I wrote Elusia's name as confirmed later, but as I've told the name I'd written out loud, either mafia blocked me or someone protected Elusia. I'd go for the first option since early in this game we were suspecting there is an escort among mafia.
Sure Gnut is a prime suspect, but I must say you're even more suspect when you say "you expected Gry to die". Why did you expect it? Gry told he had two DNs, so of course, if he wasn't mafia, mafia would try killing him, still, he was mafia and probably an opposite group killed him, but aside me and
@MarmaladeSky no one told they didn't trust Gry, don't you think a doc or any other blocking role would've protected him? How could you be so sure he'd die? Did you block someone to make it happen?
I've said it before, but bandwagons are pretty much suspicious and I'm most suspicious about Monkey D. now. Not sure about Gnut either, he's not on my top list, although his claim is strange I'm giving him this vote of trust again. The fact someone blocked me or protected Elusia also intrigues me a lot. Why would someone waste a block/protection action? Did mafia thought I'd try killing someone I didn't talk here?
Also,
@Lambu we should discuss about how to use the death note yes, but remember always putting more than 1 suspect to kill/pass the death note (mention more than one name), it will at least spur some confusion for mafia. The mafia families aren't that big, we just need to sniff the right ones.
I also trust
@MarmaladeSky , would you mind giving your opinion about this either?