Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also....why do you keep saying there is 3 mafia detectives...thats not confirmed.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'd also like to hear more from the other players before deciding whom I should vote today. The fact mafia did attempt to protect Elusia comes as a great hint for me, but I also distrust this many passive players around.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Also....why do you keep saying there is 3 mafia detectives...thats not confirmed.
It is, how else would Vandred know nii's role and Gry's role ? He was a mafia boss in a party of his own different than nii (had spriggan as det) and gry(who had himself as det).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It is, how else would Vandred know nii's role and Gry's role ? He was a mafia boss in a party of his own different than nii (had spriggan as det) and gry(who had himself as det).
Sorry....but its not confirmed.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sorry....but its not confirmed.
You are really....unwilling to listen. So I guess Vand use his divine powers to find the roles of Nii and Gry...okay.

I gotta go now, I will probably login before the day ends.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
gnut, I think thats actually confirmed, Vandred knowing that Gry was mafia doesn't prove there's one more mafia det, but the fact Vandred knew Gry was Mafia Det actually confirms it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are really....unwilling to listen. So I guess Vand use his divine powers to find the roles of Nii and Gry...okay.

I gotta go now, I will probably login before the day ends.
Im the one unwilling to listen:lmao

You have a detective handing you a mafia and you deny it...ok,suit yourself
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I am quite confident in myself you see. Last time I played I was told to be more assertive, that is what I am being. Although if you do die and show up as a detective, I am not gonna defend myself in case someone votes me and I will also vote for WYIS.
Yeah, but we would lose a det regardless :XD
I cant take this seriously oh god.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, but we would lose a det regardless :XD
I cant take this seriously oh god.
Lam...i ask this of you because you know how i think.
What do i possibly get out of framing spirit...not like hes been any threat?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
@Lambu if you really do have the DN,i think you should pass it to me instead of Lady pompon again
I was confirmed townie,i think im the most trustworthy to hold the note while lady pompom though you trust her isnt off the hook of being mafia herself:awe
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Chapter 4

Line 3: Some people might be confusing the purple truth with the note itself

So what does this mean? That the note itself isn’t inherently tied to the mechanics described in the purple truth?

Lines 14-17(the one that starts with “worst situation”) and the 3 subsequent lines

Pretty self explanatory:

Worst Case Scenario: All mafia have a note

Best Case Scenario: Only one mafia has a note

Line 30: Let’s stick to four investigations lol…..

From this line forward the chapter is hard to follow. Are the hosts implying that we can pick who to investigate similar to how a lynch vote pool works? Or does this mean there are four detectives?


Eh, this stuff is so muddled, probably a heavy reach here with these thoughts.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lambu , yes it's better to pass it to her, besides, if I hold DN I'll lose the effect of my role.

@Lambu if you really do have the DN,i think you should pass it to me instead of Lady pompon again
I was confirmed townie,i think im the most trustworthy to hold the note while lady pompom though you trust her isnt off the hook of being mafia herself:awe
Well, I've told my role last day, and I also have been telling the truth so far.

Chapter 4

Line 3: Some people might be confusing the purple truth with the note itself

So what does this mean? That the note itself isn’t inherently tied to the mechanics described in the purple truth?

Lines 14-17(the one that starts with “worst situation”) and the 3 subsequent lines

Pretty self explanatory:

Worst Case Scenario: All mafia have a note

Best Case Scenario: Only one mafia has a note

Line 30: Let’s stick to four investigations lol…..

From this line forward the chapter is hard to follow. Are the hosts implying that we can pick who to investigate similar to how a lynch vote pool works? Or does this mean there are four detectives?


Eh, this stuff is so muddled, probably a heavy reach here with these thoughts.
I think one mafia has the note, Mine is with Lambu, but Gry notes (really two notes or just one?) must have gone to the killing party instead (like it says on the rules).
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
For all the inactives that are going to read all these conflict later:

- gnut claims he's Sane Detective and that he got that WYIS is guilty.
- WYIS defended himself by simply saying he's lying and votekilled him.
- Monkey enters the fray to say he doesn't trust gnut's claim either and votekills him right away.

I say the logic course of action towards this is, since WYIS's role is absolutely not near as important as Det, we lynch Spirit like gnut says.
If Spirit is revealed as Townie I will kill him with the note or, if Im killed or blocked, we lynch gnut tomorrow: Useless townie for a Mafia, Its a good trade in townies eyes.
Now, if Spirit is revealed as Mafia we confirm a det that could be a good asset to keep revealing the scum. I dont think gnut is from Gry's mafia (the last one could only be possible in a very unlikely scenario, he wouldn't go for such a suicidal attempt).Him being from Niichan's mafia or Vandred's is out of the question since he wanted the both of them dead.

So please guys think carefully about this, I dont win anything by defending gnut if we were allied in anyway, I really think this is the best course of action.

@Lambu if you really do have the DN,i think you should pass it to me instead of Lady pompon again
I was confirmed townie,i think im the most trustworthy to hold the note while lady pompom though you trust her isnt off the hook of being mafia herself:awe
You are right, you are actually a 100% confirmed townie.
Yep, then its decided, you get the note so pompom can use her night action.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't miss your point at all, You are the one that missed my point : I do not believe gnut to be a detective at all. And I already mentioned why.

Also, if mafia don't get anything for defending fellow mafia then I don't know anything. Especially in a game where other mafias exist and are a threat to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I expected him to die because not only was he the main engine in this game (which I don't think you can deny after he got to lynch 3 mafia in a row..) , he also revealed that he had 2 notes with him. Arjuna already claimed Bulletproof so if I were to believe him, the mafia would have a Strongman on their side (and I mean Vandred's mafia here before you start jumping), so I assumed the mafia will kill him with a strongman, and Vandred's threats after he admitted weren't really empty threats.


I was going to reveal my role sooner if somehow Lambu didn't jump to defend gnut. My role is Bomb Defuser. So yes, the mafia probably have a bomb with them. This is what I meant when I said :
Now i think about it....niichan made a big deal about spriggan being possible bomb.
Now we have you....a defuser xD
Had a mafia trying to convince us there was a town bomb...now we got you claiming there has to be a mafia one.
Why didnt you question niichan on this or make any kind of hint that town could deal with it?
Not like bomb defuser would be priority kill...you ask me your late reveal is the suspicious one.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Another player I'd like we kept an eye on is Elusia, she isn't very active during the day, but something tells me she is mafia (who knows even their last boss), otherwise, mafia wouldn't have the trouble to block my kill last night.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im willing to bet....you are niichans defuser and this is why he came up with that bomb thingy.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
For all the inactives that are going to read all these conflict later:

- gnut claims he's Sane Detective and that he got that WYIS is guilty.
- WYIS defended himself by simply saying he's lying and votekilled him.
- Monkey enters the fray to say he doesn't trust gnut's claim either and votekills him right away.

I say the logic course of action towards this is, since WYIS's role is absolutely not near as important as Det, we lynch Spirit like gnut says.
If Spirit is revealed as Townie I will kill him with the note or, if Im killed or blocked, we lynch gnut tomorrow: Useless townie for a Mafia, Its a good trade in townies eyes.
Now, if Spirit is revealed as Mafia we confirm a det that could be a good asset to keep revealing the scum. I dont think gnut is from Gry's mafia (the last one could only be possible in a very unlikely scenario, he wouldn't go for such a suicidal attempt).Him being from Niichan's mafia or Vandred's is out of the question since he wanted the both of them dead.

So please guys think carefully about this, I dont win anything by defending gnut if we were allied in anyway, I really think this is the best course of action.



You are right, you are actually a 100% confirmed townie.
Yep, then its decided, you get the note so pompom can use her night action.
@WithYouInSpirit
can you come up with a scenario how this could backfire to us townies?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nobody needs to defend me....im willing to die to prove...
But one way or the other....in the end...i would have 3 mafia lynch under my belt :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Another player I'd like we kept an eye on is Elusia, she isn't very active during the day, but something tells me she is mafia (who knows even their last boss), otherwise, mafia wouldn't have the trouble to block my kill last night.
You read my deduction here right?

Monkey, as long as a det gets two different results he can prove his sanity in the 3rd night. If he got two townie results with the mafia bosses and then got guilty on Spirit it means he's Sane Doctor, I thought you would get something like that, or are you avoiding it on purpose.
Im starting to think you and WYIS are both from Gry's Mafia, therefore the weak attempt on bandwagon.

But it wont happen because even if gnut is lying the logical course of action is to lynch spirit to prove gnut, not in reverse. @WithYouInSpirit said his role is passive and affect other players without him targetting anyone... Freeman/Burden? its the only one that fits in the whole list lol.
On the contrary if WYIS dies lynched and is revealed townie I will kill gnut with the DN pompom gave me, since @MonkeyD-Dragon is hinting prostitute he wouldn't block me, right?
Oh wait, Pompom wrote Elusia's name on the DN and she didn't die. Are you actually Mafia Escort Monkey? Did Gry tell you to block Pompom? Is Elusia the remaining Boss?

Holy cow, everything fits, you guys dont convince me at all and even more with your behaviour in the previous days.

Votekill WithYouInSpirit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I meant Sane Detective up there, my bad
If Monkey is revealed as Escort then Elusia is 95% mafia, I would dare to say she's Mafia Boss from Gry's Mafia, hence she saying "my role... I read its pretty important".
The fact that you were blocked when you said you were going to kill Elusia, one of the most inactive townies, means a lot already.

@WithYouInSpirit
can you come up with a scenario how this could backfire to us townies?
I think he must be sleeping now, its 5 am or so in Australia right now, but still he can't come up with it. He can only say he's a witch or a Freeman. If he's Burden and we get a double day phase though... I will have a good glass of cava :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@WithYouInSpirit
can you come up with a scenario how this could backfire to us townies?
I think spirit believes he can catch me sleeping when he comes back....
Nope,im off on sundays and stay up quite late on saturdays xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You read my deduction here right?



If Monkey is revealed as Escort then Elusia is 95% mafia, I would dare to say she's Mafia Boss from Gry's Mafia, hence she saying "my role... I read its pretty important".
The fact that you were blocked when you said you were going to kill Elusia, one of the most inactive townies, means a lot already.



I think he must be sleeping now, its 5 am or so in Australia right now, but still he can't come up with it. He can only say he's a witch or a Freeman. If he's Burden and we get a double day phase though... I will have a good glass of cava :XD
If hes burden....you all owe me big xDDDD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top