I'm sure we would have a good time..
I appreciate.

I appreciate.

that sista here now how to have funI'm sure we would have a good time..
I appreciate.

I do?Smh. You had to announce...you do this every year..



Sup, scav.sup pompom?
nm here, my boss made me go to work today which fucked up my plans for the day. gratz on best username, i just noticed your badge.Sup, scav.Just hanging around here.
By the way, cute avy, Charlie. I can only remember a pokemon trainer seeing it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmao did she give you fake numbers?Which one of your number work btw?![]()
Thanks. Working on saturday. -.-nm here, my boss made me go to work today which fucked up my plans for the day. gratz on best username, i just noticed your badge.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmao did she give you fake numbers?
Big kid xDSnow incoming tomorrow. And I’ve got the whole day free alone with my son. It’s sledge riding and snowman building time!
inb4 weather forecast is completely off.

lol nah - didn't mean it like that.nm here, my boss made me go to work today which fucked up my plans for the day. gratz on best username, i just noticed your badge.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmao did she give you fake numbers?

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thanks, was limited to editing tho - went between having a borer vs not - no other big edit.Sup, scav.Just hanging around here.
By the way, cute avy, Charlie. I can only remember a pokemon trainer seeing it.

glad she's okayThanks. Working on saturday. -.-
Well, as for me, I stayed the whole night at the hospital with my family cause my mom was sick. She's well now, gladly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmaoTake care of your momma, pompom.
Also, happy birthday Lisa. Bet Scav can pull out a heck of a birthday present #scavtwerkingforLisa![]()
<3Ayyo....butter.....fly xDGuregu <3<3
You know it!Big kid xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also didn't get any alerts yesterday...Shit, I stopped getting alerts from here lol
Happy bday, Ls Ls *-* I'm not gonna sing for you xD May you look 16 forever tho!! How was your day so far?
