No really lol.
Besides framing me....you got any thoughts on other mafia?No really lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Elu is Hider from what Gry told our team. Monkey I'm not sure. Not one of ours. Possibly Vandred's. We discussed Zasz as a serious Vandred Team suspect since I gave him the O Note on night 1 and he didn't kill Vandred despite a lot of already overwhelming evidence on him thanks to Gry. He instead chose to kill Empty who had paltry suspicion on her in comparison. I'm not going to say who our last member is though. I don't want to be that much of a dick. But if you actually want to take some advice from me, I'd focus on Zasz, Belserion and MarmaladeSky.Besides framing me....you got any thoughts on other mafia?
Cause im gonna either investigate monkey or elusia....depending on who lambu decides to kill.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why you give up....Elu is Hider from what Gry told our team. Monkey I'm not sure. Not one of ours. Possibly Vandred's. We discussed Zasz as a serious Vandred Team suspect since I gave him the O Note on night 1 and he didn't kill Vandred despite a lot of already overwhelming evidence on him thanks to Gry. He instead chose to kill Empty who had paltry suspicion on her in comparison. I'm not going to say who our last member is though. I don't want to be that much of a dick. But if you actually want to take some advice from me, I'd focus on Zasz, Belserion and MarmaladeSky.
And monkey if he can't give a solid claim.--- Double Post Merged, ---

My final exams start tomorrow and most of today is cram studying. I tried to put effort into this game since I love Mafia Game but technically this isn't really throwing.Why you give up....
No hard feelings right...i still love ya![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There has to be a prostitute...no one challenge you since yesterday when you reveal.Oh yeah just so you can trust that I'm actually being truthfull now, Pompom is Prostitute. Monkey is probably another prostitute, since most normal role distribution has gone out the window this game, or maybe escort but i feel like he's trying to do well by town. Maybe he was thrown off by how hard I started going against you. He could also be BK but he denied that for some reason. Other role blocking roles are bomb diffuser, which personally i do think there is a Mafia or a normal Bomb out there. Due to the trollish nature of the hosts. Another tip I have for finding Vandred's mafia who will have the advantage after today is to be wary of people who just vote me looking for a safe lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gry investigated her night 2 and that's what we got soooWell...when spirit dies orange...im confirmed.
Needless to say i need protection.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There has to be a prostitute...no one challenge you since yesterday when you reveal.
I totally believe you are....


Doesn't help I accidentally most of the text I wrote when making this post because of a misclick. Annywaayy, here are my thoughts after rereading this whole post!
Ok @gnut keep an eye on this one. Didn't need any real reason to lynch me with so much talk anyway. This one has been fairly non-contributive and on the down low this entire game. In fact I'd almost call her a Yes Man.You guys are seriously giving me a headache, I'm not even kidding.Doesn't help I accidentally most of the text I wrote when making this post because of a misclick. Annywaayy, here are my thoughts after rereading this whole post!
Was it useful for me? Meh.
@Lady pompom Maybe this helps us to decide who to kill tonight with DN. I myself am not quite sure what would be the best move right now in terms of that.
Day 1:
- Erinyes: Wonders if there is a possible set of lovers in the game.
NOTE: About this: Erinyes said this a few times, perhaps it is a good idea to look into this to either rule it out or discover it.
- Lambu: states: Dont worry about me being mafia, worry about Grysun
Note: Perhaps redirecting attention to Gry instead of himself?
Day 2:
WYIS “
Someone I'd like to at least look at is Kato. I mean, yes he says that the role he got was bad, but those are just words. And if it is a lie, which is then bought by the town, it's an ok cover story for Mafia.”
Note: Sounds like a possible frame attempt to me.
Zasz: This whole debate about Empry is intriguing, but I fear this might be a way for the Mafia to distract us.
Xnut: I feel incriminated
Note: There is nothing wrong with xnut saying this. I just want to point out that basically all of his posts were like this: Short sentences, often not a lot of useful content.
Day 3:
Grysun: Why else would I die though? Who would want me dead
Note: This simply made me laugh and I wanted to share this.
Gnut says he thinks Spirit is up to something. “Up to what” “3rd party buckaroo” Spirit: "I think so to. But I think Belserion is one of them. That wierd 180 she did on niichan yesterday just seems like she saw that a convenient kill would happen for niichan. But before that she was quite opposed to it"
Note: To me this feels like it could possible be an attempt to distract the attention from WYIS to another person. Barely any response to the "up to something" accusation, but a direct turn to another player.
Arjuna - Claims to be bulletproof
Note: I wonder how many bulletproof players are allowed in this game?
Elusia: I'll give another hint about my role and later talk more about the notes. It's rather risky.
@Elusia Question for you: Did you mean that your role itself was risky? I couldnt tell for sure in this post. Also, could you tell us a bit more about your role?
Vandred: Of course I'm not townie.But neither is Gry. Don't worry, I'm not asking you guys to lynch him or anything anymore. He can keep dancing his jig for today, but he's already dead. Still, I doubt most of you will take into consideration his words even after he'll show up as Mafia Detective. Townies just love to lose.![]()
Vandred to Gysun: And you messed up most of all. I do respect my contracts, you know. Unlike someone else here...![]()
Grysun: And how do I not respect my contracts exactly?
Note so about this: the first statement Vandred made turned out to be 100% true. The contract thing probably isn't something we could uncover. I feel that this is something fishy. If statement 1 was true, why not the second statement?
Day 4 - While I did take notes, it's giving me the biggest headache ever and I seriously do not feel that all the conversations are filled with a lot of content. I might get back on this later today, but for now I really can't bare it.
I do want to comment on this:
"Elu is Hider from what Gry told our team. Monkey I'm not sure. Not one of ours. Possibly Vandred's. We discussed Zasz as a serious Vandred Team suspect since I gave him the O Note on night 1 and he didn't kill Vandred despite a lot of already overwhelming evidence on him thanks to Gry. He instead chose to kill Empty who had paltry suspicion on her in comparison. I'm not going to say who our last member is though. I don't want to be that much of a dick. But if you actually want to take some advice from me, I'd focus on Zasz, Belserion and MarmaladeSky." Said by @WithYouInSpirit
How can we trust your word that Gry gave you that information (and then again, even if he did: Is that information correct?). I'm not saying we shouldn't give that a shot at all, to see if your information is true. You never know. It's just that I feel it is more and more important to be critical and not too trusting.
FINAL VERDICT (and I'll be off after that)
Elusia is someone I am suspecting right now: All of her posts are either about her just waking up, timezones or some discussion about the DN's. Nothing about other players and not much about herself at all. Yes, she did leave some tiny hints on her role. I just can't help but find this weird. I will look into this more tomorrow.
I can't quite pinpoint Gnut right now, I'd like to see and read more of what he has said. I will do so tomorrow, my brain can't handle this anymore.
Voting:
Votekill WithYouInSpirit
I'm sorry, but even if you didn't talk today I would have voted for you. I had this strange feeling about you, which usually isn't that good. Thank you for playing though![]()
Goodnight fellow humans.
Believe me i know....she cant pin point me.Ok @gnut keep an eye on this one. Didn't need any real reason to lynch me with so much talk anyway. This one has been fairly non-contributive and on the down low this entire game. In fact I'd almost call her a Yes Man.

Tbh things all sort of went to shit at once when Vandred was revealed to be a third mafiaBelieve me i know....she cant pin point me.
I made you confess....this game....im dead![]()


Are you gry and spirits boss?Alright everyone, I will be completely honest with all of you here...
I am aware that people are suspecting me and they have the right to do so. I did not contribute as much, only talk about the notes, and little about my role. If you suspect me now, then please look at my hints about my role and I'll try my best to open conversations to all of you. If you think that I am not on your side, then that's your decision. I won't judge you and I feel rather tired now.....
This will be my last hint about my role: this role I'm holding on right now would be perfect to a person who knows what to do with it.
Neither.Are you gry and spirits boss?
Hider huh?Neither.