Elusia May 30, 2022 Spoiler: Masters 8 Ash really went from terribly losing a battle in his first league to competing in a Champion's tournament as the first Alolan Champion. Love to see his progression to the top!
Spoiler: Masters 8 Ash really went from terribly losing a battle in his first league to competing in a Champion's tournament as the first Alolan Champion. Love to see his progression to the top!
Elusia Oct 19, 2021 Thank you, Mo Dao Zu Shi. For now, the best donghua of all time. Spoiler: S3 Finale
Jammin Apr 15, 2019 Have you ever watched Ghost Hunt Elu? I ask because when I think of spooky fun anime. I think of Ghost Hunt. And when I think for spooky fun members I think of Elu.
Have you ever watched Ghost Hunt Elu? I ask because when I think of spooky fun anime. I think of Ghost Hunt. And when I think for spooky fun members I think of Elu.

Reactions: Static