Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votechange Votekill Zasz

@MarmaladeSky I don't trust Arjuna either, but the ones I'm more inclined to investigate now are Belserion and Zasz, little talk during the day might mean lots of talk during the nigh phases.

Gnut could be a naive traitor, it wold be good if he didn't chose an obvious target, but someone different to invetigate if he's really our sane det. Lambu seemes strange at the beginning of the game, but I do think he is townie right now, and what's really worrying me is this:

What's the worst situation?

All bad guys hold a Note, they can each make a Kill

​
What's the best one? ​

One bad guy holds the Notes, only one Note will kill


One Guy has to write a name in each Note, since Notes will always work, but their night action is consumed, so...

​
Makes sense. Maybe we can still save some pigs then.​
Supposing Lambu is townie and we have a note on our side, there are other two notes in the hands of mafia, and now That WYIS just confirmed my role, I might not survive this night if mafia don't have any other priorities to kill right now, so I'm telling everything in advance. Elusia, if she's not from Gry's mafia, she must be from the other mafia, otherwise people blocking me from killing her wouldn't have any sense at all. Monkey D. If you're really a bomb diffuser, you should think about those names we're giving here. You could as well the their escort, but, well, if you are you must know you have nothing to gain letting the opposite mafia alive.

As for the others players, could you also talk a bit more about whom you reagrd as suspects?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hider huh?
Why would someone block pompom to keep you from dying?
I expected to die when I saw Pompom-chan's post. (I saw it the moment I woke up from that day) But I didn't....
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry Elu I'm not trying to be mean but if you're innocent, which is what I believe, you aren't reallt doing much good for yourself here. It could be inexperience but there are too many variables here. Greg I was trying my hand at pinning you as having a secondary role like lover or niave traitor but that stemmed from legitimate belief. There are a lot of people who could be something other than what they think they are. I'm interested to see if town can win against overhwlem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit: (accidently posted early lol) overwhelming odds. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea about the real Lovers though. Pompom that's what likely stopped you.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Sorry Elu I'm not trying to be mean but if you're innocent, which is what I believe, you aren't reallt doing much good for yourself here. It could be inexperience but there are too many variables here. Greg I was trying my hand at pinning you as having a secondary role like lover or niave traitor but that stemmed from legitimate belief. There are a lot of people who could be something other than what they think they are. I'm interested to see if town can win against overhwlem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit: (accidently posted early lol) overwhelming odds. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea about the real Lovers though. Pompom that's what likely stopped you.
No, you're not really mean to me. I get that xD

Yes, I am an inexperienced player. I did say that I haven't played Mafia both in online and in real life so it makes sense. What variables are you talking about here?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry Elu I'm not trying to be mean but if you're innocent, which is what I believe, you aren't reallt doing much good for yourself here. It could be inexperience but there are too many variables here. Greg I was trying my hand at pinning you as having a secondary role like lover or niave traitor but that stemmed from legitimate belief. There are a lot of people who could be something other than what they think they are. I'm interested to see if town can win against overhwlem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit: (accidently posted early lol) overwhelming odds. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea about the real Lovers though. Pompom that's what likely stopped you.
Nothing in OP about role changing....not gonna go on someone doesnt know what they are....
The motif is death note....not role changing
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nothing in OP about role changing....not gonna go on someone doesnt know what they are....
The motif is death note....not role changing
Nah I don't mean role changing. Going by my logic, I think there's a fair chance that there are a few of the updated roles being used under the updated rules here. I trust the results Gry got because we all knew what he got every time. I think you're safer with just killing me today and focusing on the people who are turtle shelling this shitstorm. Namely Zasz and Bel. Who along with zimbardo were the main kill options for my team last night. We wanted to get rid of the other mafia of course.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah I don't mean role changing. Going by my logic, I think there's a fair chance that there are a few of the updated roles being used under the updated rules here. I trust the results Gry got because we all knew what he got every time. I think you're safer with just killing me today and focusing on the people who are turtle shelling this shitstorm. Namely Zasz and Bel. Who along with zimbardo were the main kill options for my team last night. We wanted to get rid of the other mafia of course.
everybody....marmalade,monkey,bel,zasz....but you trust elusia and not mention griff or desin:hmm
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That means Elu is hider/lover and her mafia lover has a blocking role blocked me because he'd die if she died... Hm. That makes sense. But killing her now wouldn't be profitable since from what WYIS is talking, mafia still has many cards under their sleeves. Certainly they have one blocking role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Gryffindor and @desin24 you're very quiet.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That means Elu is hider/lover and her mafia lover has a blocking role blocked me because he'd die if she died... Hm. That makes sense. But killing her now wouldn't be profitable since from what WYIS is talking, mafia still has many cards under their sleeves. Certainly they have one blocking role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Gryffindor and @desin24 you're very quiet.
Makes sense.....yes.
But spirit maybe also feeding us bullshit to hide his boss
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
everybody....marmalade,monkey,bel,zasz....but you trust elusia and not mention griff or desin:hmm
I trust literally no one except my last remaining team mate lmao. Gryf and desin are targets I've brought up at night before as well since they've been so complacent and just follow the crowd. Ez disguise but it can only last so long. As for Elu because of what I know about her I give her the benefit of the doubt over say Monkey. Who still needs a proper story.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The longer the mafia keeps Elu, already taking the suspicion away from everyone else, the better position the other mafia are in.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I trust literally no one except my last remaining team mate lmao. Gryf and desin are targets I've brought up at night before as well since they've been so complacent and just follow the crowd. Ez disguise but it can only last so long. As for Elu because of what I know about her I give her the benefit of the doubt over say Monkey. Who still needs a proper story.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The longer the mafia keeps Elu, already taking the suspicion away from everyone else, the better position the other mafia are in.
Well im not on your team and helped kill 2 others bosses...

Damn...cant even convince mafia im town:lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My only Priority right now is keeping my team mate alive. The other mafia can burn for all I care. I've already stirred things up enough by making pompom a target for tonight. I am willing to talk about my personal thoughts on suspects for the other mafias. Since I wad trying to kill them as well.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
My only Priority right now is keeping my team mate alive. The other mafia can burn for all I care. I've already stirred things up enough by making pompom a target for tonight. I am willing to talk about my personal thoughts on suspects for the other mafias. Since I wad trying to kill them as well.
So you accept that you are Mafia?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You blind :lmao
Lol.So our focus should be on those who can be Spirit's partner as Spirit basically accepted.

Most suspicious is

Monkey-Vehemetly tried to protect Spirit

Belserion
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol.So our focus should be on those who can be Spirit's partner as Spirit basically accepted.

Most suspicious is

Monkey-Vehemetly tried to protect Spirit

Belserion
Spirit has been trying to get bel lynched
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Even a town would have to see that she's suspect.
I know the lynch votes are starting to reveal things...
But only pointing out shes not your faction.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Spirit has been trying to get bel lynched
Yes but when it is nearly confirmed that he will be lynched.What if by attacking Beland when he is revealed to be Mafia we will think Bel is innocent.If that's Spirit's plan.

Though I feel most suspicious currently is Monkey.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I know the lynch votes are starting to reveal things...
But only pointing out shes not your faction.
Is that necessarily a bad thing? A Mafia is a Mafia after all. If you're Town that is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top