Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I....didin't remember that not voting would give me 4 penalty votes. XD
Two Mafia groups is no good though and since I'm on the verge of dying or being used as an excuse for a bandwagon, I might as well starting considering telling you my role.
By the way, why would you say you're mafia WYIS? O_O
Are you telling on yourself....
Because desin nor dimaria received 4 penalty votes for not posting enough and not voting....they only received 3.
You either had the note and didnt use it or you still have it and got penalty because you didnt pass it on...
XD
Are you a lone mafia member who is trying to hold on to the note?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm mind zasz...you only have 3
One is pompom xD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Can you explain how we know this
Three different mafia colors indicate 3 different mafia groups unless we are trolled hard by the hosts. :lmao

I already have a hard time to trust someone in a mafia game in general, but after GrySun's mafia (and third mafia group) reveal, I see mafia everywhere (except EmptySoul of course). I can't and won't play an L here. There are too many fractions. Every single post I read gives me some sort of mafia vibes. For now, I'm inclined to vote for WYIS or Elusia.

For today I can only rest assured if I pass it back to you pompom, I really dont trust anyone else.
Why didn't you at least consider EmptySoul there?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Are you telling on yourself....
Because desin nor dimaria received 4 penalty votes for not posting enough and not voting....they only received 3.
You either had the note and didnt use it or you still have it and got penalty because you didnt pass it on...
XD
Are you a lone mafia member who is trying to hold on to the note?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm mind zasz...you only have 3
One is pompom xD
Figured it was strange. XD
Just why, @Lady pompom? :kappa
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@goodboy_lawlett
@Purity of Magi
@TSPanda

Why hasn't Gryffindor received any penalty points for not voting in D3?
END OF THE DAY PHASE
​

12x Vandred (Gnut, WYIS, Monkey D. Dragoon, Zimbabwe, Arjuna(chan), xxxnut, Elusia, Syx, Lady Pom Pom, Memelade sky,Lambu,Desin25)
1x Lady Pom Pom (Vandred)
1x Xnut (Belserion)









*The Seven Stakes of Purgatory made their appearance in front of Ushiromiya Kyrie.*




I am extremely sorry to say this but in the end *Kyrie grabbed her gun out of her pocket*
I must refuse this nice offer that you give me. It's quite pathetic to have a 1vs6 but that proofs again how big of a deal I am.




However since you say that hiding would be no option and fighting back would be useless...
I would rather decide that on my own! I am not scared of you at all. I will shoot all of you one for one, bit by bit, before you can even attack me.






Mafia Boss


NIGHT PHASE HAS STARTED​
And why does the opening post say that GrySun died D4? Didn't he die N3?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Three different mafia colors indicate 3 different mafia groups unless we are trolled hard by the hosts. :lmao

I already have a hard time to trust someone in a mafia game in general, but after GrySun's mafia (and third mafia group) reveal, I see mafia everywhere (except EmptySoul of course). I can't and won't play an L here. There are too many fractions. Every single post I read gives me some sort of mafia vibes. For now, I'm inclined to vote for WYIS or Elusia.


Why didn't you at least consider EmptySoul there?
Mango panda lawl.Well they can be huge trolls but I hope they are not trolling in this part.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok just got up, catching up right now:

Elu is Hider from what Gry told our team. Monkey I'm not sure. Not one of ours. Possibly Vandred's. We discussed Zasz as a serious Vandred Team suspect since I gave him the O Note on night 1 and he didn't kill Vandred despite a lot of already overwhelming evidence on him thanks to Gry. He instead chose to kill Empty who had paltry suspicion on her in comparison. I'm not going to say who our last member is though. I don't want to be that much of a dick. But if you actually want to take some advice from me, I'd focus on Zasz, Belserion and MarmaladeSky.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And monkey if he can't give a solid claim.
First of all, thank you WYIS for confessing and thank you aswell for confirming Elusia and Monkey as your teammates. Omg...Hider :XD

Elusia is not Hider for two reasons:

- Reason 1: If she was Hider following the Note mechanics she would have either died (if we think the Note tracks the players movements, which I dont believe since the Purple Truth says the Note works like a killing action) or the player she chose would have died instead. How many people died yesterday? Only Gry.
The only way I could have thought the possibility of her being townie would have been if WYIS said she was Bulletproof, it was the only logical explanation. Now the only explanation left is that pompom really was 100% blocked. Right, Monkey??

- Reason 2: I am Hider, of course there could be 2 Hiders in a game like this but its like saying there are 2 prostitutes, its still weird.

By the way I hid behind @MarmaladeSky last night so I can say she's 90% townie aswell.

Gry's Mafia can go ahead and kill me if they want, I cant hide behind anyone tonight because I have the Death Note, but thats alright as long as we keep gnut alive. If there's a doctor, which I think there has to be, please protect him, he's the best card we have.
Moreover, when they kill me tonight the lie will be even more evident so thats fine with me. ;)

I'll start reading again now.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok just got up, catching up right now:



First of all, thank you WYIS for confessing and thank you aswell for confirming Elusia and Monkey as your teammates. Omg...Hider :XD

Elusia is not Hider for two reasons:

- Reason 1: If she was Hider following the Note mechanics she would have either died (if we think the Note tracks the players movements, which I dont believe since the Purple Truth says the Note works like a killing action) or the player she chose would have died instead. How many people died yesterday? Only Gry.
The only way I could have thought the possibility of her being townie would have been if WYIS said she was Bulletproof, it was the only logical explanation. Now the only explanation left is that pompom really was 100% blocked. Right, Monkey??

- Reason 2: I am Hider, of course there could be 2 Hiders in a game like this but its like saying there are 2 prostitutes, its still weird.

By the way I hid behind @MarmaladeSky last night so I can say she's 90% townie aswell.

Gry's Mafia can go ahead and kill me if they want, I cant hide behind anyone tonight because I have the Death Note, but thats alright as long as we keep gnut alive. If there's a doctor, which I think there has to be, please protect him, he's the best card we have.
Moreover, when they kill me tonight the lie will be even more evident so thats fine with me. ;)

I'll start reading again now.
weak
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a lot of effort put into an assumption. Gry gave us hider and i'm sorry but your word isn't any better than mine if you can't be confirmed by a det.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not sure about Elusia being a Mafia as of now but I am 90% sure that Monkey is a partner of Spirit.Both of them worked in coordination and Spirit actually tried to defend Monkey.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Not sure about Elusia being a Mafia as of now but I am 90% sure that Monkey is a partner of Spirit.Both of them worked in coordination and Spirit actually tried to defend Monkey.
Or maybe you're the Mafia. :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Or maybe you're the Mafia. :kappa
Mate imagine how I feel. Having 3 Mafia is not fun :(

I still uber suspect you though. You and Bel have been my Vandred Mafia suspects.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votechange Zasz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess the people in the dead pad are laughing their ass off right now. :lmao
If you're going to meme it out you might as well do it right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top