Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People need to reveal...otherwise we are done for.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@gnut investigate Marmalade, xnut or Monkey today.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The DN is again on the hands of mafia, of course they'd be quiet. Also, Ialmost forgot: about lambu trusting me if was only because I passed him the DN and wrote Elusia's name on it as I had told everyone.

Im dead this nite...guaranteed
Guys, if there's another blocking roles besides mine, just block people you suspect to be mafia. DN can be blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, If we get a successful mafia lynch today, we will be able to reduce the number of people we need to worry about blocking.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
While having everyone reveal more things about themselves and their roles etc, I'm skeptic about it. You know what the thing is with revealing things, anyone can say he or she is a townie with a certain role right?
Yes we can check if that adds up with earlier hints given, and things that have been said throughout the days. And perhaps that's the best method to pick. I just don't think we can trust others on their word, if I'm honest

- Just saying this, as not everyone has been honest during this game (obviously part of the game) -

Would love to help blocking, I simply do not have a role that lets me block other people.

Who are the 'main' suspects right now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
* I meant, I cannot actively block for example person x attack on person z

Figured the wording was vague.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Besides me as people were listing, there's xnut, Monkey D. and I also have a slight suspicion about you. Arjuna's claim didn't convince me, but i suppose in a game with 3 DNs, osts would really list every blocking role possible, I just don't think besides doc and det there would be more than one for prostitute, bulletproof or bodyguard.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Besides me as people were listing, there's xnut, Monkey D. and I also have a slight suspicion about you. Arjuna's claim didn't convince me, but i suppose in a game with 3 DNs, osts would really list every blocking role possible, I just don't think besides doc and det there would be more than one for prostitute, bulletproof or bodyguard.
to be honest nobody contested your prostitute claim which definitely helps you but as we saw some townies can get close to deaths door and still reveal nothing like Zasz did. So one priority is definitely to get the inactive ones to start talking
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Wheres chap 5
Its funny how the hosts seem like theyre screaming hints at us yet we still havent gotten it yet :XD

@Elusia are you really a hider? If not could you give us a hint about your so called "important" role?
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
How is the town not screwed? She didn't get the note, which means its still in mafia hands, there is still an orange mafia to account for, and how are you so sure red mafia is done? Or am I missing something?
How do you know its in mafia hands ? If anything the mafia don't want to keep the note with them, because according to what we got if its passed too many times, people start getting penalties, and so far no mafia with a note was lynched, so we can assume that the mafia who are left are probably the ones who possessed the note before. Unless the mafia are stupid that is, or maybe you know something that I don't.

As for the red mafia, with 3 mafia teams in here, its really hard to have 5 members. Unless of course you know things that I don't.

Also, hosts said they give gnut the wrong result.....someone you tried to actively kill yesterday before Spirit confessed.
And ? I just saw the post. I am ready to go over all the points of my suspicion of gnut before that post from the hosts in case you want me to. And the early tag this day was because of him getting a guilty result from a mafia boss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Monkey...a defuser not dead yet.
Because defusers have a low chance of defusing the bomb from what I know. So I'll try to make the most out of my time here.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
How do you know its in mafia hands ? If anything the mafia don't want to keep the note with them, because according to what we got if its passed too many times, people start getting penalties, and so far no mafia with a note was lynched, so we can assume that the mafia who are left are probably the ones who possessed the note before. Unless the mafia are stupid that is, or maybe you know something that I don't.
Wait how would you even know that? :oh
iirc It doesnt say anywhere in the rules that if a mafia with a note is lynched the hosts would announce it lol

The destruction of the note that is
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait how would you even know that? :oh
iirc It doesnt say anywhere in the rules that if a mafia with a note is lynched the hosts would announce it lol
Its usual to get revealed though. I'll ask the hosts to know for sure .

@TSPanda @Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett If a mafia with a note gets lynched, does it get revealed that he held the note ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To make it more clear, does it reveal that the note he held when he got lynched is destroyed ?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Its usual to get revealed though. I'll ask the hosts to know for sure .

@TSPanda @Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett If a mafia with a note gets lynched, does it get revealed that he held the note ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To make it more clear, does it reveal that the note he held when he got lynched is destroyed ?
Lambu got killed during the night so the death note went to the "killing party" since none of the townies has it, he got killed by another mafia and they have the note now.
As for the lynches I guess that they would mention it in the story updates at least
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Lambu got killed during the night so the death note went to the "killing party" since none of the townies has it, he got killed by another mafia and they have the note now.
As for the lynches I guess that they would mention it in the story updates at least
I forgot about that, but maybe Lambu was lying about having the note ? Gry also said he had 2 notes, but nobody besides Lambu and Pom said they had notes last day iirc.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
My suspicion is strongly on monkey right now. There was too much flip flopping with him yesterday. He tried to votekill 3 different people which baffled me since he took great pleasure in telling me this:
Yes, voting for someone else besides the guy who confirmed mafia is suspicious.
Since sprit was confirmed Mafia and zasz wasn't, why on Earth would you want to change your vote to zasz only going off a hunch? The difference between you and me monkey is that Vandred had about 12 votes, so mine wouldn't have made a difference, yours however might have. It was way more risky (trying to get a double lynch especially when one isn't confirmed) and sadly for the town we lost a member, but luckily we will got spirit. I'm really interested in your answer btw because I'm about 5 seconds away from votelocking you.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Since sprit was confirmed Mafia and zasz wasn't, why on Earth would you want to change your vote to zasz only going off a hunch? The difference between you and me monkey is that Vandred had about 12 votes, so mine wouldn't have made a difference, yours however might have. It was way more risky (trying to get a double lynch especially when one isn't confirmed) and sadly for the town we lost a member, but luckily we will got spirit. I'm really interested in your answer btw because I'm about 5 seconds away from votelocking you.
I didn't get to read the whole convos but from what I read Zasz seemed to be mafia to a lot of people.

Add to that , I am not the only one who changed votes, or locked votes to make the double lynch happen. You can go and question everyone who took part of it too. Maybe everyone who wanted the double lynch is mafia.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I didn't get to read the whole convos but from what I read Zasz seemed to be mafia to a lot of people.

Add to that , I am not the only one who changed votes, or locked votes to make the double lynch happen. You can go and question everyone who took part of it too. Maybe everyone who wanted the double lynch is mafia.
So you didn't read the whole convo but you were still ready to lynch him? When spirit was confirmed Mafia and you had already votekilled him? Really?

And no you weren't the only one to change votes but you were the only one who tried to do it three times, and the last time you tried to change your vote from a definite Mafia member to basically bandwagoning zasz because "I dunno he might have been mafia from what little I saw the others say".

Votekill Monkey D Dragon
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Of course mafia wouldn't vote only for a townie, after all, the opposite mafia had reasons to kill WYIS, killing Zasz would serve as a bonus. Syx was a doc, yet he voted for Zasz, Marmalade, Desin24 and me also voted for Zasz (Desin changed, but after the count had ended if I'm not mistaken). You're not suspicious just for the vote, you're suspicious for your claim.

@Gryffindor , @desin24 @xnut there's no point in hiding too much anymore. What do you have to tell about your roles? Marmalade gave another hint that "it's passive and only works at night".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I believe Gry had the two notes that day, cause he probably got one from his mafia buddies and got the second after his team killed another memeber of mafia (Erinyes if i'm not mistaken). As for my note, I still don't know who gave me it, probably thought I was mafia? Or was sure I wasn't.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was talking about @MonkeyD-Dragon on the first paragraph.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
How do you know its in mafia hands ? If anything the mafia don't want to keep the note with them, because according to what we got if its passed too many times, people start getting penalties, and so far no mafia with a note was lynched, so we can assume that the mafia who are left are probably the ones who possessed the note before. Unless the mafia are stupid that is, or maybe you know something that I don't.

As for the red mafia, with 3 mafia teams in here, its really hard to have 5 members. Unless of course you know things that I don't.


And ? I just saw the post. I am ready to go over all the points of my suspicion of gnut before that post from the hosts in case you want me to. And the early tag this day was because of him getting a guilty result from a mafia boss.
Empty is confirmed townie. Lambu is confirmed mafia. Pompom gave it to Lambu after writing Elusia’s name in it, Lambu confirmed Elusia’s name was in it, Lambu said he would write Elusia’s name or YOUR name in it before passing it to Empty. So:

1) Lambu lied and kept the note within his mafia. Got killed and lost it to rivals.

2) Empty is lying about not having the note-notice how ridiculous this sounds.

Now tell me which assumption is more logical to believe?

Or do you have a better hypothetical?

Now I do acknowledge that it’s possible that BOTH Pompom and Lambu were lying and Pompom giving herself up for a possible lynch doesn’t really sit well either but it seems like her being a prostitute is the truth, which would make her townie, doesn't absolve her yet either, but it seemed to me you were trying to paint a narrative where we shouldn’t assume Mafia have the note, as if you’re tyring to lure the town into a false sense of security.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, notice how the two names that have been publicly floated as note kills have failed.

@Lady pompom, as I said before my role is useless at the moment because it needs a certain condition to be met, that condition pertains to me and me only, that condition doesn't involve other players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top