People need to reveal...otherwise we are done for.
Im dead this nite...guaranteed@gnut investigate Marmalade, xnut or Monkey today.
Guys, if there's another blocking roles besides mine, just block people you suspect to be mafia. DN can be blocked.Im dead this nite...guaranteed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
to be honest nobody contested your prostitute claim which definitely helps you but as we saw some townies can get close to deaths door and still reveal nothing like Zasz did. So one priority is definitely to get the inactive ones to start talkingBesides me as people were listing, there's xnut, Monkey D. and I also have a slight suspicion about you. Arjuna's claim didn't convince me, but i suppose in a game with 3 DNs, osts would really list every blocking role possible, I just don't think besides doc and det there would be more than one for prostitute, bulletproof or bodyguard.

How do you know its in mafia hands ? If anything the mafia don't want to keep the note with them, because according to what we got if its passed too many times, people start getting penalties, and so far no mafia with a note was lynched, so we can assume that the mafia who are left are probably the ones who possessed the note before. Unless the mafia are stupid that is, or maybe you know something that I don't.How is the town not screwed? She didn't get the note, which means its still in mafia hands, there is still an orange mafia to account for, and how are you so sure red mafia is done? Or am I missing something?
And ? I just saw the post. I am ready to go over all the points of my suspicion of gnut before that post from the hosts in case you want me to. And the early tag this day was because of him getting a guilty result from a mafia boss.Also, hosts said they give gnut the wrong result.....someone you tried to actively kill yesterday before Spirit confessed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because defusers have a low chance of defusing the bomb from what I know. So I'll try to make the most out of my time here.Monkey...a defuser not dead yet.
Wait how would you even know that?How do you know its in mafia hands ? If anything the mafia don't want to keep the note with them, because according to what we got if its passed too many times, people start getting penalties, and so far no mafia with a note was lynched, so we can assume that the mafia who are left are probably the ones who possessed the note before. Unless the mafia are stupid that is, or maybe you know something that I don't.

Its usual to get revealed though. I'll ask the hosts to know for sure .Wait how would you even know that?
iirc It doesnt say anywhere in the rules that if a mafia with a note is lynched the hosts would announce it lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lambu got killed during the night so the death note went to the "killing party" since none of the townies has it, he got killed by another mafia and they have the note now.Its usual to get revealed though. I'll ask the hosts to know for sure .
@TSPanda @Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett If a mafia with a note gets lynched, does it get revealed that he held the note ?
To make it more clear, does it reveal that the note he held when he got lynched is destroyed ?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I forgot about that, but maybe Lambu was lying about having the note ? Gry also said he had 2 notes, but nobody besides Lambu and Pom said they had notes last day iirc.Lambu got killed during the night so the death note went to the "killing party" since none of the townies has it, he got killed by another mafia and they have the note now.
As for the lynches I guess that they would mention it in the story updates at least
Since sprit was confirmed Mafia and zasz wasn't, why on Earth would you want to change your vote to zasz only going off a hunch? The difference between you and me monkey is that Vandred had about 12 votes, so mine wouldn't have made a difference, yours however might have. It was way more risky (trying to get a double lynch especially when one isn't confirmed) and sadly for the town we lost a member, but luckily we will got spirit. I'm really interested in your answer btw because I'm about 5 seconds away from votelocking you.Yes, voting for someone else besides the guy who confirmed mafia is suspicious.
I didn't get to read the whole convos but from what I read Zasz seemed to be mafia to a lot of people.Since sprit was confirmed Mafia and zasz wasn't, why on Earth would you want to change your vote to zasz only going off a hunch? The difference between you and me monkey is that Vandred had about 12 votes, so mine wouldn't have made a difference, yours however might have. It was way more risky (trying to get a double lynch especially when one isn't confirmed) and sadly for the town we lost a member, but luckily we will got spirit. I'm really interested in your answer btw because I'm about 5 seconds away from votelocking you.
So you didn't read the whole convo but you were still ready to lynch him? When spirit was confirmed Mafia and you had already votekilled him? Really?I didn't get to read the whole convos but from what I read Zasz seemed to be mafia to a lot of people.
Add to that , I am not the only one who changed votes, or locked votes to make the double lynch happen. You can go and question everyone who took part of it too. Maybe everyone who wanted the double lynch is mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Empty is confirmed townie. Lambu is confirmed mafia. Pompom gave it to Lambu after writing Elusia’s name in it, Lambu confirmed Elusia’s name was in it, Lambu said he would write Elusia’s name or YOUR name in it before passing it to Empty. So:How do you know its in mafia hands ? If anything the mafia don't want to keep the note with them, because according to what we got if its passed too many times, people start getting penalties, and so far no mafia with a note was lynched, so we can assume that the mafia who are left are probably the ones who possessed the note before. Unless the mafia are stupid that is, or maybe you know something that I don't.
As for the red mafia, with 3 mafia teams in here, its really hard to have 5 members. Unless of course you know things that I don't.
And ? I just saw the post. I am ready to go over all the points of my suspicion of gnut before that post from the hosts in case you want me to. And the early tag this day was because of him getting a guilty result from a mafia boss.