Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Is that it? Not gonna tell us who you're with, what names are written, etc ?
What was the reasoning behind waiting so long just to tell us you have a DN?
Yea I guess.... you can say I got bored halfway through.
The reason why I didn't brought up this death note until now because it's useless anyway. I'm gonna get killed so why can't even bothered telling it just so it'll be gone.

I'll do however say one thing. It has @gnut name on it. So that could be something of use.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dont think waiting is useful. For the reveal. Even If there are Still people that need to cast their vote, you ate most likely Still going to get votekilled anyway
So mean... :pout
I like to wait. Besides, would it be fun for everyone involved cast a vote on me? Twice the tension and twice the fun.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Call it maaggiicc!

So quiet too.

Im bulletproof:vbunny
Wait,so you and arjuna are both bulletproof...:oh
Well this is going to be the shortest day ever...

Hmm... you're right.
Why would the mafia gave me this death note in a time where I'll get killed? To get rid of it? They're really good at this.
*drops the second death note*
Guess, I won't be needing this then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And someone's probably hesitant to kill me. But I'll still wait.
Who else other than gnut is on it
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Wait,so you and arjuna are both bulletproof...:oh

Who else other than gnut is on it
Itching for information are we?
Okay then

~Orgz~
~Empty~
~Bel~
~Syx~
~Gnut~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Out of all them, only two survived. Isn't it weird?
Probably not.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Btw @desin24 i think either MarmaladeSky or Gryffindor should be written in the DN just incase even if it doesnt work tonight then pass it to me
Id say MS is the mafia but well see i guess

Itching for information are we?
Okay then

~Orgz~
~Empty~
~Bel~
~Syx~
~Gnut~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Out of all them, only two survived. Isn't it weird?
Probably not.
I see,this is one of the ones that were with the mafia for sure
Not really actually,they couldve been blocked/distracted

For now tho i think you're part of the dark red maf :oh
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Btw @desin24 i think either MarmaladeSky or Gryffindor should be written in the DN just incase even if it doesnt work tonight then pass it to me
Id say MS is the mafia but well see i guess


I see,this is one of the ones that were with the mafia for sure
Not really actually,they couldve been blocked/distracted

For now tho i think you're part of the dark red maf :oh
Well, I do like red. Perfect color. :cheerbunny
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Votekill Gryffindor since I don't want to be the last one to vote on Elusia with the death note in my hands. I'll just go with my gnut feeling regarding the night kill since no one really tried to converse today
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay now everyone voted.
I guess it's time


Can you still vote despite getting lynched off?
Asking the hosts here.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Alright then.

votekill desin24 because he stole my death note away from me. I hope that makes you happy :pout
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
my votekill pic is dope :hip

Elusia....so that was a confession? Why'd you pass the note to desin then? Or was it just at random?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
my votekill pic is dope :hip

Elusia....so that was a confession? Why'd you pass the note to desin then? Or was it just at random?
Because I trust him the most.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright then.

votekill desin24 because he stole my death note away from me. I hope that makes you happy :pout
How do you know this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I trust him the most.
Over me and empty....this makes no sense
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Why do you trust him the most?

Also Empty thinks your red mafia and you replied about how you like that color, but I think you're lying. Why would Lambu try and kill his own teammate by writing your name if he was in your group? Its more likely you're Gry's mafia, right? If you are I'm sure you know stuff that could be helpful to us, do you know who the remaining mafia members in the game are? Its better for you to tell us or would you rather see a mafia that's not yours win? For someone who was so excited to play this game, I don't think you'd like to see a rival win.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
How do you know this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Over me and empty....this makes no sense
My words don't make sense now... just like every other time. You could have died but you didn't and I was supposed to give up this death note anyway.

Why do you trust him the most?

Also Empty thinks your red mafia and you replied about how you like that color, but I think you're lying. Why would Lambu try and kill his own teammate by writing your name if he was in your group? Its more likely you're Gry's mafia, right? If you are I'm sure you know stuff that could be helpful to us, do you know who the remaining mafia members in the game are? Its better for you to tell us or would you rather see a mafia that's not yours win? For someone who was so excited to play this game, I don't think you'd like to see a rival win.
Hmm... that's a quite a lot.
I just said I like that color. Why are you suspecting me of that?

If I have any suspects, it's the one who I voted because I trusted him to do the right choice. He makes the best decisions.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You vote for the one you trust the most..
XD
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
What? Why would you votekill the person you trust the most. How does that make any sense?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@EmptySoul

Listen homie.
Uno is the magic number. One. Only one person. For the remainder of this game you can only trust one person. I know you know who that is.
Look at the people who always seem to know how to pinpoint mafias and conveniently target the right people. One trend in this game is that mafias always know who the other mafia's are. This is why Elusia refues to speak.
One final thing:

24-10-14+3=17+6=23.;)
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
END OF THE DAY PHASE

The dead Hostkill of Kinzo



Ushiromiya Kinzo couldn't finish his sentence. Time was suddenly stopping, there was a huge energy the world was feeling which was impossible to describe. Was this..... fear? Was this.... the end? No..... it was just Aurora that felt like to make an end of Kinzo's story and stopped time for a moment to write his final moments in her script.




Aurora wrote the sentence 'Kinzo's dead will be a burning dead. From life to ashes'. After she wrote that, she said to herself; 'I think that this should be a good final moment. Humans stay humans after all. Perhaps letting his organs explode would have been better? Oh well maybe I will do that end for a different story in a different game'. After that, time was moving again and suddenly................






How the night ended for Ange Ushiromiya



Bernkastel went to the top of the building as she saw Ange standing there on the edge of the roof.












Votekill elusia
Well then.....

Votekill Elusia
Oh is that so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote Kill Elusia
Votekill Elusia

On another note, why was xnut hostkilled? He posted in the previous day phase didn't he?
Oh, wow this day is ending soon! Time flies :)

First things first:
Votekill Elusia

Sorry but you aren't convincing me to be innocent at all right now, and with recent remarks it was only confirmed honestly.
Whys it ending so quickly :huh:
@Gryffindor what was your role?
U too @MarmaladeSky
Theres not really any point of hiding it at this point

Vote kill Elusia
Votekill Gryffindor since I don't want to be the last one to vote on Elusia with the death note in my hands. I'll just go with my gnut feeling regarding the night kill since no one really tried to converse today
Alright then.

votekill desin24 because he stole my death note away from me. I hope that makes you happy :pout
Elusia 6x (Gnut,Belserion, Arjuna-chan, Gryffindor,MemeladeSky,EmptySoul)
Desin24 1x (Elusia)
Gryffindor 1x (Desin24)



Elusia
Mafia Strongman

Dead!



The end of Gaap.





(Just saying if some though it's a typo... Virgilia calls her Gap if she gets a bit annoyed by Gaap xD)









And so a battle between two witches began. Virgilia used her magic on Gaap but Gaap was prepared for Virgilia to attack her and runned towards her while trying to block and avoid the attacks.



The battle was quite intense however Virgilia was smarter and a heavenly spear pierced the ground.



It looked like some divine tower was sticking out of the ground. However, that was the very last thing That Gaap ever saw.




NIGHT PHASE HAS STARTED
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

END OF THE NIGHT PHASE

I didn't really had time to make a comic atm, sorry.


Arjuna
Burden

Dead!





A NOTE HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME​
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria

Elusia if you want to incriminate anyone you should start doing that earlier and be consistent with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gnut is confirmed townie and confirmed

He already investigated Belserion so he is safe.
Jesus is confirmed Jesus too which leaves only two people.
@Gryffindor and @MarmaladeSky
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top