
xnut was inactive so there was no protection anyway. A death note got destroyed too.Damn did we lose all protection now
But the most mysterious is Elusia definetly
I hope it's the name of one of your associates.I'll wait before until everyone votes. Then i'll reveal something.
Are you a bomb? Is this your way of saying you're taking someone with you?It's for one of the players...
Until then, i'll wait here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know your guilty...dont tell me you had a DN.Hmm....
Let's just say.... I hope everyone knows what they are doing.
It's getting late now...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guess I need some sleep.
I hope everyone knows what they're doing.......
Good night \o
I have one and I'm townie, they had to give it to a townie since there's a maximum of 2 left in the same team, most likely just one in each team.I know your guilty...dont tell me you had a DN.
Who would give you one besides mafia xD
Like i mentioned before...only 1 note kills 100% of the time.I have one and I'm townie, they had to give it to a townie since there's a maximum of 2 left in the same team, most likely just one in each team.
Who should I target tonight with the death note? Out of the people in my DN only someone on night 2 and night 5 died. The last time we saw this Death Note it was in Lambu's hands, then he got killed by another mafia who kept quiet yesterday and now it's in my hand.
How are there only two kills through this book?
which means that it probably rotates. Since my death note was active last night the other will most likely be effective tonight.Like i mentioned before...only 1 note kills 100% of the time.


I've only given hints about my role, never outright stated it. But you are right, at this point it doesn't really matter anymore. I am a restless spirit.Whys it ending so quickly
@Gryffindor what was your role?
U too @MarmaladeSky
Theres not really any point of hiding it at this point
Vote kill Elusia
Hmm... you're right.I know your guilty...dont tell me you had a DN.
Who would give you one besides mafia xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And someone's probably hesitant to kill me. But I'll still wait.Well this is going to be the shortest day ever...
Hmm... you're right.
Why would the mafia gave me this death note in a time where I'll get killed? To get rid of it? They're really good at this.
*drops the second death note*
Guess, I won't be needing this then.