Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Nice,surprised you're not dead yet tho
If i were mafia id definitely kill the detective rather than the prostitute:XD

@Elusia anything to say for yourself? :e3
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Nothing much. You guys didn't listen to me anyway :pout

I'll wait before until everyone votes. Then i'll reveal something.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well anyway I am going to a tuition

Catch with you all later
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
How come they didn't target @gnut?

Damn did we lose all protection now

But the most mysterious is Elusia definetly
xnut was inactive so there was no protection anyway. A death note got destroyed too.

A death note is in my hands now, the names written in it are:

Spirit
Kato
Elusia
Elusia
Lady Pompom
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It's for one of the players...
Until then, i'll wait here.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hmm....
Let's just say.... I hope everyone knows what they are doing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's getting late now...
Guess I need some sleep.

I hope everyone knows what they're doing.......
:bedtime

Good night \o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm....
Let's just say.... I hope everyone knows what they are doing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's getting late now...
Guess I need some sleep.

I hope everyone knows what they're doing.......
:bedtime

Good night \o
I know your guilty...dont tell me you had a DN.
Who would give you one besides mafia xD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I know your guilty...dont tell me you had a DN.
Who would give you one besides mafia xD
I have one and I'm townie, they had to give it to a townie since there's a maximum of 2 left in the same team, most likely just one in each team.

Who should I target tonight with the death note? Out of the people in my DN only someone on night 2 and night 5 died. The last time we saw this Death Note it was in Lambu's hands, then he got killed by another mafia who kept quiet yesterday and now it's in my hand.
How are there only two kills through this book?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have one and I'm townie, they had to give it to a townie since there's a maximum of 2 left in the same team, most likely just one in each team.

Who should I target tonight with the death note? Out of the people in my DN only someone on night 2 and night 5 died. The last time we saw this Death Note it was in Lambu's hands, then he got killed by another mafia who kept quiet yesterday and now it's in my hand.
How are there only two kills through this book?
Like i mentioned before...only 1 note kills 100% of the time.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Like i mentioned before...only 1 note kills 100% of the time.
which means that it probably rotates. Since my death note was active last night the other will most likely be effective tonight.
Do we have all roles actually?

Gnut = Detective
Empty= Jesus
Gryffindor=
Marmalade=
Elusia= Hider?
Arjuna= Bulletproof
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Oh, wow this day is ending soon! Time flies :)

First things first:
Votekill Elusia

Sorry but you aren't convincing me to be innocent at all right now, and with recent remarks it was only confirmed honestly.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Call it maaggiicc!

So quiet too.

Im bulletproof:vbunny
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Whys it ending so quickly :huh:
@Gryffindor what was your role?
U too @MarmaladeSky
Theres not really any point of hiding it at this point

Vote kill Elusia
I've only given hints about my role, never outright stated it. But you are right, at this point it doesn't really matter anymore. I am a restless spirit.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well this is going to be the shortest day ever...
I know your guilty...dont tell me you had a DN.
Who would give you one besides mafia xD
Hmm... you're right.
Why would the mafia gave me this death note in a time where I'll get killed? To get rid of it? They're really good at this.
*drops the second death note*
Guess, I won't be needing this then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well this is going to be the shortest day ever...

Hmm... you're right.
Why would the mafia gave me this death note in a time where I'll get killed? To get rid of it? They're really good at this.
*drops the second death note*
Guess, I won't be needing this then.
And someone's probably hesitant to kill me. But I'll still wait.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Is that it? Not gonna tell us who you're with, what names are written, etc ?
What was the reasoning behind waiting so long just to tell us you have a DN?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Dont think waiting is useful. For the reveal. Even If there are Still people that need to cast their vote, you ate most likely Still going to get votekilled anyway
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top