Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Whoever it is, is part of the dark red mafia of course part of Arjuna's mafia. Apparently I won the coin toss against Arjuna which means the townies won.
It doesn't matter whether we kill Gryffindor today or Marmalade. Tommorow is the latest point at which mafia is dead. If we lynch the wrong person gnut still has the death note to end the other. Even if he loses the coin toss it's still ours.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Whoever it is, is part of the dark red mafia of course part of Arjuna's mafia. Apparently I won the coin toss against Arjuna which means the townies won.
It doesn't matter whether we kill Gryffindor today or Marmalade. Tommorow is the latest point at which mafia is dead. If we lynch the wrong person gnut still has the death note to end the other. Even if he loses the coin toss it's still ours.
Don't lynch @MarmaladeSky she's not Mafia. I investigated her last night, yes I'm detective, insane but still a detective. That leaves @Gryffindor ...... And maybe you but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Being insane doesn't guarantee your result being accurate.
Aside from Marmalade, Desin is just as suspicious. He proclaimed himself townie, and everyone just rolled with it, why did he pass the note to gnut instead of Empty when gnut needs to be able to investigate. Even if he did that because he assumed investigative abilities were no longer needed as there were only few players left as suspect, that still doesn't explain his spy results.
Night 1: inactive-fair enough, he was penalized for it.
Night 2: Vandred-ironically the last night Vandred lived
Night 3: GrySun-the night he was killed
Night 4: Lambu-the night he was killed
that's all we know, soooo convenient how his targets were mafia, that is some accuracy or is it convenience?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Wow i really thought orange maf was done for
So there really are 4 members per mafia
That leaves one dark red
I only trust gnut & bel rn
Also Whyd u pass the DN to gnut when he needs his night ability :notsure @desin24
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Being insane doesn't guarantee your result being accurate.
Aside from Marmalade, Desin is just as suspicious. He proclaimed himself townie, and everyone just rolled with it, why did he pass the note to gnut instead of Empty when gnut needs to be able to investigate. Even if he did that because he assumed investigative abilities were no longer needed as there were only few players left as suspect, that still doesn't explain his spy results.
Night 1: inactive-fair enough, he was penalized for it.
Night 2: Vandred-ironically the last night Vandred lived
Night 3: GrySun-the night he was killed
Night 4: Lambu-the night he was killed
that's all we know, soooo convenient how his targets were mafia, that is some accuracy or is it convenience?
My dude exactly
Desin acting like he aint a suspect himself,him passing it to Gnut is basically him stopping gnut from investigating tonight like why when he couldve passed to it to me who doesnt have a night action and is a confirmed townie? :notsure
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Being insane doesn't guarantee your result being accurate.
Aside from Marmalade, Desin is just as suspicious. He proclaimed himself townie, and everyone just rolled with it, why did he pass the note to gnut instead of Empty when gnut needs to be able to investigate. Even if he did that because he assumed investigative abilities were no longer needed as there were only few players left as suspect, that still doesn't explain his spy results.
Night 1: inactive-fair enough, he was penalized for it.
Night 2: Vandred-ironically the last night Vandred lived
Night 3: GrySun-the night he was killed
Night 4: Lambu-the night he was killed
that's all we know, soooo convenient how his targets were mafia, that is some accuracy or is it convenience?
I'm pretty confident in my results. They've all proven accurate. What's your role again? I might have missed it. Since it makes no sense for any of us to hide now after all.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I'm pretty confident in my results. They've all proven accurate. What's your role again? I might have missed it. Since it makes no sense for any of us to hide now after all.
Everybody's results have been accurate this game lol, I'd take those with a grain of salt, just look at the mafias killing each other because they know who is who, kind of like how Desin knows who is who.

Restless spirit.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Everybody's results have been accurate this game lol, I'd take those with a grain of salt, just look at the mafias killing each other because they know who is who, kind of like how Desin knows who is who.

Restless spirit.
And what's your argument on marmaladesky since apparently she's just as suspicious as Desin. I haven't ruled out Desin but I'm pretty sure about her. Why should I disregard my result?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wow i really thought orange maf was done for
So there really are 4 members per mafia
That leaves one dark red
I only trust gnut & bel rn
Also Whyd u pass the DN to gnut when he needs his night ability :notsure @desin24
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My dude exactly
Desin acting like he aint a suspect himself,him passing it to Gnut is basically him stopping gnut from investigating tonight like why when he couldve passed to it to me who doesnt have a night action and is a confirmed townie? :notsure
Why would I consider myself a suspect? The last member is part of the dark red mafia since every mafia most likely has 4 members. The same mafia as Arjuna who I killed with the Death Note. Why would I kill Arjuna? Neither him nor me where especially suspect. Cutting mafia numbers to one just to appear townie? That makes no sense at all.

I admit that giving it to gnut might not have been the best decision but I forgot to pass on the the death note in my beautiful kill message and only passed it on close to the end of the night. I trust gnut's judgement which is why I gave it to him.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
And what's your argument on marmaladesky since apparently she's just as suspicious as Desin. I haven't ruled out Desin but I'm pretty sure about her. Why should I disregard my result?
Marmalade hasn't made any major slip ups that I have noticed. I will not ask you to disregard your result, that is your choice. I am just pointing out the possibility that you being insane isn't foolproof. The only thing I can think of regarding Marmalade is that she played the game similar to Elusia, more active but not so much as to draw suspicion, plus she claimed BP. You might think she is telling the truth because Arjuna claimed the same role and he was obviously lying but notice how there have been two Mafia Strongmen in the game so far, Erinyes and Elusia, its also likely the final group has that as a role as well and BP is the perfect cover role for that.

I do have a question though, did you label yourself insane because gnut is sane?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Being insane doesn't guarantee your result being accurate.
Aside from Marmalade, Desin is just as suspicious. He proclaimed himself townie, and everyone just rolled with it, why did he pass the note to gnut instead of Empty when gnut needs to be able to investigate. Even if he did that because he assumed investigative abilities were no longer needed as there were only few players left as suspect, that still doesn't explain his spy results.
Night 1: inactive-fair enough, he was penalized for it.
Night 2: Vandred-ironically the last night Vandred lived
Night 3: GrySun-the night he was killed
Night 4: Lambu-the night he was killed
that's all we know, soooo convenient how his targets were mafia, that is some accuracy or is it convenience?
With Gry and Lambu it was because they held the death note and it would have been easy to catch them in lies or get hints towards my sanity. I chose Vandred because he is almost as mafia meme as Demon.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
With Gry and Lambu it was because they held the death note and it would have been easy to catch them in lies or get hints towards my sanity. I chose Vandred because he is almost as mafia meme as Demon.
Possibly, but you revealed those results after Lambu was gone, who is the last person you told us you targeted. So it isn't farfetched to think that you would just pull up names of players that were already gone.

Then there's also the fact that you said the argument against Monkey when he got lynched wasn't good enough and you decided to vote for Elusia instead. Sure she was mafia just like he was, but you completely disregarded the fact that Monkey accidently admitted to knowing about the DN Lambu had the night he was killed, why would you just gloss over that?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Why would I consider myself a suspect? The last member is part of the dark red mafia since every mafia most likely has 4 members. The same mafia as Arjuna who I killed with the Death Note. Why would I kill Arjuna? Neither him nor me where especially suspect. Cutting mafia numbers to one just to appear townie? That makes no sense at all.

I admit that giving it to gnut might not have been the best decision but I forgot to pass on the the death note in my beautiful kill message and only passed it on close to the end of the night. I trust gnut's judgement which is why I gave it to him.
I didnt say you were maf,just that you're not confirmed

As for why you passed the DN to gnut,because you trust his judgement?
Well his judgement this entire game was due to his ability to investigate a player but fair enough
Though we'll be in a bit of trouble if he kills the wrong person tonight
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Marmalade hasn't made any major slip ups that I have noticed. I will not ask you to disregard your result, that is your choice. I am just pointing out the possibility that you being insane isn't foolproof. The only thing I can think of regarding Marmalade is that she played the game similar to Elusia, more active but not so much as to draw suspicion, plus she claimed BP. You might think she is telling the truth because Arjuna claimed the same role and he was obviously lying but notice how there have been two Mafia Strongmen in the game so far, Erinyes and Elusia, its also likely the final group has that as a role as well and BP is the perfect cover role for that.
Your game has been similar to Lambu. Floating around the edges. Very helpful. From trying to decipher clues about the note to calling out Mafia members. You haven't shown signs of slipping either. Look how that turned out. Lambu being mafia was most shocking to me I admit.

I do have a question though, did you label yourself insane because gnut is sane?
I labeled myself insane because of my results. Same as gnut. You can't exactly decide what you are on a whim.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Your game has been similar to Lambu. Floating around the edges. Very helpful. From trying to decipher clues about the note to calling out Mafia members. You haven't shown signs of slipping either. Look how that turned out. Lambu being mafia was most shocking to me I admit.


I labeled myself insane because of my results. Same as gnut. You can't exactly decide what you are on a whim.
I disagree. I haven't been helpful at all. Lambu and GrySun were more similar in that they were actively trying to lynch opponents and raise suspicion in others, pompom as well and she was townie. This is my first game and I didn't want to make a bad judgement with any possible hypotheticals I came up with so I refrained from speaking and tried to go with the flow. Instead I decided to focus on deciphering the colored truths because I wanted to at least help contribute to taking down the mafia.

So you are positive that you are not a paranoid detective?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So you are positive that you are not a paranoid detective?
Absolutely. A paranoid detective doesn't get Innocent verdicts. Would you also like to see my investigation results since night 1?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Possibly, but you revealed those results after Lambu was gone, who is the last person you told us you targeted. So it isn't farfetched to think that you would just pull up names of players that were already gone.

Then there's also the fact that you said the argument against Monkey when he got lynched wasn't good enough and you decided to vote for Elusia instead. Sure she was mafia just like he was, but you completely disregarded the fact that Monkey accidently admitted to knowing about the DN Lambu had the night he was killed, why would you just gloss over that?
That is all true. I actually did gloss over the Monkey thing, I had variable activity in this game which is why sometimes I'm very active while sometime barely manage to keep up. That said Monkey is orange mafia while the last mafia is dark red. So if you want anything against me you should try to find links between me and Arjuna or other dark red mafia. Two of the dark red mafia where my investigation targets during the nights and I killed the other one with my own hands.



votekill Gryffindor

Since gnut absolved Belserion who in turn absolved marmalade. Having at least one bulletproof makes more sense given the two strongmen/women than a restless spirit.

@Belserion would you be so kind to share your results and targets for completions sake pls :bishie
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
That is all true. I actually did gloss over the Monkey thing, I had variable activity in this game which is why sometimes I'm very active while sometime barely manage to keep up. That said Monkey is orange mafia while the last mafia is dark red. So if you want anything against me you should try to find links between me and Arjuna or other dark red mafia. Two of the dark red mafia where my investigation targets during the nights and I killed the other one with my own hands.



votekill Gryffindor

Since gnut absolved Belserion who in turn absolved marmalade. Having at least one bulletproof makes more sense given the two strongmen/women than a restless spirit.

@Belserion would you be so kind to share your results and targets for completions sake pls :bishie
Easy. You continue to play the game as if you're townie and expect everyone to just roll along with it. You throwing Arjuna under the bus is the perfect play.

-No one would even consider the fact that a mafia with only two members remaining would purposely cut their number down to one. With everyone rolling with the notion that you are townie you'd be the least suspect person. Then you can pin the blame on Marmalade and kill of the townies while also preventing gnut from investigating you.

@Belserion yes go ahead. But her coming up as innocent isn't 100% certainty. I've stated this before. I'm here defending myself while no one other than Empty questions desin and Marmalade is offline.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion would you be so kind to share your results and targets for completions sake pls :bishie
Night 1: Demonspeed Guilty
Night 2: Vandred (I was blocked so no result)
Night 3: Grysun Innocent
Night 4: Gnut Guilty
Night 5: Elusia Innocent
Night 6: Marmaladesky Guilty
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Also another thing.
Elusia said the last name written in the note she had was gnut. Why did the kill fail then? It's not because of note effectiveness, that theory doesn't have any substantial evidence backing it up, its because someone blocked the kill. You might think it was xnut, but he was hostkilled the day after and (correct me if I'm wrong) if you're hostkilled you're essentially not a player so he wouldn't be able to use a night action. So him protecting gnut doesn't fly. So how was he blocked then if no one else is claiming a protection role?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Easy. You continue to play the game as if you're townie and expect everyone to just roll along with it. You throwing Arjuna under the bus is the perfect play.

-No one would even consider the fact that a mafia with only two members remaining would purposely cut their number down to one. With everyone rolling with the notion that you are townie you'd be the least suspect person. Then you can pin the blame on Marmalade and kill of the townies while also preventing gnut from investigating you.

@Belserion yes go ahead. But her coming up as innocent isn't 100% certainty. I've stated this before. I'm here defending myself while no one other than Empty questions desin and Marmalade is offline.
It means that I would have to reduce the number of players to two instead of four. We are currently 6 players with three of them being confirmed, which you agree too.

No, that leaves 3 people.
Me, Marmalade, and you.
Which means that it is basically impossible to bring the number of players down to two people unless we start killing confirmed townies (I don't consider myself confirmed). Since Zasz is not here I'd rate that possibility as very low. Plus @gnut has another result to present which means that we will have 4 confirmed townies or maybe even one confirmed mafia if he targeted the right person. Unless he got blocked of course. Even if you lynch me there is no real chance for the mafia to win IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top