The Last Person to Post Wins - Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sky x niichan x Spirit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though personally I see Hakuteiken as part of the big three rather than WYIS.
You forgot about @Demonspeed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Top 3 otaku members in our forum.

Demon I was always curious.What manga's are you reading now?
I have a MAL account. I started reading Akira recently because of the CR and after completing this I will read the manga which have been promoted in the MW I guess. Koe no Katachi or TPN probably because Erin keeps harassing me.

I must catch up with Golden Kamuy first though.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Please read The Promised Neverland. You won't regret it! :zomg
:blai:blai
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have a MAL account. I started reading Akira recently because of the CR and after completing this I will read the manga which have been promoted in the MW I guess. Koe no Katachi or TPN probably because Erin keeps harassing me.

I must catch up with Golden Kamuy first though.
What a great list.

I sent you fend reqst.Vivekananda.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please read The Promised Neverland. You won't regret it! :zomg
:blai:blai
Elu my darling why don't you create a MAL Account like us?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
What a great list.

I sent you fend reqst.Vivekananda.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Elu my darling why don't you create a MAL Account like us?
I would love to but I'll make one next month. I don't want to fill up my MAL with unfinished anime/manga xD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,561
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
We have cookies.
:confetti
Yeah - emphasis on the 'we' part.

In answer to your questions [which you have yet to ask]:
1: Yes, they are good
and
2: no, you can't have any
:hmph
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yeah - emphasis on the 'we' part.

In answer to your questions [which you have yet to ask]:
1: Yes, they are good
and
2: no, you can't have any
:hmph
So mean.... :emocat
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
One second I’m listening to Otis Redding, and then this comes on. What the actual feck.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What a great list.

I sent you fend reqst.Vivekananda.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Elu my darling why don't you create a MAL Account like us?
I have one. Never use it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top