Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does that mean I shouldn't tell @Jammin I already finished reading the latest chapter?:notamused
I dropped that manwha long ago so I don't have much to add to what @syx said anyway. It's a battlemanga with a lot of tournaments. Which is great if your into it and if you not its got nothing to offer aside from some cool artwork.

My honest gut reaction is to be annoyed that you wasted time reading that when you could have spent it reading 4 Cut Hero. Which is seriously the best manhwa that no one but me is reading.:hmph
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Gary told me that a pig such as myself is undeserving of the new name. too bad.pigs are cute too
Ungrhuuu8fulll

Double standards... surely he would turn a blind eye if it was Raven or Vici...
i know, kind of sad. I used to be like 'his boy', now he is like does not evenc are about me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sorry for misspelling, i am crying while typing

What did you do to Gary for him to abandon you? I'm still waiting for his retirement... Kaiten should take over again.

Are you even able to cry?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How did you even find this place without being tagged? :lmao

Are Vici and Raven currently offline or what?
There are ways :4head

Dunno, you jealous or something? :wowsoBOB
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
What makes you jealous sometimes and not jealous others?
I'm too shy to open up to you. Don't even think gramps such as yourself can understand the likes of me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm too shy to open up to you. Don't even think gramps such as yourself can understand the likes of me.
Why specific for me?

Ah... You know I can see your age right? :nunoamaze
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Why specific for me?

Ah... You know I can see your age right? :nunoamaze
Because you are old.

29 is still way better than 4x. :heh

shyx-dono, you forgot to mention Tina. If even TIna is offline then he has no choice but to post here

Damn, it looks like I'm not aware of the full spectrum of xi0's harem.





And here I thought Sam is mangahelpers greatest womanizer 2017.
What are you guys trying to insinuate ?:8C
The obvious, Darky... just the obvious.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Top