It's not about "all-right" person - it's more about "what is she willing to do for the country" and observed her for a while. Out of all the dragons only he assessed this. So I think it's logical. If he missed being part of the team so much, he would not have assessed her and would have joint her in the beginning.
If it is clearly demonstrated in the previous pic , that he really wished for it and he thanks the gods, that he is able to meet them...Then most likely it is not cool calculation on his part.
I don't know about this. Zeno doesn't seem like an emotional person to me at all. He seems more on the unfazed and logical side. Let's agree to disagree here.
What? For real?
Showing that he likes the dragon warriors...
Jumping for joy, because he met them
Laughing and dancing...
This is why he is not telling Yona the information he knows, because he does not want his information to influence her decisions. He wants Yona to follow her own path. I do agree he cares for Yona and Co, but I don't think that's why he is keeping info from her.
Yona can even more follow her own part, if she is aware of certain information. If you don t have this information, you cannot react to it.
Why should he keep the information from her, if not to protect them? As far as I see him, Zeno is not cold-blooded enough to just keep secrets, because it is so funny.
Hmm, I think you are looking at Soo-Won's spectrum of rationality and comparing it with Zeno. Soo-Won barely shows/has emotions but that doesn't mean Zeno, who cares for others a lot more, is not rational too. He probably has the best balance of logic and emotions in the manga.
In Soo Won s case, there is a clear difference between showing emotions and having them. Soo Won has feelings, even though he doesn t express them. The murder of King Il and Soo Won wishing to kill him with his own hands....pretty risky for a level-headed person. The only reason I can imagine is, that Soo Won wished to kill King Il, like his father was killed.
His whole performance in the last chapters speaks a certain language...It would be far safer to get rid of Yona, but he doesn t.
Expressing your emotions and actually having them are to different kind of shoes.
About Zeno...he can be rational, but his him making decisions is not so much based on logic or rationality like in Soo Won s case.
I think if you read above I never said they disliked him. Yes, in their heart they think he is a good person - but on the outside and in their mind they feel he is Yona's enemy. This is what I think.
I think the dragon warriors (except Kija) are not so sure about Soo Won. They would fight him, (if they can-I am not sure if that "thing" that prevented Kija from moving would also be activated in the other dragon warriors.), if he would be a danger for Yona. But just then. I was talking about feelings and not perception.
It is logical because Soo-Won has seen royalty change so many times in thousands of years, that he must have a good idea what Soo-Won is upto. It's not intuition but experience.For Zeno, he has seen many kings come and go....and through rational reasoning and understanding he has seen that Soo-Won is better for the country than Il. So basically putting his emotions aside for Yona and crew we can see that he is actually quite fond of Soo-Won.
Since every person is an individual and every person s decision can be quite different. I think you could know a thousand kings and still be surprised about the outcome.
Based on your logic...Zeno must be able to foresee every reaction from every human being, but that is not the case.
And I repeat. Zeno has basically next to no knowledge of Soo Won s character...If he saw the events during King Il s murder, then he would have just more reasons to distrust Soo Won. So even if Soo Won should be the other half of Hiryuu or a reincarnation of another god. He nearly killed Yona....Conclusion: Zeno had more reasons to distrust Soo Won, but he obviously doesn t. So Zeno s intuition must have told him, that he could trust him.
Yes but perhaps the info isn't always life threatening but could really alter the path Yona wants to take and he doesn't want to give her that info. For example, what if he has some info about Soo-Won's family that would instigate Yona to take revenge for her dad? Something along those lines. Just an example.
But that would be Yona s decision. Her decision and just hers, if she wants to alter the already chosen path, or if she keeps the direction.
I don t think that any information could exist that could make Yona hate Soo Won more...She doubts already that the story about her father murdering Yu hon is true...
The only case I can imagine would be, if Soo Won establishes a tyranny after all...But Zeno cannot look inside Soo Won s head.