Id rather have a weekly hardcore mecha series ([weekly shonen jumps answer to Gundam Seed/Destiny, my Shinn] than just a robotman/boy series (heroman is the only good one).
You know, after reading both the last two chapters of Yuragi and World's End Harem in succession I think I finally came to grips on why World's End Harem sells more than Yuragi. Wow
http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/5993
Shonen Jump-themed live-action TV drama series announced.
Called "Oh My Jump!"
Starts January 12th on TV Tokyo at 12:10 am.
Glad to see TPN and Beastars as the top 2, they really are both outstanding new manga. I haven't read To your eternity in a while, but if it continued to be the same quality as from where I put it on-hold, then the top 3 really is made of outstanding new manga. Number 4 doesn't look that interesting, but since it is in the top 5 there must be something special about it, never heard of it. I also never heard of number 5, but it looks amazing and it has the artist of Shugurui. The Witch hat atelier manga is something I want to get into, Golden Kamuy is great. I'll look more closely at the rest of the top. Good to see Kimetsu in there at least xD. Dr. Stone being there is good to see as well. Made in Abyss probably should've been higher, but good to see it on the list. I want to get into Drifting Dragons sometime soon.
It isn't specified anywhere on that page at least. But if that is Shirai's storyboard, then I'm seriously impressed.
But I guess I shouldn't be surprised about Shirai's skills, considering the masterpiece that is Shirai's author icon.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.