he is trying to troll me again

AnnyeongAnnyeonghaseyo

ohayoHiya \o
![]()

i am more into k-drama than k-pop but i guess both if i like the group. i dont like many of the new gen groups thoKorean words~ \o
Are you into K-drama or K-Pop?
Or.... both?
better question which group do you hate most? the answer is BTS( they annoy me so much)What group is your most favorite?
Ah, okayi am more into k-drama than k-pop but i guess both if i like the group. i dont like many of the new gen groups tho
better question which group do you hate most? the answer is BTS( they annoy me so much)
Snsd, Red velvet,exo omo am I SM FAN BOI

Wae wae?better question which group do you hate most? the answer is BTS( they annoy me so much)

Aha same. Though I also like groups from other labels.Snsd, Red velvet,exo omo am I SM FAN BOI
id need to make a list def 50+ my most recent one was while you were sleeping but i am pretty sure i havent finished it yet.Wae wae?
Aha same. Though I also like groups from other labels.
What dramas have you watched?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i think they are highly overratedWae wae?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
video games albeit i am not a gamer such as xi0. casual gamer kaI guess so XD
What parts of the media are you into, besides anime and manga?![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SCAV!!!saw a korean thread in my notification i was like wtf is this, turn out it was lawlette thread. bruh can you even read what you wrote?![]()

kat, you're backshould I repost ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SCAV!!!![]()
