Last edited:
It is exempt from normal Night Actions. That is something I should have included in the description. Sorry.Question is...
Does passing a gift considered a nite action?
and gotta sleep
You better be a Greened this time, mister.So... can it fail? Does the present reach the recipient if the sender is killed on the night he passes it? And does the recipient keep the gift if the sender is killed instead?It is exempt from normal Night Actions. That is something I should have included in the description. Sorry.
So... can it fail? Does the present reach the recipient if the sender is killed on the night he passes it? And does the recipient keep the gift if the sender is killed instead?

I took it that the gift changes but only 1gift is in rotation at a timeAh WYIS, just for the sake of solving the doubt xD So... I can't HOLD two gift boxes AT ONCE; HOLD two gift boxes at any point, even if there's a time gap in between; or OPEN 2 boxes?
That is correct.Ah WYIS, just for the sake of solving the doubt xD So... I can't HOLD two gift boxes AT ONCE; HOLD two gift boxes at any point, even if there's a time gap in between; or OPEN 2 boxes?
Someone take the wheel ç.ç Wyis' english is too fancy for me.It is exempt from normal Night Actions.
What xD I gave you 3 options!That is correct.
Yes.What xD I gave you 3 options!

Another reason for me to vote Reebi...Its getting late here and I need to go to bed. God knows I sleep like a Koala so I might wake up next year when the game is already over
But before I leave:
!votekill Zasz
Reason:Inactivity.
Out of all the hints given so far, none of them point to potentialTitansMafia (Except maybe Reebi, but we'll get to that later). Which means that the answer probably lies in one of the few players who haven't hinted their roles already/posted.
Except maybeAnother reason for me to vote Reebi...
You find her "most suspect"...but vote zasz who hasnt been on once...well you just involved yourself with her as i can see.
Votekill Reebi

For what reason? If more follow suite it would make you seem suspicious.Another reason for me to vote Reebi...
You find her "most suspect"...but vote zasz who hasnt been on once...well you just involved yourself with her as i can see.
Votekill Reebi
You really are naturally shady aren't you?Except maybe
![]()
