Last edited:
That‘s great and all, but all it takes is me to switch on you too for us to be even. Then someone else votes you due to your weird overly defensive behavior and that‘s your end. I won‘t be getting lynched this day so you wasted your vote.I had to rush because I will be out soon.As you probably know I have exam tomorrow. I will soon go to give mock exam for preparation so I will be out not back before 7 maybe.
Mind it I am not getting you lynched.It gets tied.That‘s great and all, but all it takes is me to switch on you too for us to be even. Then someone else votes you due to your weird overly defensive behavior and that‘s your end. I won‘t be getting lynched this day so you wasted your vote.
Share a hint, Gry.I just opened my gift, and I got the night immunity. And for those that didn‘t get it when they read that gift description, it blocks all night actions performed on me and makes them fail.
So if you‘re a detective, doc, etc. anything don‘t target me or you waste your action doing nothing.
That‘s the most useless thing I could’ve gotten since my role keeps me safe at night.
So many newbies feel suspicious. They can‘t all be mafias can they?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't vote yet o.O I have around 5h.Sorry Gry I never intended to vote you.But with Farfy's vote I will reach 4 so I need to prevent myself from being lynched
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why wouldn't you if you keep acting this way as well? So far you went back on your word...I won‘t be getting lynched this day so you wasted your vote.
I just gave you a hint, and what am I going back on?Share a hint, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't vote yet o.O I have around 5h.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why wouldn't you if you keep acting this way as well? So far you went back on your word...

Explain yourself. I‘m telling you fools everything and you‘re really going for a lynch on me?Votekill GrySun

considering how she cast the vote i suspect a politician or a mafia gambler, she said earlier she wanted to vote for ArjunaExplain yourself. I‘m telling you fools everything and you‘re really going for a lynch on me?![]()
I'm sure that you will able to guess why altho it's no mystery anymore.Explain yourself. I‘m telling you fools everything and you‘re really going for a lynch on me?![]()
So, is your role passive or active? Day or Night? "Opinions" are opinions, like me saying the role I have doesn't really fit Hange. I could even go further and say I find this role pretty much useless, but that wouldn't really be true as it has its uses just that I don't find them that exciting.I think you misunderstood mate
I didnt say i was just a plain townie with no role
I said i was a boring townie as in my role is boring in my opinion though it will contribute to the game
ive already given a hint for my role before other than 'boring'Saying your role is boring isn't a hint since it's subjective. Why is it boring?
I think ive given enough info for day 1,ill be a bit more specific the following days,no need to rush itSo, is your role passive or active? Day or Night? "Opinions" are opinions, like me saying the role I have doesn't really fit Hange. I could even go further and say I find this role pretty much useless, but that wouldn't really be true as it has its uses just that I don't find them that exciting.

