Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I had to rush because I will be out soon.As you probably know I have exam tomorrow. I will soon go to give mock exam for preparation so I will be out not back before 7 maybe.
That‘s great and all, but all it takes is me to switch on you too for us to be even. Then someone else votes you due to your weird overly defensive behavior and that‘s your end. I won‘t be getting lynched this day so you wasted your vote.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That‘s great and all, but all it takes is me to switch on you too for us to be even. Then someone else votes you due to your weird overly defensive behavior and that‘s your end. I won‘t be getting lynched this day so you wasted your vote.
Mind it I am not getting you lynched.It gets tied.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just opened my gift, and I got the night immunity. And for those that didn‘t get it when they read that gift description, it blocks all night actions performed on me and makes them fail.
So if you‘re a detective, doc, etc. anything don‘t target me or you waste your action doing nothing.

That‘s the most useless thing I could’ve gotten since my role keeps me safe at night.

So many newbies feel suspicious. They can‘t all be mafias can they?
Share a hint, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry Gry I never intended to vote you.But with Farfy's vote I will reach 4 so I need to prevent myself from being lynched
I didn't vote yet o.O I have around 5h.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I won‘t be getting lynched this day so you wasted your vote.
Why wouldn't you if you keep acting this way as well? So far you went back on your word...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Share a hint, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't vote yet o.O I have around 5h.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why wouldn't you if you keep acting this way as well? So far you went back on your word...
I just gave you a hint, and what am I going back on?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I haven‘t claimed anything, so be careful what you update in the list. Though my hint is bigger than all the ones said so far.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@MarmaladeSky I missed your hint @.@ Mind saying it?
@Erinyes get your kid back, please XD I'm not good with those.

Here:
  • GrySun - (Reiner) - the role keeps him safe at night
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) - active role
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld) - active role, can be quite useful, fits her personality
  • Erinyes - (Keith) - 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa) - active role
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, doesn't consider it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) - swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie) - fits his character
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - passive role, dissapointed but might grow to like it
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian) - passive role that suits his playstyle
  • Hardy - (Eren) - night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) - passive and night
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) - passive, only activates under certains circunstances
  • Gryffindor - (Annie) - active, wasn't in the previous game
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico) - can only vote during the day
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)
Edit to add Marmalade's hints.

Btw I agree with Vandred that claiming simply "active" is a very safe option for the mafia ones, and we got 2 vets that did it.
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Sorry @Farfalla, I overslept, that never usually never hapens to me i m a morning person but i caught a cold+ i had last night an awful migraine, anyway thxs for the updates ♥ :zomg

a total random vote as usually i do on D1 .


Votekill Kato
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wonder if you can still change your vote after that.

@Demonspeed Are you planning to switch or not?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think you misunderstood mate
I didnt say i was just a plain townie with no role
I said i was a boring townie as in my role is boring in my opinion though it will contribute to the game
So, is your role passive or active? Day or Night? "Opinions" are opinions, like me saying the role I have doesn't really fit Hange. I could even go further and say I find this role pretty much useless, but that wouldn't really be true as it has its uses just that I don't find them that exciting.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Farfalla

A literal copy and paste of what I said regarding my role to prevent misunderstandings:

1) active role
2) can be quite quite useful is used properly
3) I feel it suits my personality.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Saying your role is boring isn't a hint since it's subjective. Why is it boring?
ive already given a hint for my role before other than 'boring'
And not really,i think the majority of people whove had this role before would agree with me

So, is your role passive or active? Day or Night? "Opinions" are opinions, like me saying the role I have doesn't really fit Hange. I could even go further and say I find this role pretty much useless, but that wouldn't really be true as it has its uses just that I don't find them that exciting.
I think ive given enough info for day 1,ill be a bit more specific the following days,no need to rush it :)


And looks like the death of the day will be between Arjuna or Gry,Arjunas been shady so his votes are understandable but some of the sudden votes on Gry are weird,i dont think hes maf yet but you never know with him :hmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Reebi

Sooo yeah, I kinda don't suspect my previous dude anymore o.O

Since squeezing people to talk on D1 had one of the goal of seeing if someone would fuck up, specially the ones that dunno the game, her claim was the weirdest one... Idk if it's some kind of act, but still... we reached a point where everybody that has been online has claimed something, and she's the one with the awkward one, I leaning towards believing that she was afraid of saying anything that would complicate her situation later, and went with something that seemed that would keep her safe, looking critical. She was also acting quite shady and aggressive before, with little basis though, didn't sustain her points, maybe trying to pull people along without providing much.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm Farf they locked your vote..?

Oh boy.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Won't be online for the end of the day phase nor have I read every post(4 unread pages), only read this last page.
Looking at the votecount, Reebi or Arjuna to tie it up.
Coin flip decides...


Votekill Arjuna
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top