Last edited:
I did actually, just before the post you quoted. It isn't much, but it's something, and I find little "somethings" like those way more useful than discussing stuff that won't get us anywhere.What‘s stopping you? Go ahead and discuss the players, instead of making a post about it. It‘s the best way to get people to respond and start discussions.
Same, I think I know what his role is.I honestly think that lynching Arjuna is a mistake...
Mine and Farfalla's?Did I miss some? Could you let me know which ones?
You must bold a vote to make it obvious you‘re voting someone. The same format as what you‘ve seen so far.Mine and Farfalla's?
Oh wait... ◇.◇" I have to catch upShare a hint, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't vote yet o.O I have around 5h.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why wouldn't you if you keep acting this way as well? So far you went back on your word...

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is what Arjun said. If he already knew Farf would vote me due to his powers he wouldn‘t use this reasoning, would he? He could also be a lucky mafia gambler.Ja sala
I meant I only I can only vote during day.No night role
Vote Change to Grysun
Sorry Gry I never intended to vote you.But with Farfy's vote I will reach 4 so I need to prevent myself from being lynched
Just finished my exam. Going to eat lunch and I will read everything. Don't panicI wonder if you can still change your vote after that.
@Demonspeed Are you planning to switch or not?
. Although it's not certain that I will change my vote
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not panicking, but I‘m curious to see what you do(since it feels like you‘re mafia) and you were online back then. Do whatever you want but I‘m watching you, could always turn into us lynching you. Don‘t feel too comfortable just because it‘s over in an hour.Just finished my exam. Going to eat lunch and I will read everything. Don't panic. Although it's not certain that I will change my vote
.
Actually I count four... Including yourself.Btw I agree with Vandred that claiming simply "active" is a very safe option for the mafia ones, and we got 2 vets that did it.
Holt - (Mikasa) - active role
Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> has an active role
Hardy - (Eren) - night action role
Farfalla - (Armin) - has an active night role

Hum... you said you have an active night role yet this vote is bold. It must count as two or manipulated. Either this was a gift or you lied about having a night role because how can one have a day and night one? Or you didn't lie and that night role was mafia.Nah, mine is there, just need to be bolded.
You could go for Hardy.Reading something like that makes me think that the top voted people are all innocent..
My reasoning for voting him was ignored by everyone including himself, and he's yet to provide an actual hint despite our insistence.