Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Holt lying about the gifts: Didn't want to reply as I'd be doing basically what I asked everyone not to do, but I see little point in lying about a gift as there is little to gain, and much to lose if you get spotted saying a dumb lie (which is the only way tbh, because I really don't think that lying about a gift would be complicated to anyone)

What‘s stopping you? Go ahead and discuss the players, instead of making a post about it. It‘s the best way to get people to respond and start discussions.
I did actually, just before the post you quoted. It isn't much, but it's something, and I find little "somethings" like those way more useful than discussing stuff that won't get us anywhere.

In fact, that post was talking about how you were accumulating votes for little reason other than seemingly trying to help, and now I get in and see you still as top voted but with more votes, so I wasn't so far off.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
LOL Farfs got gry at 5x which would had likely killed him (her vote reasoning had a pretty obvious reason, I suspect) but then changed it immediatly to reebi for better reasons. I think killing Reebi would be one of the better choices at this point, but that switcheroo was funny.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry for not being active so far, had to dedicate the day to Star Wars and then trying to process the movie. I'll start catching up now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I honestly think that lynching Arjuna is a mistake...
Same, I think I know what his role is.

So Reebi is the best shot then? Eh, I‘d go with Demon or Marmalade perhaps, but Reebi is a decent shot.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Share a hint, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't vote yet o.O I have around 5h.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why wouldn't you if you keep acting this way as well? So far you went back on your word...
Oh wait... ◇.◇" I have to catch up

This confuzzles me a little :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So i guess my vote is to kill Holt?

I do not have time to catch up with this thread as im rushing into a meeting, so I don't know what he responded in the meantime. But for the sake of voting, ill stick with this vote. Sorry Holt.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lol I am back

So you didn't vote for me Farfy

So I can't change my vote from Gry now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But oh I got voted by Gryff.Well then it gets tied.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ja sala


I meant I only I can only vote during day.No night role


Vote Change to Grysun

Sorry Gry I never intended to vote you.But with Farfy's vote I will reach 4 so I need to prevent myself from being lynched
This is what Arjun said. If he already knew Farf would vote me due to his powers he wouldn‘t use this reasoning, would he? He could also be a lucky mafia gambler.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, I just assumed things due to his hints. Demon was also online when I voted and he said he has an active role. Doesn't mean much since a lot of people plays with offline mode and stuff... but yeah, the timing and claims got me hesitant.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn what a clusterfuck this day is, 70% is talk about gifts but people also gave a lot of hints about their roles which is quite a nice surprise for Day 1. As for me I have a role I have had before.

@Gry interesting gift reveal

I'm not sure any of the top 3 suspects warrant the votes on them. Out of them I'd rather go for Arjuna since I feel like Reebi has one of the unclaimable roles because of her hostkill comment.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wonder if you can still change your vote after that.

@Demonspeed Are you planning to switch or not?
Just finished my exam. Going to eat lunch and I will read everything. Don't panic :XD. Although it's not certain that I will change my vote :p.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was interested in why Marmalade reacted so defensively to a vote with „then I vote you too!“ since I don‘t remember something like that in the previous game. But some short checking it seems like last game she was never voted for even once? Unless someone changed. So it could be a genuine beginner townie reaction to being voted?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just finished my exam. Going to eat lunch and I will read everything. Don't panic :XD. Although it's not certain that I will change my vote :p.
Not panicking, but I‘m curious to see what you do(since it feels like you‘re mafia) and you were online back then. Do whatever you want but I‘m watching you, could always turn into us lynching you. Don‘t feel too comfortable just because it‘s over in an hour.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Btw I agree with Vandred that claiming simply "active" is a very safe option for the mafia ones, and we got 2 vets that did it.

Holt - (Mikasa) - active role
Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> has an active role
Hardy - (Eren) - night action role
Farfalla - (Armin) - has an active night role
Actually I count four... Including yourself. :p

About the vote change, what makes you guys think Arjuna is clear? He could have been "saved" by a mafia buddy even if he's not the Gambler, you know. And I'm assuming the first forced vote can be changed in this game, so what @GrySun and I referred to as "option 3" in the rules discussion... Unless I'm missing something really obvious.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Nah, mine is there, just need to be bolded.
Hum... you said you have an active night role yet this vote is bold. It must count as two or manipulated. Either this was a gift or you lied about having a night role because how can one have a day and night one? Or you didn't lie and that night role was mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Reading something like that makes me think that the top voted people are all innocent..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Friendly Warning from the Survey Corps


- People left to vote: @DiMaria Yesta , @desin24 , @Zasz
- People left to write at least 3 posts: Zasz


Less than 40 minutes for the end of the day...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Reading something like that makes me think that the top voted people are all innocent..
You could go for Hardy. :rolleyes: My reasoning for voting him was ignored by everyone including himself, and he's yet to provide an actual hint despite our insistence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top