Last edited:
First, try to not let yourself get hostkilled if you‘re a townie.Okay, I've got 4 votes on me and don't even know what happened on Day 1?
Any kind soul here who could let me in on yesterday's events?![]()
Yeah, exactly. One of the reasons I didn't go for Arjuna, as I initially intended, is cause I thought I got what he is (and it was townie for sure, altho some people doubted the alliance, and you guys may conclude wtv you prefer from this).The ones who saved you and Gry?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First, try to not let yourself get hostkilled if you‘re a townie.
About day 1, most important thing is that we got nearly everyone to give early hints. You can see it above in Erin‘s post. Everyone but you and desin.
Other than that, Reebi was acting weird enough for people to lynch her and Arjun could be a Politician.
It appears that in this game I'm quite the nosy guy.Yeah, exactly. One of the reasons I didn't go for Arjuna, as I initially intended, is cause I thought I got what he is (and it was townie for sure, altho some people doubted the alliance, and you guys may conclude wtv you prefer from this).
But after his reactions, reasonings and all, I'm quite lost... Maybe the timing aided my view about him.
@Zasz give us a hint about your role, please.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I am not politicianSo, who has the present of day 2?
About the whole Politician deal, I feel it can only be either Arjun or Marmalade, as the role was used very poorly like a beginner would use it. The Politician obviously wanted me to get lynched, but decided to make Farf of all people vote me even though she hasn't made a vote yet so she could still change. So the politician can only be Arjun or Marmalade.
@Arjuna if you're really the Politician you should try to confirm it in legal ways, like using your role after saying "boy I sure hope Gry votes X person now" and it happens, or something like that is what Politicians usually do.
The same thing is true for if the Politician is someone else, maybe give us some sign so we stop seeing Arjuna as one.
Well I am not politician


Pay attention to my words: if there's a gambler, I'm 100% unaware of it. I also replied more about it to Demon.well i dont exclude the mafia gambler option, even if its to me more likely a politician.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's not. It's rather easy to get to the person, said person can indirectly confirm it, and it's a relevant information for detectives.It's pointless to try finding the Politician. He can't reveal his role. Assuming there is one in the first place. Both Arjuna and Marmalade denied it. One of them is either Gambler or there is someone else.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
¯\_(ツ)_/¯Assuming there is one in the first place.
*sighs*One of them is either Gambler or there is someone else.
That is correct.You‘re missing the point demon, but at this rate that may just be intentional.
@EmptySoul @Emperor Spriggan neither of you is a Politician correct?


No need to get so defensive, Faffs =3=Meh, she brought it on herself... was the single one that wouldn't give us anything but that. Btw, that was a comment Erin made and I think you missed the joke o.o
Also, you call it dumb now, looking that she refered to doctor as very important. How wise was that? There seems to be 2 killing parties indeed, with a claim like that from a starter player, she was prolly a walking dead. If she placed a target on herself being a doctor, imagine if she was mafia... maybe she'd claim something similar to look intimidating... in any case, it was a bad move and she was implicated nevertheless.
Just like desin had a weird move yday, and I wonder what led him to die then. He also didn't say much about his role, so it sounds like a weird gamble from a party willing to kill. Wonder if it wasn't an accident.

I'm reticent? As opposed to people like James and Gryffindor? Eh..Imagine how fun it would be if the Politician had been Holt
At any rate, I'm quite fine with lynching one of those who voted for Reebi today. Like Hardy, for example
No need to get so defensive, Faffs =3=
Anyway, from the gathering of hints from yesterday, the people who seem to have been the most reticent and thus suspicious are, in my opinion, the following (in bold and moved to the top, list stolen from Erin and Faffs):
- GrySun - (Reiner) - the role keeps him safe at night
- Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) - active role
- Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> has an active role
- Belserion - (Sasha) - passive role, disappointed but might grow to like it
- Hardy - (Eren) - night action role
- EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
- DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) - passive and night
- Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) - passive, only activates under certain circumstances
- Farfalla - (Armin) - has an active night role
- Arjuna - (Rico) - can only vote during the day
- MarmaladeSky - (Eld) - active role, can be quite useful, fits her personality
- Erinyes - (Keith) - 1st time got the role, light side of the force
- Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, doesn't consider it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
- gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
- Jammin - (Petra) - swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
- Kato756 - (Connie) - fits his character
- SonOfDaws - (Ian) - passive role that suits his playstyle
- James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
- Gryffindor - (Annie) - active, wasn't in the previous game
- MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)
- Zasz - (Hitch)
Holt - (Mikasa) - active role - ???? Killed on N1
Reebi - (Nile) -> Docteur lynched on D1desin24 - (Bertolt) -> Detective killed on N1
With the most suspicious who are also relatively new to the game (I'm still basing myself on the hints provided here, mind you) being @EmptySoul, @DiMaria Yesta, @Arjuna and @Dried Ambrosia.
Dried Ambrosia also makes me think she could be the Politician like Faffy said, since her actions remind me of how Qixus played in her first game (voted for me and made me vote for Daws just because we were the ones she knew better). As for the others, DiMaria didn't vote at all and barely posted three times, Empty voted DiMaria, and Arjuna basically did what he does every game, which is hard to identify as his mafia playstyle since we've yet to see what his townie playstyle looks like.
Alright, that was it from me. @GrySun, you didn't really get a BP protection in the gift, did you? I'd hate to think desin died because you were PGO and he tried to investigate you...
Especially since he's behaving weirdly.