Last edited:
How's that being too deffensiveNo need to get so defensive, Faffs =3=
Stop quoting me, dangit, Bel said basically the same.Ai Gry, even you...At this point I'm starting to think it's a mafia gambler
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What? You can't differentiate whether a Politician or Gambler affected you, unless hosts made a mistake in the PM or something. If it's a townie politician who forced your vote he'd come out already, which is why I think it was a Gambler's action. Who is either Arjuna or one of his friends, since Arjun benefitted the most out of it. Remember the previous day, you openly said that you're likely to vote Arjun. I have been thinking about why they'd pick you of all people, even a newbie has to have a reason for who they use the role on. Whoever was it wanted either to save Arjun or to make sure I die(so he picked someone who was going to vote Arjun, making a tie and my death less likely).Ai Gry, even you...
Why not?I don't like to be n'sync with Gry![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You were included because of your claim being a bit too convenient, actually. But yeah, I'm more inclined to believe you.I'm reticent? As opposed to people like James and Gryffindor? Eh..
Any thoughts on your mafia buddies from last game? Are they behaving similar to any guidelines you gave them last game, things like that.
Maybe he didn't believe you. Or maybe he didn't pay much attention to the part about all actions being blocked by the gift's protection.About desin, he'd have to be a fool to ignore my warnings and target me last night.
You're still seeing this expression as blowing kisses? Sure, that works too =3=How's that being too deffensiveStop quoting me, dangit, Bel said basically the same.
And don't blow me kisses now u.u we have a saying for that in portuguese: morde e assopra.
I agree, finding out the identity of the Politician isn't necessary as long as we know there is one. And even if we found out, we wouldn't be much closer to finding a good lynching target...What I said is simple. Are we focusing on Arjuna and Marmalade or not? Because they are not Politicians. Finding the Politician isn't that important.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never said it wasn't odd. I said in my motives she was acting shady and aggressive. And as Bel also said, it's also odd for a Doctor to act like that.And I'm pretty sure Bel at least admitted that it was odd for a mafia to behave like Reebi did.
I wouldn't include Bomb as a role that keeps one safe@GrySun sorry if i missed something in your explanations, but i dont get it you claimed a role that keep you safe at night ( seemingly Bp), but in that case why did you take the risk to open the present considering the role you likely have & according you claim and the risks taken ?
oh my bad, forget the bomb possibility--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What risks were there? It was a 50-50 chance between getting something good and something not so good. The night protection(useless for me) and gag order(preventing me from speaking) would've been the bad things, while role transfer(dropping defense for offense could've been nice) and extra vote would've been good. In hindsight the extra vote could've helped me last day, while the rolechange could've been something stronger and more fun. But unlucky.@GrySun sorry if i missed something in your explanations, but i dont get it you claimed a role that keep you safe at night ( seemingly Bp), but in that case why did you take the risk to open the present considering the role you likely have & according you claim and the risks taken ?
oh my bad, forget the bomb possibility--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Either way, I didn't lie and did get that useless protection. Else I wouldn't even bother and let the mafia make a big mistake with targeting me. But since it blocks investigations I didn't want our detective(who we have only 1 left now probably) to have lost a result for no reason.Maybe he didn't believe you. Or maybe he didn't pay much attention to the part about all actions being blocked by the gift's protection.
true, indeed but i meant mafia wouldnt risk to kill someone who might be a bomb , i guessI wouldn't include Bomb as a role that keeps one safe
Just Hider, Bulletproof, and Paranoid Gun Owner. Makes sense for Gry to try and dissuade both townies and mafia members from performing actions on him, since that would kill any Priority 1 and 2 roles that targeted him first.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay. So what do you suggest? We can't advance if the Politician does nothing. Can't we assume it's her for now and go to the next phase ?
So what course of action do you two suggest instead? We got hints from everyone so far.I agree, finding out the identity of the Politician isn't necessary as long as we know there is one. And even if we found out, we wouldn't be much closer to finding a good lynching target...
Demon's and Hardy's last votes closely before the voting finished were what killed Ebbi. Maybe Arjuna is the Janitor and Demon and Hardy really didn't wanted to lose such an important role so early on? Though if so then that was quite a stupid move and given their experience I doubt those two would do that so brazenly. What else do we have about Demon's and Hardy's roles besides one being active and the other being a night role?A bad start, but we‘ve lost games with amazing starts so it doesn‘t matter as long as we don‘t completely screw up from now on. They still need to kill plenty of us to end the game.
Analyzing the kills, maybe we should read back on Holt‘s posts to see if he had any suspects for which they‘d have killed him. He hinted active role but so did many others, there must‘ve been a reason to go with him.
desin‘s death confuses me however. The main mafia killed Holt with a Janitor, so either a 3rd party, insane doc or 2nd mafia got desin. But I still think it‘s just 1 big mafia, and desin hinted nothing last day as well as doing weird stuff near the end. I could only explain this with an insane doc killing him, or a serial killer thought he was mafia and wanted to go with desin but that‘s unlikely.
Suspicious right now of James and gnut.
I like how he says "of course" about it...Zasz using night roles at night instead of not using them?! What is this sorcery
A big nose is expected from an Italian dude '-'It appears that in this game I'm quite the nosy guy.![]()
Ok, no, but seriously, if you're a Spy, I trust you'd tell us if your target went for Holt or Desin, right? LOL. Specially Holt, since that one is mafia for sure.It is an active one.
Can be used only during the night.
Of course, I used it on Night 1.
Bodyguard? o.o Why Emperor?No need to be suspicious of me, bro. I targeted EmperorSpriggan this night and can tell nobody tried to kill him.
Discussion about the one to lynch?So what course of action do you two suggest instead? We got hints from everyone so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's stopping you? Go ahead and discuss your biggest suspects and why you have them. This game you seem like such a spectator, not saying anything without being asked first or responding to something. Is this really your normal playstyle?Discussion about the one to lynch?
Cause his Avatar is much cuter than yours, Farf.^^Bodyguard? o.o Why Emperor?