Last edited:
RegularAre you a passive role, or a regular townie without any roles?
And what guarantee is there that you are not mafia.And if I was really mafia,would I have killed the players who voted me this early?This is like I am inviting everyone to suspect me.Personally I think we either lynch Arjuna or Demon today. If you look at the votes on Arjuna then nearly everybody who voted for him is dead now. Also if Farf was forced to change her vote from Gry to Ebbi cause Ebbi clearly had a more important role then it makes sense that at least one Mafia would try to ensure that Ebbi bites the dust instead of Gry and/or Arjuna.
Why? Didn't Rebbi said he had an important role or the most important role in the game? Sure acting as Det/Doc is one of the most preferred Disguises but lynching an "important role" on day 1 is still pretty risky for us townies. At least we could let them live a night to check upon their actions if we have the means for it.No, I voted for Reebi myself.
There's a simply guarantee. No 2nd Bodyguard. While Bodyguard is a nice role to hint on as Mafia, no pressure as your night action does basically nothing, it is risky to openly claim if there is a spy in the game who can easily check if you used an action and on who. Plus if you as Mafia come out as BG and the real BG happens to come out as well later on, then you are pretty boned 'cause unlike dets and docs there are usually only one BG as there is usually also only one Prostitute and so on.Regular
And what guarantee is there that you are not mafia.And if I was really mafia,would I have killed the players who voted me this early?This is like I am inviting everyone to suspect me.
Not quite. If you're a mafia role that does other things than killing like escort/det you can do the whole Bodyguard shtick pretty well. I like early claiming and usually give those people a pass, but something is off to me about your playstyle. You lurked a lot at day 1 while saying nothing at all, and after the first night you so easily claim Bodyguard...Why? Didn't Rebbi said he had an important role or the most important role in the game? Sure acting as Det/Doc is one of the most preferred Disguises but lynching an "important role" on day 1 is still pretty risky for us townies. At least we could let them live a night to check upon their actions if we have the means for it.
There's a simply guarantee. No 2nd Bodyguard. While Bodyguard is a nice role to hint on as Mafia, no pressure as your night action does basically nothing, it is risky to openly claim if there is a spy in the game who can easily check if you used an action and on who. Plus if you as Mafia come out as BG and the real BG happens to come out as well later on, then you are pretty boned 'cause unlike dets and docs there are usually only one BG as there is usually also only one Prostitute and so on.
For now I votekill Demonspeed. I need to go to work now. Cya guys later around midnight or so.
Zasz using night roles at night instead of not using them?! What is this sorcery

Of course, I would say of course.I like how he says "of course" about it...
A big nose is expected from an Italian dude '-'
Ok, no, but seriously, if you're a Spy, I trust you'd tell us if your target went for Holt or Desin, right? LOL. Specially Holt, since that one is mafia for sure.
Bodyguard? o.o Why Emperor?

Iiiirc, replied to that like 5 times alrdy. ls dr: he didn't provide a hint like all the rest and was acting shady and aggressive, thought it could be a distressed mafia that is not used with our system.Why? Didn't Rebbi said he had an important role or the most important role in the game? Sure acting as Det/Doc is one of the most preferred Disguises but lynching an "important role" on day 1 is still pretty risky for us townies. At least we could let them live a night to check upon their actions if we have the means for it.
This is interesting.
Of course, I would say of course.
But jokes aside, I can only tell you who I targeted on Night 1: Vandred.

Are you implying Vandred targeted no one or trying to keep your exact role hidden?But jokes aside, I can only tell you who I targeted on Night 1: Vandred.
What, already? Alright, I'll tell you it's someone who's still alive. Didn't learn much from them.

Or it's someone who hasn't been on yet. Or someone who agreed with me about keeping that information hidden... As I said yesterday, I'd probably reveal I have the present if I were mafia.Gift is probably on a mafia right now, judging by how nobody claimed to have it.
Nope, the opposite, although I guess the latter implies the former. I just told Gry that he should do what he wanted with his present, and that goes for everyone else. I suppose a townie with a good role that doesn't fear for their own life could give it to a confirmed townie with a "spent" role like DTV to try and make the most of it, but it's still a 20% chance to get what you want. Not really something to rack one's brains about, if you ask me.Didn't you say the problem was in telling what the person would do with the Gift, and not revealing the possession itself?
See? This game only needed me to become interesting.

Well, I'd say both actually.Are you implying Vandred targeted no one or trying to keep your exact role hidden?


.But fine, let's have it your way. You're active in this game.Maybe a little too active...trying to pass off as a townie eh? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What is so funny?Oh jeez,a doc and a detective,Things really arent working out for us townies![]()
Do you feel suspicious of me because I said my vote was between you and Reebi on D1 perhaps? I have to admit nothing has really changed for me. I highly doubt you're a regular townie like you claim but I'll hold off on voting for now.Don't know why I feel suspicious of Bel and Empi.