Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Are you a passive role, or a regular townie without any roles?
Regular
Personally I think we either lynch Arjuna or Demon today. If you look at the votes on Arjuna then nearly everybody who voted for him is dead now. Also if Farf was forced to change her vote from Gry to Ebbi cause Ebbi clearly had a more important role then it makes sense that at least one Mafia would try to ensure that Ebbi bites the dust instead of Gry and/or Arjuna.
And what guarantee is there that you are not mafia.And if I was really mafia,would I have killed the players who voted me this early?This is like I am inviting everyone to suspect me.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I voted for Reebi myself.
Why? Didn't Rebbi said he had an important role or the most important role in the game? Sure acting as Det/Doc is one of the most preferred Disguises but lynching an "important role" on day 1 is still pretty risky for us townies. At least we could let them live a night to check upon their actions if we have the means for it.

Regular

And what guarantee is there that you are not mafia.And if I was really mafia,would I have killed the players who voted me this early?This is like I am inviting everyone to suspect me.
There's a simply guarantee. No 2nd Bodyguard. While Bodyguard is a nice role to hint on as Mafia, no pressure as your night action does basically nothing, it is risky to openly claim if there is a spy in the game who can easily check if you used an action and on who. Plus if you as Mafia come out as BG and the real BG happens to come out as well later on, then you are pretty boned 'cause unlike dets and docs there are usually only one BG as there is usually also only one Prostitute and so on.

For now I votekill Demonspeed. I need to go to work now. Cya guys later around midnight or so.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't like Arjun's regular townie claim. I don't think he's lying, but he could be a recruitable Sleeper or a death miller that screws us over if we lynch him.

Why? Didn't Rebbi said he had an important role or the most important role in the game? Sure acting as Det/Doc is one of the most preferred Disguises but lynching an "important role" on day 1 is still pretty risky for us townies. At least we could let them live a night to check upon their actions if we have the means for it.



There's a simply guarantee. No 2nd Bodyguard. While Bodyguard is a nice role to hint on as Mafia, no pressure as your night action does basically nothing, it is risky to openly claim if there is a spy in the game who can easily check if you used an action and on who. Plus if you as Mafia come out as BG and the real BG happens to come out as well later on, then you are pretty boned 'cause unlike dets and docs there are usually only one BG as there is usually also only one Prostitute and so on.

For now I votekill Demonspeed. I need to go to work now. Cya guys later around midnight or so.
Not quite. If you're a mafia role that does other things than killing like escort/det you can do the whole Bodyguard shtick pretty well. I like early claiming and usually give those people a pass, but something is off to me about your playstyle. You lurked a lot at day 1 while saying nothing at all, and after the first night you so easily claim Bodyguard...

My vote will fall on either Demon, James, Kato or Arjun.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Zasz using night roles at night instead of not using them?! What is this sorcery
:kappa

I like how he says "of course" about it...

A big nose is expected from an Italian dude '-'

Ok, no, but seriously, if you're a Spy, I trust you'd tell us if your target went for Holt or Desin, right? LOL. Specially Holt, since that one is mafia for sure.


Bodyguard? o.o Why Emperor?
Of course, I would say of course. :kappa
But jokes aside, I can only tell you who I targeted on Night 1: Vandred.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why? Didn't Rebbi said he had an important role or the most important role in the game? Sure acting as Det/Doc is one of the most preferred Disguises but lynching an "important role" on day 1 is still pretty risky for us townies. At least we could let them live a night to check upon their actions if we have the means for it.
Iiiirc, replied to that like 5 times alrdy. ls dr: he didn't provide a hint like all the rest and was acting shady and aggressive, thought it could be a distressed mafia that is not used with our system.

You still didn't reply to why did you pick your target, if I didn't miss it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gift is probably on a mafia right now, judging by how nobody claimed to have it.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,890
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
^Sounds like a good possibility indeed.

I don't have it either, no gift for me.

Perhaps the one with the gift can come forward?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This is interesting.

@Vandred tell us who you targeted last night :rolleyes:
What, already? Alright, I'll tell you it's someone who's still alive. Didn't learn much from them. :fan


Gift is probably on a mafia right now, judging by how nobody claimed to have it.
Or it's someone who hasn't been on yet. Or someone who agreed with me about keeping that information hidden... As I said yesterday, I'd probably reveal I have the present if I were mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Didn't you say the problem was in telling what the person would do with the Gift, and not revealing the possession itself?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Didn't you say the problem was in telling what the person would do with the Gift, and not revealing the possession itself?
Nope, the opposite, although I guess the latter implies the former. I just told Gry that he should do what he wanted with his present, and that goes for everyone else. I suppose a townie with a good role that doesn't fear for their own life could give it to a confirmed townie with a "spent" role like DTV to try and make the most of it, but it's still a 20% chance to get what you want. Not really something to rack one's brains about, if you ask me.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't know but I will take a gamble on this vote

Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan

I want to see if you are really mafia or not.You are very mysterious in this game so I am keeping a track on you.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This is interesting.

@Vandred tell us who you targeted last night :rolleyes:
See? This game only needed me to become interesting. :hurr

Are you implying Vandred targeted no one or trying to keep your exact role hidden?
Well, I'd say both actually. :kappa
Anyway, guess it's time to vote for someone.

Votekill Arjuna
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Demonspeed

May change it later :rolleyes:
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
!votekill Arjuna
How am I mysterious when I gave a hint on the first day? :-_-.But fine, let's have it your way. You're active in this game.Maybe a little too active...trying to pass off as a townie eh? :3c
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't have the gift either.

As for my vote, its between Arjun,Kato,Demon and Hardy. :

I don't know much about Arjun's playstyle as a townie, and there is no huge evidence about him being mafia. He's still suspicious though.

Demon and Hardy both did change their votes in the last 10 minutes to Reebi, and that did cause Reebi to get lynched. Demon did give some reasoning, while Hardy said something that says "Votekill Reebi and let history judge me."

Kato put a "placeholder" vote on Gry while he was leading in votes at the time. Seems like he wanted to get rid of Gry at that time.

I'll go with Hardy and let me reasoning Judge me.
!votekill Hardy
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Catching up now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Want to say....even tho i was 1st to vote reebi,i didnt like what happened...someone definitely got saved,im inclined to believe also it was arjuna.
But not gonna say gry is exempt tho....

I dont have the gift either...


Oh jeez,a doc and a detective,Things really arent working out for us townies:lmao
What is so funny?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Don't know why I feel suspicious of Bel and Empi.
Do you feel suspicious of me because I said my vote was between you and Reebi on D1 perhaps? I have to admit nothing has really changed for me. I highly doubt you're a regular townie like you claim but I'll hold off on voting for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top