Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm going to fence sit until near the end of the day, I think.

Right now my suspect list is based largely on the day one kill votes. I definitely feel like mafia contributed to Reebi's lynching. Since gnut was the first to vote I exclude him from the list but that leaves Farfalla, Demonspeed, Hardy, and Belserion.

Right now I'm leaning toward voting Belserion.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
It's funny how Vandred judges my actions based on somebody else's play style. Are you implying I'm mini Qixus :lmao?

Also, I am a newbie, but I know that much: no to reveal my role when nobody else does it and when there are mobsters around. #commonsense
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hi basically my dog got very sick during the night, I was barely able to sleep. In the morning I helped my mom treat it and only recently I woke up from a nap... I had no idea the day had started so long ago LOL. Time to catch up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just a suggestion for the hosts (or at least, I haven't noticed) it's very convenient to update the first post with "game events" and the link to them (most commonly, beginnings and endings of the phases).
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Its a toss up between gryffindor & bel for me so far tbh
Gryffindor cause Last game he stayed rather quiet and kept low the majority of the game just to turn out to be maf and he seems to be playing the same game now,why dont ya give us some more hints bud:notsure
+ hes annie soooo :awe

Bel cause shes just being really vague and shes one of the ones to vote reebi
i think most of the reebi votes were weird,she said shes important,she could be telling the truth yet so many jumped to kill her on day 1 :nah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its a toss up between gryffindor & bel for me so far tbh
Gryffindor cause Last game he stayed rather quiet and kept low
Bel cause shes just being really vague and shes one of the ones to vote reebi
i think most of the reebi votes were weird,she said shes important,she could be telling the truth yet so many jumped to kill her on day 1 :nah
Well reebi saying shes important like you said..."could" be true (now we know but not at the time).
You saying a mafia wouldnt do that?
To me personally it was what looked like a save attempt by spriggan for her by voting zasz.

My question to you again...whats so funny about a det and doc dead...no telling the others identity?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hmm. I'm also suspicious of everyone who voting for Reebi. Looked at the circumstances and vote dogpile I feel like there are some mafia votes in there.
the thing is she wasnt given the benefit of doubt she maybe should have had as a 1st timer.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's funny how Vandred judges my actions based on somebody else's play style. Are you implying I'm mini Qixus :lmao?

Also, I am a newbie, but I know that much: no to reveal my role when nobody else does it and when there are mobsters around. #commonsense
You don‘t have to reveal, though I‘d appreciate if you denied that you‘re a Politician if you are not one.

If you are, then you should perhaps do what farf recommended earlier.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't get the shaming considering no one stood up for her in the previous phase @.@ people were ok with it. Ironically the one that had a problem with it was Arjuna.
I had no reason to stand up for her...why i voted her.
But i thought her claim/posts were bogus threats to make us back off...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Almost done, so far:

-Demon is suspicious as shit, as usual, and it's usually for good reason anyway. Safe vote here folks.
- @Zasz you are a nice guy but at this point why do you even sign for the games if you won't play them (which you said... you wouldn't do anymore)? You end up being an obstacle.
-Had to search what the Gambler did. LOL I knew it was a shit role but... yeah. In any case, this can only be a possibility if the player isn't... wise? As the role does close to nothing this early but getting 3 strikes could gimp his/her own team. As such, it doesn't sound very smart to use a role like that in day 1.
-On that topic, what a shit role the Politician is. People come up with ways to go around the "you cannot reveal yourself" bit of the rules and that bit ends up just being an annoyance rather than what it was meant to be. But this belongs to the other thread I guess.
-Vandred is so obsessed with killing me that I think he wants to steal Farfs from me.

Going on.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bel cause shes just being really vague and shes one of the ones to vote reebi
Vague about what? Is there something you want to know? I already gave a hint about my role.

As for voting Reebi I already explained why. Day 1 is always iffy. There's never enough information and everyone is cautious. You votekilled someone "just because you didn't want to be accused of bandwagoning". I said my two suspects were Arjuna and Reebi. I picked Reebi after consideration and her actions. Just because Gnut votekilled her first doesn't mean the rest was bandwagon. At least mine wasn't. I won't presume to speak for anyone else.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, I don't get why some players are trying to defend Reebi now. She kept saying she was important and was unwilling to give a single hint. She being Townie doesn't mean voting for her was not justified.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Isn't that still revealing Gry? If I didn't know you better I'd say you try to manipulate me.
But because I am a nice person I'll say that I am not a politician.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't know but I will take a gamble on this vote

Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan

I want to see if you are really mafia or not.You are very mysterious in this game so I am keeping a track on you.
What kind of vote is this? If he is a mafia you think his pants are just gonna drop after seeing this AMAZING VOTE and admit being guilty of his crimes?

I don't have the gift either.

As for my vote, its between Arjun,Kato,Demon and Hardy. :

I don't know much about Arjun's playstyle as a townie, and there is no huge evidence about him being mafia. He's still suspicious though.

Demon and Hardy both did change their votes in the last 10 minutes to Reebi, and that did cause Reebi to get lynched. Demon did give some reasoning, while Hardy said something that says "Votekill Reebi and let history judge me."

Kato put a "placeholder" vote on Gry while he was leading in votes at the time. Seems like he wanted to get rid of Gry at that time.

I'll go with Hardy and let me reasoning Judge me.
!votekill Hardy
What were you doing when Reebi was getting killed? In fact, I didn't see anyone doing anything except placing random votes sometimes on people that aren't even playing. I took a risk, fuck it, that's how it works. Better than just sit there and do nothing, letting things get fucked while "my hands are clean".
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I had no reason to stand up for her...why i voted her.
But i thought her claim/posts were bogus threats to make us back off...
Well, same in a sense. The ones going all "ooh poor doctor-chan", in a late empathy burst for her death after granting a silence treatment to her lynching are the ones looking suspicious now, tbh.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah....cross me off too.
Im not a Politician.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the thing is she wasnt given the benefit of doubt she maybe should have had as a 1st timer.
What doesn't sit well with me is that she said her role was important. So why jump to lynching? If you believed her. Taking her out day 1 would be going against the odds for Town because there are so many more important roles. And if you don't we could work that out later when the odds are better.

The ones I really suspect in the whole thing are Belesarion, Demonspeed, and Falla.

With Belesarion it's a gut feeling. With Demon and Falla it's because they were going to vote GrySun whose been the most active in trying to find mafia, which is consisted with my last game when he was town, and then played it off like they were switching to Reebi, who had said she was important, to *save* him. Which I don't really buy because Arjuna seemed like a better target for that to me at the time.

I know that seems overly intricate but Demonspeed is a clever and devious bastard when he wants to be. And I don't know about Falla but she did the same thing he did.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
We have that covered. Most people are not politicians :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top