Last edited:
I saw her as the better pick, simple as that. This wasn't a hint.The timing your vote came in makes me suspicious, unless you are somehow hinting that maybe you also got forced to change your vote ? I'm not the best guy at getting hints.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Perhaps all your are saying ended up with them creating the gift system, though, rather than them including the Santa role.I think we should somewhat expect a Santa, yup, or at least keep it in consideration. And start to worry about it in the next day, like, keeping an eye on any signs, idk... At some point it would become more problematic than the mafia, and maybe Zasz could be helpful in it if he's lucky/not a liar/alive 'cause such an early reveal...
Greg and Demon were the ones that starting discussing it further, from early moments, and here we end at Demon again, lol...
And well, Wyis did ask if people were expecting a Santa in the game 'cause of Xmas and Lambu seemed to like some Santa games ideas we talked about in the deadpad, so there's that.
What im sayingPerhaps all your are saying ended up with them creating the gift system, though, rather than them including the Santa role.

I think he already claimed to be a Bodyguard, no, Erin?- J-Rye Targetted Emperor SPriggan results nobody targetted him)
Jesus, why are you such a prick to me in this game, LOL. And you ask me about being defensive...Actually, that's not such a bad idea given the headache everyone is getting over this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, perhaps, but considering everything, it wouldn't be some paranoia to revisit the theme later.Perhaps all your are saying ended up with them creating the gift system, though, rather than them including the Santa role.
I think he already claimed to be a Bodyguard, no, Erin?
Jesus, why are you such a prick to me in this game, LOL. And you ask me about being defensive...
.

Would he really give his life so that Spriggan can live longer? No offense to Spriggan but Bodyguard is usually not used if you want to keep playing, or used on active folks/players you like/players that claimed a strong role. But wouldn't James come up with a better target if he was lying?As weird as that sounds, it's also true what James said about his being a risky claim if you're mafia and don't know if there's a real Bodyguard around. Of course, that doesn't mean much when we have a Janitor or if you think a Mentor could have recruited him. I agree that it just sounds weird that he would target Emperor of all people.
Gry still hasnt explained if a person has two presents that are similar....I think he already claimed to be a Bodyguard, no, Erin?
Jesus, why are you such a prick to me in this game, LOL. And you ask me about being defensive...
I had dropped the topic alrdy, it wasn't me that brought it back. And just develop any other topic instead if you don't wanna have people losing time and effort in this one then...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, perhaps, but considering everything, it wouldn't be some paranoia to revisit the theme later.
The person never "has" the Santa present. It's something that activates right away once Santa gives someone a present. Be it an instant kill on that person, or changing his role. Hell one of his 5 presents could just as well be one of the game theme's presents, just to add confusion.Gry still hasnt explained if a person has two presents that are similar....
I agree now it maybe possible...but idk
Ok....dont bite my nose off.The person never "has" the Santa present. It's something that activates right away once Santa gives someone a present. Be it an instant kill on that person, or changing his role. Hell one of his 5 presents could just as well be one of the game theme's presents, just to add confusion.
So if a Santa present changed your role temporarily, and then you also got the theme present, if you opened that one and it changed your role it'd do just that, change your role. I don't see any conflicts between the theme present and the santa present, they're completely different. The Santa one goes in effect right away at night, the themed one only once you open it. Very straightforward imo.

If somebody like GrySun had done that sure. But someone who hadn't played before? The most obvious answer is that she was telling the truth. That's what I assumed. And I think some of the people that voted for her assumed that too.It makes no sense holding on to the fact that Reebi saying she's important was a reason NOT to lynch her. If that's the case then everyone should follow the pattern on the first day and declare themselves "important". Then who gets targeted?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but Arjuna is currently the top voted player, well on his way to getting lynched, and you say there are things you can't speak of that convinced you he's clean... That sounds like a pretty important topic to me if you want us to avoid lynching another townie, but okay, I'll drop it.Jesus, why are you such a prick to me in this game, LOL. And you ask me about being defensive...
I had dropped the topic alrdy, it wasn't me that brought it back. And just develop any other topic instead if you don't wanna have people losing time and effort in this one then...

Yeah, doesn't make much sense either way. I guess he can be a possible investigation target for any Spy to see what he does tonight (or even a Det), but I still don't like how iffy his claim sounds...Would he really give his life so that Spriggan can live longer? No offense to Spriggan but Bodyguard is usually not used if you want to keep playing, or used on active folks/players you like/players that claimed a strong role. But wouldn't James come up with a better target if he was lying?
His playstyle has been weird to me more than this strange reveal.
I wasn't looking to conclude something. All I wanted were your reactions, both of which were pretty interesting.Guys we should avoid Zasz being lynched here. He may just die at night for all his hinting/claiming, and if not he could still at any point get hostkilled at a later day. You never know with Zasz.
You said with that post near the end "I wanna see how this goes" or something like that. Did you mean you wanted to see what happens if me and Arjun are tied or what? Weird that despite experimenting like that you didn't draw any conclusions(or at least you didn't share them with us here) about what happened near the end of day, pointing out who ended up voting who etc. I take it you're no Politician either? Would probably be counterproductive to the whole "tie them" business.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Santa gifts are another thing entirely. You were Santa once so you should know that. It's mostly things like temporary rolechange for the person who got it, or some other weird stuff that screws with the game, which the recepient isn't made aware of. Unlike the gift system. So these 2 gifts can go hand in hand no problem.
?????????????????Correct me if I'm mistaken, but Arjuna is currently the top voted player, well on his way to getting lynched, and you say there are things you can't speak of that convinced you he's clean... That sounds like a pretty important topic to me if you want us to avoid lynching another townie, but okay, I'll drop it.![]()
I have some people I trust right now, but if we fail our lynch this time I may just get paranoid and suspect everyone again from scratch.Who would you lynch today? We should really start to kill some mafias, especially if it's one big mafia while the other one is from a serial killer. The moment we have one we should be able to chain our lynches(like last game heh) and get more out of it.Correct me if I'm mistaken, but Arjuna is currently the top voted player, well on his way to getting lynched, and you say there are things you can't speak of that convinced you he's clean... That sounds like a pretty important topic to me if you want us to avoid lynching another townie, but okay, I'll drop it.
Yeah, doesn't make much sense either way. I guess he can be a possible investigation target for any Spy to see what he does tonight (or even a Det), but I still don't like how iffy his claim sounds...
Why I've ask empty twice why she thought a det and doc and unknown dead is funny?It irritates me that we got every player to give hints but I can't make out who's lyingI have some people I trust right now, but if we fail our lynch this time I may just get paranoid and suspect everyone again from scratch.
Who would you lynch today? We should really start to kill some mafias, especially if it's one big mafia while the other one is from a serial killer. The moment we have one we should be able to chain our lynches(like last game heh) and get more out of it.

DontIt was reebis 1st time playing,her saying shes important should look more like a beginner townies mistake especially to the people who're older players on here imo
----
And srry bel,worded that wrong,i feel your charc is vague i mean
And Looking back,all youve said was your role was passive and havent said anything about yourself since,all your posts after that are pretty much you being defensive abt the reebi situation
@gnut apologies,skimmed over it,just how we're in a tight spot![]()
me....quite inappropriate x/Maybe she's the type of person to laugh when things are going badly? Would be a pretty stupid mistake of a mafia which is why I've ignored it, as it comes close to celebrating a Det death.Why I've ask empty twice why she thought a det and doc and unknown dead is funny?
There has been worse self admissions xDMaybe she's the type of person to laugh when things are going badly? Would be a pretty stupid mistake of a mafia which is why I've ignored it, as it comes close to celebrating a Det death.