Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A little? I breezed through the days. Making a plan and leading people isn't hard with the resources and information advantage mafia has, and worst case all you need to do is make sure the lynched person isn't one of your mafias. As town you really want the lynch to hit the right 1 guy.

The last game of you being town I remember is the JoJo game where you definitely played differently and better. You had an important role there but that'd be more of a reason not to do much at day wouldn't it? I feel like you're reluctant to post when you're not a townie. But I could be wrong. See to it that you protect Zasz or some people you think they could go for if you're really Bodyguard. The role isn't fun I admit, but it still feels good to die protecting someone else. Though frankly it's a bit of a shame that you're not as active and participating as you can sometimes be.
Oh yeah, the game where we had the new roles like apprentice and were I was so unlucky and keep getting innocents with my nightly searches. Yeah, that game was fun. Crazy 'cause I was so sure of Gnut and/or Erin being Mafia the whole time till the truth hit me like a truck and it did just at the right time when everyone was trying to lynch me. xD
True, BG isn't fun. I don't mind dying for a Det or Doc but honestly, at least half of those night/active claims are from mafias so me choosing one of them is just a risk of me wasting my night action on a mafia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Trying to catch up in an analysis game when your missy dad is nonstop talking ain't nice for anyone :lmao

Uhm, nothing huge since the last time I checked. For the moment I'll Votekill Arjuna, the most suspicious along with Demon so far, even though I do feel people are flying under the radar atm (and all things considered, I admit I wouldn't be sad with Zasz's death).



So it means you never had real fun after all this time playing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FML I MISSED THE LAST POSTS AND IM AGAIN AT THE END OF A BANDWAGON :shootme
Isnt zasz spy x/
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So I was between Demon and Arjuna today... its a hard pick really. I cant stick around for the end of this dayphase so I will vote now.


Votekill demonspeed

Dont want to be the last one voting for Arjuna, and I was leaning more towards demon anyway
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll votekill Jame

Reasons:
1) Was very likely going with Arjuna but he's pretty much dead now.
2) No bomb traps risk for me, thx ç_ç
3) James is just so weird... my vote won't kill him, since he has none, but hopefully will be some pressure for later... It rly sounds like he could have fabricated his claim and used a neutral target for it 'cause picking Emperor makes 0 sense.
4) He acts as if simply not picking a target insn't an option... as if dying for the sake of wtv would be worth it no matter what... It doesn't seem like he has inherited a BG mentality, but just worked on it now. Might be a bold move - claiming early - to build credibility. Talks about protecting Dets and Docs but doesn't work on a sense to protect them.
5) The boxes alrdy migth give 100% protection, screwing up the Strongman a bit, just making a notice about it....
4) I'm rly fainting after insomnia for a week, just took some med to sleep...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*James
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
......... you seem to know a lot about Emperor tho, consindering he just made a claim that is the same as others did.
Why you chose to believe him, of all people, was the one to be lying about a role to protect it? He gave no extras about it.
Gut feeling, Farf. Day 1 is all about having little to no information as anything told on day 1 can be fake for all we know. You know me, I often play by my guts on day 1. Sometimes they wrong but mostly when the game's over and the roles revealed? They were right, like about the Mafia ones. That game where I was Jesus? Was right about who was Mafia Boss on like Day 1 or 2. The Game where we had 4 Masons? Changed my vote at the very last minute, got a Mafia with it, saved a townie. All Gut feelings. I trust my guts. Most of the time.
FML I MISSED THE LAST POSTS AND IM AGAIN AT THE END OF A BANDWAGON :shootme
You sure you're not a noob Mafia, Hardy? :P
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred what kind of role excuses you guys discussed in the previous game, when you were with Arjuna?
You're asking me to reveal past mafia pad strategies? No way :yodawg

I'd say this bandwagon situation is more than enough, too. @Arjuna, if you have a day action, you better use it before we're ten minutes from the end of the day...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@James Rye That Krista opinion. :hurr
That made my evening :zomg
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Almost done, so far:

-Demon is suspicious as shit, as usual, and it's usually for good reason anyway. Safe vote here folks.
- @Zasz you are a nice guy but at this point why do you even sign for the games if you won't play them (which you said... you wouldn't do anymore)? You end up being an obstacle.
Can't say anything about that.
It's my fault for forgetting about the game after all. :XD
I'll try to redeem myself, I swear.
If I'll survive that is. :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're asking me to reveal past mafia pad strategies? No way :yodawg

I'd say this bandwagon situation is more than enough, too. @Arjuna, if you have a day action, you better use it before we're ten minutes from the end of the day...
Theres a couple others i could comfortably change to.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can't say anything about that.
It's my fault for forgetting about the game after all. :XD
I'll try to redeem myself, I swear.
If I'll survive that is. :kappa
Idk this is the third of fourth game I hear of your redemptions and I have yet to see one.

Theres a couple others i could comfortably change to.
I mean it would change very little unless we all do something about it (and even like that, the time is against us). I could change the vote to myself if I wanted <_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
All it'd take is gnut and hardy switching to Demon if we wanna go that route. Juuust saying.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
votekill EmptySoul

No particular reason. Just a random guess and gut feeling
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yare yare. On second thought, no. We can still squeeze info out of Demon later on. It could be a mistake going for Arjun, especially with this many people voting for him, but there are 20 players alive so it's possible he was a mafia bandwagoned by a majority of townies. Hoping it works out and you all know what you're doing.

!votelock Arjuna
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yare yare. On second thought, no. We can still squeeze info out of Demon later on. It could be a mistake going for Arjun, especially with this many people voting for him, but there are 20 players alive so it's possible he was a mafia bandwagoned by a majority of townies. Hoping it works out and you all know what you're doing.

!votelock Arjuna
Yeah, how about we do that now instead of votelocking. Demon voted for Reebi yesterday, has yet to vote today, and has only given "active role" as a hint as far as I know. Save for him and Farfs, everyone who voted for Reebi yesterday has jumped on the Arjuna train.

@Demonspeed, now would be a good time to reveal something more about your role. Arjuna turning out to be townie would not look good for you tomorrow...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top