Last edited:
Why me ? Sure, I ll definitely reveal it, but only when i learn more on Bel, Ancy, You, Gryff, Monkey, Demon, Marmalade then you have my word i wll reveal it.Second det claim eh? Guys feel free to start revealing your roles. You too @Erinyes
You‘re trying to avoid claiming the same role someone else is going to claim? Is that it? Nit saying just you, we should all reveal today with apparently 2 dets in the open.Why me ? Sure, I ll definitely reveal it, but only when i learn more on Bel, Ancy, You, Gryff, Monkey, Demon, Marmalade then you have my word i wll reveal it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
3, Desin.You‘re trying to avoid claiming the same role someone else is going to claim? Is that it? Nit saying just you, we should all reveal today with apparently 2 dets in the open.
NoYou‘re trying to avoid claiming the same role someone else is going to claim? Is that it? Nit saying just you, we should all reveal today with apparently 2 dets in the open.
There is no reason for everyone to do this. And if that's what you want you should reveal first. These kind of things also help Mafia to choose more dangerous Townies.You‘re trying to avoid claiming the same role someone else is going to claim? Is that it? Nit saying just you, we should all reveal today with apparently 2 dets in the open.

Second det claim eh? Guys feel free to start revealing your roles. You too @Erinyes
You seem pretty eager to get some roles out in the open,youve barely given hints about yours iirc so since youve suggested it why dont ya reveal yours first gryWell everyone, it could be a good idea for everyone to reveal their roles. What better is there to hide than a detective, which we have in the open right now?
Honestly no, I would have noticed otherwise.@Zasz I hate to ask things like these, and I hope you understand what I‘m asking you.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you have any doubts that you were redirected?
How would you notice? Do you have some sort of internet super powers we don't know of?Honestly no, I would have noticed otherwise.
Why do you think you have some great priority that you get to pick out a fitting role last?No
So tell us more about yours, are you Bp, bomb, or something else ? either your bp or bomb no one will target you no one will lynch you either, so just tell us your role.

Why exactly do i go first? I don‘t mindit too much, but I find it really weird how you are all scared from claiming roles. Such passive players.There is no reason for everyone to do this. And if that's what you want you should reveal first. These kind of things also help Mafia to choose more dangerous Townies.
Bullshit. She can‘t talk about her previous role, but she can reveal her current one. Your words make no sense.Didn't Erin change her role? It's only natural she wouldn't speak about it, considering the rules.
but hints are written on my recap, why do you try to make it sounds as if i did something wrong ?Bullshit. She can‘t talk about her previous role, but she can reveal her current one. Your words make no sense.
Go ahead and write the possible explanations then. I only see 1 that's possible, and that's a barkeeper. And the barkeeper thing is a lot less likely than hardy just being a mafia.There are plenty of roles and explanations possible.
Since you are so active then go first. It's simple. What do you fear?Thinking more about it, Hardy being innocent is impossible unless a Barkeeper comes and says he redirected someone. We can rule out Santa gifts, so only Bar keeper is left.
Why do you think you have some great priority that you get to pick out a fitting role last?
Why exactly do i go first? I don‘t mindit too much, but I find it really weird how you are all scared from claiming roles. Such passive players.
Bullshit. She can‘t talk about her previous role, but she can reveal her current one. Your words make no sense.
It would make Zasz more trustworthy but it wouldn't mean Gry is Town .I feel like there is an easy way to settle this dilemma. We lynch Hardy. If he's guilty we know Zasz and GrySun are legit. If he's not then we know who to go for next.
I'm no expert on this game obviously but is there some reason we shouldn't do that I'm missing?
I thought the same, if Hardy ends up innocent we can just target Zasz on the next day.I feel like there is an easy way to settle this dilemma. We lynch Hardy. If he's guilty we know Zasz and GrySun are legit. If he's not then we know who to go for next.
I'm no expert on this game obviously but is there some reason we shouldn't do that I'm missing?
I'm calling his post completely meaningless. And for some reason you liked it, when you should know that his post had no meaning whatsoever to your situation. Or am I missing something?but hints are written on my recap, why do you try to make it sounds as if i did something wrong ?
also nice dodge !![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That none of you will claim a role afterwards. That's what. We have 2 dets out in the open right now and you are all still against claiming anything to protect whatever useless roles(compared to det) you have. Adding my role to it won't move either of you.Since you are so active then go first. It's simple. What do you fear?