Last edited:
Well I don't think there are over 20 passive roles for townies so it would be a bit funny. And I can say the same thing, if we're all going to just reveal our roles because someone asks then what's the point? Revealing at some point when it's beneficial for the town isn't bad, but asking for a mass reveal on day 3? I don't like it. But I'm just speaking for myself. If everyone else wants to throw their roles at your feet then fine.Okay suppose everyone says what you‘re saying. Passive and that they‘re a townie, and that‘s enough. What then?
Makes me wonder why we even play with roles, we could just have everyone be vanilla townies and mafias. Since we love to make the game harder for ourselves.
Am I anxious? Maybe. Had a great plan for this game but with everyone else not doing anything this is getting both boring and infuriating. So I‘m reconsidering all my options right now, which is where the anxious thing could be coming from.@GrySun i don't lie will give it later, theres a lot of people who havent shown yet today.
you're safe you're a supposedly Bp assuming you told the truth, otherwise you're still safe, whether you're a bomb or something else but i'm not Bp nor a mafia, that's way too convenient and beneficial to mafia who can frame therefore the most important possible remaining townies roles.
I did honestly trusted you, but you're being that persistent make me feel as if you're anxious about something, that sounds quite wrong, a BP is a cool and safe role Afaik, so why do you give me this impression ?
You have been forced to claim Det because of Zasz and now for some reason you are sure he is telling the truth. I can reveal my role but I don't think it's the right time to do it. Lot of players are missing, plus there are the potential Masons etc. There is still plenty of time.Also lol Jammin just now I read the bit "zasz could be trolling" but the barkeeper not appearing is absolutely impossible at this point. Isn't that double standard a bit too convenient?
Zasz should be ruled out of the discussion, there is no way he is lying. If anything, I rather it be you (who has been acting suspicious af all game and is affraid of talking about his role as if it was aids) and me.
The point is that the game becomes easier for us. It‘s possible to spot roles that should not exist or roles which there are too many of.Well I don't think there are over 20 passive roles for townies so it would be a bit funny. And I can say the same thing, if we're all going to just reveal our roles because someone asks then what's the point? Revealing at some point when it's beneficial for the town isn't bad, but asking for a mass reveal on day 3? I don't like it. But I'm just speaking for myself. If everyone else wants to throw their roles at your feet then fine.
Am I anxious? Maybe. Had a great plan for this game but with everyone else not doing anything this is getting both boring and infuriating. So I‘m reconsidering all my options right now, which is where the anxious thing could be coming from.




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You have to understand my skepticism. This isn't the first time you've pretended to be townie trying to lead us to victory. What is the point of the role reveal? What are you trying to do? I certainly know you don't expect the mafia to come out and tell you they're Mafia. So it would still leave us in the position of figuring out who's lying. The mafia would know, so while we're trying to point out who is being truthful they will pick us off one by one in order of importance. Help me understand what you're trying to do.The point is that the game becomes easier for us. It‘s possible to spot roles that should not exist or roles which there are too many of.
This atmosphere people are creating and upholding is one where mafia can easily just sit back and never claim a role until the game is over, with them never being questioned. Too many games were lost on something like that.
I‘m pretty sure Arjun would be like last game, nobody would ever lynch or suspect him, had we not asked for very early day 1 hints in which he made a mess of a claim.
But do what you want, I‘m done trying to get anything meaningful out of anyone here.
Zasz is more trustworthy because he revealed that he targeted Van before his death.Well...this is a clusterfuck.
The worse case scenario was gry claiming BP and claiming his gift contained protection.
Id imagine all dets woulda tried checking him nite 1....sorry gry but this still doesnt sit well with me....
Now we have zasz claiming he checked a dead man and another det who he finds guilty instead of checking gry who claimed BP....why?
Not trying to side with hardy as far as if he's innocent....
Its just seems too weird.
Oh I‘m improvising, it‘s just much worse than the initial thing. But what can you do with everyone sticking to themselves.
I'm Sorry,this might be legit the funniest thing I've seen all day.
If you had a great plan why don't you just improvise?
You're a townie (Or so you claim), you do understand the need for townies to keep their roles hidden right? It gives us the advantage over Mafia. If Mafia don't know who is who then the townies with better roles have a chance.
Your style of play is very aggressive for a townie![]()
Maybe zasz poisoned vanZasz is more trustworthy because he revealed that he targeted Van before his death.

On that list I see people whose hints barely qualify as hints. Light side of the force? I know little about star wars. Fits his character? Influx of boring and passive roles?well im reluctant to lynch a potential det too.
actually gry reminds me the gry i saw vs Niichan last game
Here's your updated recap, please let me know if i forget to add something.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
im deliberately keeping the hints of dead people, in case they're needed, could be useful.
Presents
D1- Grysun - Opened Got Bp
D2- Erin' - Opened it
D3-
Night actions claims
N1 :
- Zasz targetted Vandred got innocent
- J-Rye Targetted Emperor SPriggan results nobody targetted him)
- Hardy targetted Arjuna, got innocent.
N2 :
-Zasz targetted Hardy got Guilty
- Hardy targetted Demon got innocent.
.I thought it was either or...thnxIt's a combo that has been around for the longest time. I'd have it.
True, but this can still be part of a mafia plan. Also he didnt give any results (recap #596) at first, means he can made it up afterwards, after Van dead. ( no pun intendedZasz is more trustworthy because he revealed that he targeted Van before his death.
)Really depends on how many killing parties and other stuff. Certainly not impossible. Hell we had a game with 2 bulletproofs, not sure if that game also had a hider. Too hard to say while we don‘t know the majority of roles in the game.
You can't both poison and kill the same night IIRC. Two people died N1 too.Maybe zasz poisoned van![]()