Last edited:
I really dont remember....like you who was what 10games ago lolReally depends on how many killing parties and other stuff. Certainly not impossible. Hell we had a game with 2 bulletproofs, not sure if that game also had a hider. Too hard to say while we don‘t know the majority of roles in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was a joke calYou can't both poison and kill the same night IIRC. Two people died N1 too.

?With all these kappas I can't make the difference between a joke and a serious post aymoreIt was a joke cal![]()
.I dont understand why he didnt investigate gry who opened a gift and basically claimed?What annoys me the most about Zasz's claim is that Gry did everything for him. I was asking him questions, he said Hardy might not be Town and Gry suddenly said he was Det and had got Guilty on Hardy. Zasz just appeared later and agreed. There was no way to find possible mistakes during the interrogation.
Then tell us the planOh I‘m improvising, it‘s just much worse than the initial thing. But what can you do with everyone sticking to themselves.
Actually, no I don‘t understand that need. I understand it at the start, so the mafia has a harder time finding the detectives. But once all dets are either dead or revealed their roles I don‘t understand people laying low. Mafia already start the game with a huge advantage, one we can only even out by working together so our lynches hit the right targets. This just gives them even more of an advantage as it helps them keep themselves safe from us.
But hey, we can also hope whoever the 2 killing parties are that they kill each other while we don‘t do anything other than bandwagoning some people here and there for little reason. A fine plan indeed.
There's really nothing to lose here. We can't communicate outsidee the thread so you'd still have to tell us. Unless you're planning to take on the Mafia by yourself? 
I recall a lot from all games since the 45th one. But that doesn‘t help me at all. People always repeating the same mistakes.I really dont remember....like you who was what 10games ago lol
Thnx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was a joke cal![]()
Depends really. Outside of MH I wouldn't do it, but here Mafias usually have plenty of tools to deal with it (for instance, a strongman can take advantage of this and safely kill both of them knowing they'll group, and an Assassin gives no shits).I thought it was either or...thnx
Nah I'm done trying to have other players/townies help in us winning the game. Do what you want. I'll see to it what I can do with what little I have.Then tell us the planThere's really nothing to lose here. We can't communicate outsidee the thread so you'd still have to tell us. Unless you're planning to take on the Mafia by yourself?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This tooI agree that the Mason(s) should at least reveal himself if there is one. It's possible that Van died because of his choice, if there is one. Could be one of the members who have yet to post. If he doesn't he is probably Mafia Mason. Or maybe it was Holt.
What? You want players to reveal their roles?! How suspicious. Think of the poor Masons becoming targets and think of all the advantage it gives the mafia!I agree that the Mason(s) should at least reveal himself if there is one. It's possible that Van died because of his choice, if there is one. Could be one of the members who have yet to post. If he doesn't he is probably Mafia Mason. Or maybe it was Holt.

Except he's asking for one specific role to be revealed in order to benefit the town not a mass reveal. See the difference?What? You want players to reveal their roles?! How suspicious. Think of the poor Masons becoming targets and think of all the advantage it gives the mafia!![]()
Nah I'm done trying to have other players/townies help in us winning the game. Do what you want. I'll see to it what I can do with what little I have.
I want some players to reveal their roles, if said roles exist. I don't want everyone to do itWhat? You want players to reveal their roles?! How suspicious. Think of the poor Masons becoming targets and think of all the advantage it gives the mafia!![]()
.
.Thxs, fixed@Erinyes I protected Zasz this night, didn't die so nobody tried to kill him this night.
Also given Hardy has a result on Demon, we can use that to check if he was fucking with us or if he is really a Det. This way we keep two potential Det targets for the two killers with me either protecting Zasz or Hardy and the remaining Doc/Docs either saving Zasz or Hardy. 3 Dets is likely for a game like this and besides Desin dead Det role we got no other Det claim. Hardy might well be a paranoid Det. Or a lying Mafia. But Zasz got two different results with the innocent on a already dead townie and guilty on Hardy. That is ofc if no BK changed one of Zasz's targets without him knowing.
