Last edited:
But nite 1....was he blocked/escorted?or he targetted a mafia (that sounds to me more plausible, imo)
Both benefit the town, just on a different scale.Except he's asking for one specific role to be revealed in order to benefit the town not a mass reveal. See the difference?
Possible you were protected or protecting zasz lol@Erinyes I protected Zasz this night, didn't die so nobody tried to kill him this night.
Yet I asked you to help me understand what you're trying to do, to help us all understand, and you have not answered. Then you get annoyed that we don't rush to do your bidding. If you had the Town interests/victory at heart you wouldn't let pride get in your way.Both benefit the town, just on a different scale.
I explained it already, in a post to you. Are you just intentionally ignoring it now?Yet I asked you to help me understand what you're trying to do, to help us all understand, and you have not answered. Then you get annoyed that we don't rush to do your bidding. If you had the Town interests/victory at heart you wouldn't let pride get in your way.
Link me the post to your plan or just quote what you said. I obviously missed it.I explained it already, in a post to you. Are you just intentionally ignoring it now?
Seems MarmaladeSky is here....if she doesnt claim mason or barkeep...thats everyone right?I explained it already, in a post to you. Are you just intentionally ignoring it now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Link me the post to your plan or just quote what you said. I obviously missed it.
The point is that the game becomes easier for us. It‘s possible to spot roles that should not exist or roles which there are too many of.
This atmosphere people are creating and upholding is one where mafia can easily just sit back and never claim a role until the game is over, with them never being questioned. Too many games were lost on something like that.
I‘m pretty sure Arjun would be like last game, nobody would ever lynch or suspect him, had we not asked for very early day 1 hints in which he made a mess of a claim.
But do what you want, I‘m done trying to get anything meaningful out of anyone here.
Probably yeah. If I was mafia I'd take this great chance to pretend I'm a mason since there isn't anyone. But by now it's too late for anyone to believe it.Seems MarmaladeSky is here....if she doesnt claim mason or barkeep...thats everyone right?
So that's the plan? Looking for roles that shouldn't exist or there's too much of? Ok and then what? See who acts the least like their stated role or hope someone slips up? It still goes back to us figuring out who's lying. Meanwhile the mafia knows exactly who everyone is....The point is that the game becomes easier for us. It‘s possible to spot roles that should not exist or roles which there are too many of.
This atmosphere people are creating and upholding is one where mafia can easily just sit back and never claim a role until the game is over, with them never being questioned. Too many games were lost on something like that.
I‘m pretty sure Arjun would be like last game, nobody would ever lynch or suspect him, had we not asked for very early day 1 hints in which he made a mess of a claim.
But do what you want, I‘m done trying to get anything meaningful out of anyone here.
Not if they come and say that van targeted so and so....Probably yeah. If I was mafia I'd take this great chance to pretend I'm a mason since there isn't anyone. But by now it's too late for anyone to believe it.
Are you barkeep or mason?I’m inclined to believe Zasz is telling the truth. BUT there is one thing that bothers me. In the last game, Zasz did himself no favors and got double lynched when he was a Townie(Spy). He is obviously taking a huge risk if his claim on Hardy is false. But is he really? He seems like the kind of player who doesn’t really care if he gets killed/lynched. What if he’s lying, the mafia does their thing at night. The next day Zasz gets lynched, and the Mafia do their thing again on Night 4. So Zasz lying and getting himself lynched the following day actually gives the mafia an extra night to do their thing while the town regroups on Day 5. He could be taking one for the team, so to speak. This is of course, assuming he is lying.
Thoughts?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SameSorry for being late. Had a long day so it was difficult to reply earlier.
Replying in a bit, using my phone is too much of a pain lol (so brb starting up pc)

No.Are you barkeep or mason?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Same
That "haha this game"Haha, this game
Zasz claimed to have investigated you and said his target was Vandred, a confirmed Townie N1. Lynching you would be more advantageous for Town IMO. If not you, Gry. But I trust him a bit more because I still recognize his play style.