Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey, unlike Demon I came clear what role I got, who I used my night actions on and I followed your suggestion to protect Zasz last night. Demon on the other hand has given us no role, doesn't tell us who he used his actions on and from my perspective tried to help Arjuna on Day 1 to calm down. If you and gnut are up for lynching Demon instead of Hardy I'm up for it. Leaves us another night for Zasz and Hardy to show us what they got for results.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
True. But according to Demon the best townplay is laying low forever and only revealing 5 mins before getting lynched. So there's that..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, I'm a detective. However, the case is very strong against me and I have no idea what happenned last night so... idk, there is basically nothing I can do at this point, lol.

But if you guys try I won't complain '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How do you mean, he knows it's a barkeep? That's the only one who could've screwed him over. Santa in theory has a small chance but it's statistically very unlikely, Farf would've had to win/lose several cointosses and so would he and Zasz.
If a barkeeper would've come out saying someone was redirected then I'd be even more suspicious. Hard to say if he's really a dying townie or just doing the last little bit of desperate struggling he can.
I will not believe any further det claims, even if hardy shows mafia. So I'm curious what our "active" role people will claim in day 8.

Empty tried protecting Marmalade day 1, or it felt like that at least. She voted randomly day 1 and says she has a boring passive role. Laughed at our misfortune(losing doc and det). Only really picked a beef with Gryffindor of all people. Could be a newbie mafia but hard to say, since she's being overshadowed by other weird people.
Demon, Erin and James I find very weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Eh, hardy could also be naive(a det who only gets innocent). But I'm always up for lynching Demon, so why not.
I mean...
Him knowing as a mafia...
What was he doing....cant be janitor so 3rd party?

You believe zasz but doubt james.
James is so sure no one target zasz...i can see it,him riding zasz but like i pointed out.....a doc coulda protected him or zasz also....but hes sure he did the work.
Yeah....i dont like how he comes off...

Empty thing maybe a reach....but its nothing at this point really?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I'm a detective. However, the case is very strong against me and I have no idea what happenned last night so... idk, there is basically nothing I can do at this point, lol.

But if you guys try I won't complain '-'
Hm this doesn't sound too convincing. Who would you even target if you survived another day?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, I'm a detective. However, the case is very strong against me and I have no idea what happenned last night so... idk, there is basically nothing I can do at this point, lol.

But if you guys try I won't complain '-'
Well, there is always the possibility of the Mafia pirating the BK role or the Mafia Janitor killing the BK so the Mafia is now having one of them acting as fake BK. But eh, we only gonna know for sure after killing you. And in my opinion we can wait on that 'cause your desperation plea feels pretty real to me and we see what happens this night. Maybe we still have a hidden spy or somebody like that. Or a Mortician who investigates one of the two dead bodies and tells us what role they had.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean...
Him knowing as a mafia...
What was he doing....cant be janitor so 3rd party?

You believe zasz but doubt james.
James is so sure no one target zasz...i can see it,him riding zasz but like i pointed out.....a doc coulda protected him or zasz also....but hes sure he did the work.
Yeah....i dont like how he comes off...

Empty thing maybe a reach....but its nothing at this point really?
Nah if he's a mafia then he was lying. The redirect was the only thing he could use to make Zasz' results lose credibility(other than Zasz being Zasz and saying more kappas). I doubt his mafia action got redirected. But what I wonder more is, why did nobody ask Marmalade for exact results? Who she invited, and what the result was(redirect, block, reveal). She already claimed barkeeper so telling us the results can't endanger her and give mafia more of a lead, riiight?

That said, @MarmaladeSky please give us all your actions in detail.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbf prolly you.
Yeah that wouldn't work :fan Who else?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I realize Hardy's probably going to die anyways, but I still don't think we should vote up Zasz or Hardy today. So

Votekill GrySun
I'm sticking to my guns.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Erin already asked for Marma's results and got no answer so far.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh, hardy could also be naive(a det who only gets innocent). But I'm always up for lynching Demon, so why not.
That's a thing? How is that a thing?! Who made up a class that stupid?

Either way though I just don't believe Hardy's story of Zasz getting a false positive.

But I could be convinced to switch my vote to Demon just because rationally speaking that's the safest way to find out if Hardy really is a detective; without murdering a possible detective. If he's lying we can still take him out tomorrow and if he's telling the truth he'll either get us more info or draw fire from the mafia tonight. Either thing would be an answer of sorts.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah that wouldn't work :fan Who else?
I mean people aren't trusting you but I do so it would be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Didn't think of any other options tbh. Maybe Kato considering he is late to every party except his brother's?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I realize Hardy's probably going to die anyways, but I still don't think we should vote up Zasz or Hardy today. So

Votekill GrySun
I'm sticking to my guns.
Really....why i clarified if a hider maybe in game...unless another BP comes out....no need to focus on gry now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean...
Him knowing as a mafia...
What was he doing....cant be janitor so 3rd party?

You believe zasz but doubt james.
James is so sure no one target zasz...i can see it,him riding zasz but like i pointed out.....a doc coulda protected him or zasz also....but hes sure he did the work.
Yeah....i dont like how he comes off...

Empty thing maybe a reach....but its nothing at this point really?
Ah, posted before I finished replying.
I believe Zasz since I don't see what benefit a mafia would have from this. Nor why they'd pick hardy of all people. It could make sense if there's 2 mafia groups, one has a Det to somewhat counterbalance the other team's Janitor, their det found out hardy is mafia so they're using that to get Zasz credibility? Is Zasz someone who need credibility though? Wouldn't it be better to pick another person?

Maybe I'm thinking too logically about something that probably has no sense or reason behind it. I'm very bad in games where people have no plans and do illogical stuff, like that Vand-Daws situation in the Dragon Ball game showed you.

Bodyguard is a great claim in a multiple-mafia game. You're not a priority since you'll die eventually, so the other mafia won't go for you. Might be James' thinking.

I wish we went with role reveals. Had there been a 4th det I'd discard hardy without a second thought, but 3 dets in bigger games is a thing. Or at least if we had one more other investigative thing like Investigator/Spy.

Yeah I don't think it's Empty. Spriggan is annoying me, and Bel is staying low with a role that "doesn't matter anyway".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a thing? How is that a thing?! Who made up a class that stupid?

Either way though I just don't believe Hardy's story of Zasz getting a false positive.

But I could be convinced to switch my vote to Demon just because rationally speaking that's the safest way to find out if Hardy really is a detective; without murdering a possible detective. If he's lying we can still take him out tomorrow and if he's telling the truth he'll either get us more info or draw fire from the mafia tonight. Either thing would be an answer of sorts.
It's made to be a hindrance to town. One of several "troll-roles". Idk someone came up with them before my time, I don't like it either. Doctor can be Naive too, meaning he can't do anything. These roles make you think you're contributing to the game and helping as a Det/Doc while you're actually useless. Pretty cruel.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean people aren't trusting you but I do so it would be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Didn't think of any other options tbh. Maybe Kato considering he is late to every party except his brother's?
Who were you trying to investigate and why?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn't think of any other options tbh. Maybe Kato considering he is late to every party except his brother's?
:lmao

I always think mafias would never miss a whole day. Being mafia gives you this sense of being part of a group, so people would try their best. Or I'm overrating everyone.
So you don't suspect James? Or some of the "boring passive role" claimers?

Actually I wanted to hear you say "I'll pick someone who I believe is a townie this time", so you can know if you're a useful det or not...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's a thing? How is that a thing?! Who made up a class that stupid?

Either way though I just don't believe Hardy's story of Zasz getting a false positive.

But I could be convinced to switch my vote to Demon just because rationally speaking that's the safest way to find out if Hardy really is a detective; without murdering a possible detective. If he's lying we can still take him out tomorrow and if he's telling the truth he'll either get us more info or draw fire from the mafia tonight. Either thing would be an answer of sorts.
Naive and Paranoid Dets are in the game so that there could be up to 4 Dets which would make Townies paranoid as fuck that some of them might be lying while they are all saying the truth. Plus they are great roles to hide behind as Mafia.
So Jammin, Gry,, gnut and me might switch our votes to Demon after all. Should we?

I mean people aren't trusting you but I do so it would be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Didn't think of any other options tbh. Maybe Kato considering he is late to every party except his brother's?
What hints has Kato given regarding his role? Or did he claim a role already?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:lmao

I always think mafias would never miss a whole day. Being mafia gives you this sense of being part of a group, so people would try their best. Or I'm overrating everyone.
So you don't suspect James? Or some of the "boring passive role" claimers?

Actually I wanted to hear you say "I'll pick someone who I believe is a townie this time", so you can know if you're a useful det or not...
We've had many inactive mafias before, it wouldn't be new at all.

Boring passive roles for sure. James, not so much, he claimed quite early imo

That's what I meant with going for you.

What were you going to do and why nite 2?
I still don't get it.

Arjuna and Demon were the people I suspected the most. Targetted them in night 1 and 2 respectively... what else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top