Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We've had many inactive mafias before, it wouldn't be new at all.

Boring passive roles for sure. James, not so much, he claimed quite early imo

That's what I meant with going for you.



I still don't get it.

Arjuna and Demon were the people I suspected the most. Targetted them in night 1 and 2 respectively... what else?
But you wanna kill demon but claim zasz was redirected...how you know your results are good?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But you wanna kill demon but claim zasz was redirected...how you know your results are good?
I don't KNOW I strongly hope that's the case. Demon's playstyle supports it so I'm quite comfortable with my call.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,640
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If only 1 more det/investigator/spy would come out I'd have no problems ditching hardy. But that isn't gonna happen. Hm what to do..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@James Rye afaik all we know about kato is that his role fits his character, which could mean anything really.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't KNOW I strongly hope that's the case. Demon's playstyle supports it so I'm quite comfortable with my call.
Did you know your ol'lady was Santa?


Gotta do it:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
>_>

I had no idea.
Playstyle is BS...
Not to defend demon...but eveyone interprets roles differently (obvious) so they play them accordingly...scummy or not.
I think going by last game or so forth is meaningless....but thats me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My main...main thing i look for is unity,togetherness,well being...

Why i find laughing at deaths more offensive than laying low.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Playstyle is BS...
Not to defend demon...but eveyone interprets roles differently (obvious) so they play them accordingly...scummy or not.
I think going by last game or so forth is meaningless....but thats me
... sure, my results could be shit. Wtv at this point, moving to bed.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,640
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kinda conflicted here. If I let a det die I'd beat myself up over it for a long time. But hardy just isn't as convincing as I wish he was, and probabilities are against him.
But town is incredibly unlikeable this game and some people are very irritating, I'm not too far away from cheering on the mafias if I die.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
... sure, my results could be shit. Wtv at this point, moving to bed.
Why im open for suggestions....but how you explain zasz...is he lying ?

Kinda conflicted here. If I let a det die I'd beat myself up over it for a long time. But hardy just isn't as convincing as I wish he was, and probabilities are against him.
But town is incredibly unlikeable this game and some people are very irritating, I'm not too far away from cheering on the mafias if I die.
Who....
Im asking questions that i think are relevant....cause i have to go to bed soon.
May only have a brief time to check things over before i go to work in the morning...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Naive and Paranoid Dets are in the game so that there could be up to 4 Dets which would make Townies paranoid as fuck that some of them might be lying while they are all saying the truth. Plus they are great roles to hide behind as Mafia.
So Jammin, Gry,, gnut and me might switch our votes to Demon after all. Should we?
Seriously, that is some BS. It goes against the very concept of a social deduction game to remove the deduction aspect from the game. But if that's the way it is, it's asinine, but I guess that's the way it is.

Well now that I know that I guess we just have to pick a random possibility and go with it. Since even Hardy may not know if he's lying. So I'm going to put my faith in the idea that Asia-chan, Lambu, and Sprit to have better personal judgment put roles like that in the game. You wouldn't do that to me right? RIGHT?!:arf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,640
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who....
Im asking questionsthat i think are relevant....cause i have to go to bed soon.
May only have a brief time to check things over before i go to work in the morning...
Eh. I thought about it, but I think I'm more for letting hardy die than killing Demon... I'll keep my vote unlocked and hopefully other will too in case we change our minds. Also not sure what to think of hardy not challenging Zasz but instead seeing him as a townie det. A ploy to be seen as innocent maybe, but wouldn't the safest route be to challenge Zasz instead of going for something so unlikely?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seriously, that is some BS. It goes against the very concept of a social deduction game to remove the deduction aspect from the game. But if that's the way it is, it's asinine, but I guess that's the way it is.

Well now that I know that I guess we just have to pick a random possibility and go with it. Since even Hardy may not know if he's lying. So I'm going to put my faith in the idea that Asia-chan, Lambu, and Sprit to have better personal judgment put roles like that in the game. You wouldn't do that to me right? RIGHT?!:arf
Zasz got guilty on hardy..
Now its either you believe zasz or not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
That "haha this game"

@VOTEKILL Demonspeed
You voted for me because I find the game funny? Okay.

True. But according to Demon the best townplay is laying low forever and only revealing 5 mins before getting lynched. So there's that..
According to Demon, rushing and forcing everyone to reveal roles D3 isn't a good idea at all. I don't see how you can say that I am laying low.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Zasz got guilty on hardy..
Now its either you believe zasz or not.
That would be a much easier question if he hadn't used all those kappa's in in his posts. You know what doesn't make me trust somebody .

These...:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,640
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
According to Demon, rushing and forcing everyone to reveal roles D3 isn't a good idea at all. I don't see how you can say that I am laying low.
I just don't see you doing much other than arguing back against someone here and there. Not saying anything about yourself in the process. All this combined with the fact that you're suspicious this game yourself. You saved Arjuna day 1, and I believe you waited a long time until you voted him in day 2. Among your otherwise strange behavior.
Regardless what hardy shows as I think you are dead next day. At least you should be. So feel free to take this next night to think about your eventual role claim. Or go down without claiming anything I guess.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
According to Demon, rushing and forcing everyone to reveal roles D3 isn't a good idea at all. I don't see how you can say that I am laying low.
You know what F logic and deduction. Changing vote to Demonspeed because I don't like him referred to himself in the third person. We can sort out this Hardy business later.

Votekill Demonspeed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I just don't see you doing much other than arguing back against someone here and there. Not saying anything about yourself in the process. All this combined with the fact that you're suspicious this game yourself. You saved Arjuna day 1, and I believe you waited a long time until you voted him in day 2. Among your otherwise strange behavior.
Regardless what hardy shows as I think you are dead next day. At least you should be. So feel free to take this next night to think about your eventual role claim. Or go down without claiming anything I guess.
And here we go with that "Saving Arjuna" again. I also saved you that day and I told you early that I had an exam. I don't see how my behavior is strange because I refused to do what you wanted. And I am not the only one here who didn't reveal my role when there are still important roles and more than 10 hours left. If you want to vote for me do it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,640
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And here we go with that "Saving Arjuna" again. I also saved you that day and I told you early that I had an exam. I don't see how my behavior is strange because I refused to do what you wanted. And I am not the only one here who didn't reveal my role when there are still important roles and more than 10 hours left. If you want to vote for me do it.
Frankly several people saved Arjuna, true. One of them was hardy himself(as much as he denies it), and I'm sure one of you has to be it. Maybe I'll trust you a little more if hardy dies as mafia, but there's nothing saying you two can't be from the same team, or that the Arjuna business was just you or him being unlucky while you're both in different mafias. Hard to say which of you is in Arjun's mafia.

Nah I was pretty safe. I never moved my vote away from Marmalade and could've done so if needed, and there were others left to vote. Though it wouldn't surprise me for town to lynch a bulletproof.
You're not the only one, but using this argument allows everyone else to use it as well. Spriggan, Erin, everyone says "I wanna see others reveal first". Nothing will ever be done with that. I thought you agreed with me in the past that it's a better idea for people to share, but you're being one of the top "don't share anything" folks.
Maybe I will, but I will let myself time.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Frankly several people saved Arjuna, true. One of them was hardy himself(as much as he denies it), and I'm sure one of you has to be it. Maybe I'll trust you a little more if hardy dies as mafia, but there's nothing saying you two can't be from the same team, or that the Arjuna business was just you or him being unlucky while you're both in different mafias. Hard to say which of you is in Arjun's mafia.

Nah I was pretty safe. I never moved my vote away from Marmalade and could've done so if needed, and there were others left to vote. Though it wouldn't surprise me for town to lynch a bulletproof.
You're not the only one, but using this argument allows everyone else to use it as well. Spriggan, Erin, everyone says "I wanna see others reveal first". Nothing will ever be done with that. I thought you agreed with me in the past that it's a better idea for people to share, but you're being one of the top "don't share anything" folks.
Maybe I will, but I will let myself time.
You can say you were safe now because you are alive. The situation was different back then.

Again, I never said I need to see the others reveal first. I just want to know certain things before revealing more and I asked you to calm down because there is still. There are still players who have yet to post. Is it weird for some players to react like I did? I don't think so. What you are doing don't make you look good either. I am not Mafia, but you are claiming the same thing and nothing says you are confirmed Townie. In the end, you are just mad because everything doesn't go as you want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top