Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok well assuming you are telling the truth I recommend working under the assumption that there was more than one BP. That being said, I'm the mason. I was recruited on Night 1. Both of Vandred's recruitments were successful, if the other mason wants to reveal I'll leave it to them. So yeah Van wasn't killed that way.

I think I'll change my vote.
Votekill Demonspeed
I am speechless actually. You drop such big guns on us, 30 mins before the day ends. Why now and not much earlier????? Don't be offended but I find it hard to buy this story now. And why switch Hardy for Demon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Were you Mason since the start? Only two nights occurred so two recruitment succeeding is impossible. You wouldn't know unless you are the recruiter yourself.
It's not impossible, but improbable. He'd recruit someone day 1, then win the cointoss night 2 to recruit a 2nd person before he got killed.

Not sure what to think of this. It could be either a very bold mafia play or us being able to increase the confirmed townies by 2. I think if it was a mafia mason they wouldn't want to bring another mafia to help them with the story, as that actually kinda makes the story less believable due to Vand winning a cointoss.

Besides, I thought only the recruiter gets informed if his recruitment was successful. Though I guess that depends on the host and isn't anything set in stone.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Oh.....did i say i didnt have a night role?
My bad,i indeed do have a night role:awe
Votekill Hardy.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,406
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am speechless actually. You drop such big guns on us, 30 mins before the day ends. Why now and not much earlier????? Don't be offended but I find it hard to buy this story now. And why switch Hardy for Demon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


It's not impossible, but improbable. He'd recruit someone day 1, then win the cointoss night 2 to recruit a 2nd person before he got killed.

Not sure what to think of this. It could be either a very bold mafia play or us being able to increase the confirmed townies by 2. I think if it was a mafia mason they wouldn't want to bring another mafia to help them with the story, as that actually kinda makes the story less believable due to Vand winning a cointoss.

Besides, I thought only the recruiter gets informed if his recruitment was successful. Though I guess that depends on the host and isn't anything set in stone.
Mason only recruits during the night. Yes, only the recruiter knows.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Technically the votecount should be 11/15. 17 players are alive right now, but 1 has non voter disease and the 2nd one was votekilled. So only 4 are left to vote: @EmptySoul @DiMaria Yesta @Gryffindor and @MonkeyD-Dragon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh.....did i say i didnt have a night role?
My bad,i indeed do have a night role:awe
Votekill Hardy.
?????
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mason only recruits during the night. Yes, only the recruiter knows.
Yes, only during the night. And Vand had 2 nights to work with. It's not written anywhere explicitly if people in groups with powers, like M. Recruiter, M. Detective and M. Janitor get the PM or their whole team gets it in their convo. Usually it's just to that person, but Panda gave us all the PM with my Mafia Det results last game. Depends on the host.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Technically the votecount should be 11/15. 17 players are alive right now, but 1 has non voter disease and the 2nd one was votekilled. So only 4 are left to vote: @EmptySoul @DiMaria Yesta @Gryffindor and @MonkeyD-Dragon
Daykilled not votekilled
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I am speechless actually. You drop such big guns on us, 30 mins before the day ends. Why now and not much earlier????? Don't be offended but I find it hard to buy this story now. And why switch Hardy for Demon?
Because I'm pretty sure I've been telling you I didn't trust you. But with DA revealed as the boss and the way you went after her before I trust you a bit more now. Not completely but enough for now. I'm not offended. It's up to you whether to believe or not but I'm not lying.
Mason only recruits during the night. Yes, only the recruiter knows.
Well I'm not the recruiter and I know so....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because I'm pretty sure I've been telling you I didn't trust you. But with DA revealed as the boss and the way you went after her before I trust you a bit more now. Not completely but enough for now. I'm not offended. It's up to you whether to believe or not but I'm not lying.

Well I'm not the recruiter and I know so....
This has nothing to do with whether you trust me or not. I and Town are not synonyms. You kinda have a duty for one Mason to reveal such a thing to the Town once your recruiter is dead. You saw everyone was asking for Masons to come out, it's knowledge that should be made public and irrelevant to whether someone trusts me or not.
I can't believe Vand didn't tell you or prepare you for it during your talks in the night pad...?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,406
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, only during the night. And Vand had 2 nights to work with. It's not written anywhere explicitly if people in groups with powers, like M. Recruiter, M. Detective and M. Janitor get the PM or their whole team gets it in their convo. Usually it's just to that person, but Panda gave us all the PM with my Mafia Det results last game. Depends on the host.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Daykilled not votekilled
OK. But everyone denied being Mason besides Dimaria among the less active players. Is that you @DiMaria Yesta?. I don't see why they would lie about this at this point.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw Demon I could easily switch my vote to you and kill you right this instant and nobody could stop me or prevent it(probably). :rolleyes:
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Seems like I missed a lot, I skimmed through most because of the lack of time, but seems like Erin made the best call and killed the Mafia boss. I suspected Hardy from the Arjuna save and Zasz seems believable. Barkeeper Marmalade denied Hardy being in the people she invited, so its done.

Votekill Hardy
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Final Vote Count

!votekill Hardy
Votekill Hardy
!votekill Hardy
!votekill Hardy
@VOTEKILL Demonspeed
Votekill hardy
Votekill Hardy
votelock Demonspeed
Votekill GrySun
Votekill Demonspeed
Votekill Hardy
votekill spriggan
Votekill Demonspeed
Votekill Hardy.
Votekill Hardy
Eren/Hardy >>>>x7 (Reiner/Gry; Hitch/Zasz; Krista/Spriggan; Hange/James; Marco/gnut, Mike/EmptySoul, Oluo/Monkey)
Marlo/Demonspeed >>>>x4 (Eren/Hardy, Connie/Kato, Petra/Jammin, Sasha/Belserion)
Connie/Kato756 >>>>x4 (penalty vote; penalty vote; penalty vote; penalty vote)
Ian/SonOfDaws >>>>x1 (penalty vote)
Reiner/Gry>>>>x1 (Ian/SonOfDaws)
Krista/Emperor Spriggan>>>>x1 (Keith/Erinyes)

At the closing of the third day of the exhibition, Pixis and the other commanders were forced to pitch camp early. There was simply far too much infighting. After the duel between Keith and Gunther, Eren himself could not avoid suspicion from his peers. At the end of the day, Jaeger himself stood on the firing grounds. Gunshots sounded, and the world learnt just how little being a protagonist really meant...

Hardy



Mafia Member

DiMaria Yesta has been hostkilled for 3 minor violations

DiMaria Yesta



Mafia Burden
(Since this is a hostkill, I am ruling that the Night Phase will not be skipped)

The day was a complete success! Though one the enemy had died by unconventional means, the Anti-Establishment Agents had taken a great blow today. Pixis once again sends his troops to their posts for the night happily..

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It was Erwin and Levi who came to Pixis's post that morning to deliver him the news... At dawn that day, he had heard a distant boom, but dismissed it as one of the cannons on the far off Wall Rose firing upon Titans. It seems that this was not the case however. One of his own troops had been armed with explosives... And that wasn't all.

EmptySoul



Time Bomb

GrySun



Prosecutor

Belserion



(???)

SonOfDaws



Spy (Lover)

The troops gathered around the covered bodies of the deceased. After such a successful day of rooting out the enemy yesterday, this was a heavy blow to Pixis's Army. Alas, the expedition had to continue. With hearts heavy with grief, the company breaks camp and moves on towards Shiganshina...

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top