Voting Round 1 Felix Argyle vs Lelouch vi Britannia

Who wins?

  • Felix Argyle

  • Lelouch vi Britannia


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
She would still drop him for any guy who gives her pizza.
Well after all Lelouch paid all her pizzas so I don't think CC will ever dump him.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well after all Lelouch paid all her pizzas so I don't think CC will ever dump him.
If that isn't true love then I don't know what is.

Then again...




What a menace!
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
She would still drop him for any guy who gives her pizza.
Mobsters always know where to get the best pizza. Lelouch can get lehouch to go with le pizza.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your opinion.
Also doesn't matter at all.
And yours does? :clap
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The fact that he looks young doesn't matter... I even put it in a new line... Geez...
If we’re talking about husbands I think it does. No woman wants to eff a little boy.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
No, it doesn't at all.

There is a whole fanbase for that.
Just because there is a fan base doesn’t mean it’s a general consensus. Besides, there is a fan base for anything. Most women would rather marry a strapping man than a boy child because at the end of a long day who wants to babysit?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just because there is a fan base doesn’t mean it’s a general consensus. Besides, there is a fan base for anything. Most women would rather marry a strapping man than a boy child because at the end of a long day who wants to babysit?
And you are most women? Just curious.

Also I would love to see you trying to "babysit" a knight. Have fun with that.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
And you are most women? Just curious.

Also I would love to see you trying to "babysit" a knight. Have fun with that.
Yes, I am most women and I grew up in a house full of women. We want a man who knows how to take care of us ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lelouch

Tall

Dark

Handsome

All three things every girl dreams :redface
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lelouch. He had things to do but he did show his affection for his friends through the series. The way he was treating Nunally is a good example.

From what I have seen of both, I find Lelouch better.
 

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
Jst saying lelouch is the only badass who shook the biggest superpower in the code geass universe without even using a gun himself just for the sake of making a beetr and peacefull place for his loved ones or mainly his sister, that to me is a perfect example of a great husbando, so lelouch gets my vote.
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
Lelouch is a badass character, wields incredible power, accomplished so much in such a short amount of time at a very young age.

But unfortunately for him Felix gets my vote because I have cosplayed as a trap before.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Since I don’t watch the series, what I got from Arjuna’s campaign post was: Lelouch looks way too weird to me.

Felix it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top