A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Uh oh I forgot to reply your post some time ago :p

What are you going to sell, otaku stuff? Do you guys create your own stuff?
Yes, otaku stuff, and Korean one a bit. Some are self-made, some are commissions :nod So we pay an artist.

Also I like the song, thanks :blush
The song is a tribute to Sewol Ferry accident. A ferry that transported hundreds of passengers (including high school students) that sank due to human error. That's why there are waters, cracked window, corridor that resembles ship, etc.

lol you think I'm like Shirou? :3
Yes, and Archer as well :XD :3

Good to see you ahmad, I'm doing just fine. One more week of work and then two weeks of vacation :zomg How are you?
Happy to hear that. Holidayssssss :spaz I am (trying to be) fine. My body was so weak these days. I caught flu, taking medicine regularly but stopped doing so at last days so another illness came in: fever. After fever passed, another illness came in: food allergy. I have to avoid eggs, dairy products, chili, pepper, chicken, meat, seafood, and many more which all are my favorite :emocat
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It was never a secret that I almost reached the end of EP4. And that's not even the half of Umineko, so yeah... I haven't gone far. That's also what nii told me. :/

By the way, you are the liar here. You said you wouldn't finish Umineko before me, but it looks like you will finish it even within this year. :heh
NO way....then I didn't know there were 4 more episodes, so naturally I thought 4 was the last. You tricked me, you've gone very far already :/

Well I said that because I thought you would continue reading lol...and I won't even finish it this year, because I don't have the other 4 episodes
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
NO way....then I didn't know there were 4 more episodes, so naturally I thought 4 was the last. You tricked me, you've gone very far already :/

Well I said that because I thought you would continue reading lol...and I won't even finish it this year, because I don't have the other 4 episodes
OHHHH RIGHT, I REMEMBER!

I LIED TO YOU BY STATING THERE ARE ONLY 4 EPISODES!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU HOLT... I'M SO... SO

PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!



 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
OHHHH RIGHT, I REMEMBER!

I LIED TO YOU BY STATING THERE ARE ONLY 4 EPISODES!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU HOLT... I'M SO... SO

PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!



Is there an actual Escanor battle? Against who? I hope he got his ass kicked
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Is there an actual Escanor battle? Against who? I hope he got his ass kicked
You can't call it a battle anymore when Escanor is around. :hmph
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You can't call it a battle anymore when Escanor is around. :hmph
Or maybe you LIED again and there wasn't a deathbattle
 

JellalF

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Messages
659
Reaction score
1,011
Age
29
Country
Venezuela
I'm up to date with NnT, but that could have been a pretty big spoler haha XD
it can't be a spoiler if it isn't true, he stomps meliodas
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Purity of Magi guess I have to tag you here bc I don't think you have a thread? Time to make one!

Saw some good stuff on tumblr, and felt like sharing ;)







I actually do have a thread but its kinda.... dead for a long time. XD Here it is: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/pettan-pettan-tsuru-pettan.2999202/

Ohhhhhhh. Thanks for sharing! Although I must admit that I already have seen the last one but the others I haven't seen yet expect the first one of course but then without colors (now I'm exploring tumblr a bit and I see the images you've showed me XD). Gotta say... INSTA SAVE THE COLORIZATION PANEL! On the other two.. so that's what they were saying to each other lol. I have ordered the game some days ago and honestly...... I can't wait to play it and of course the main reason: to read their interactions and short stories. #Hypemodeon :x3

I also saw this one on Tumblr.. like... their interaction ... XD




LIKE LMAO DLANOR. I mean, I knew they were talking something about hair but that was the only thing I could kinda figure out in Japanese. Now reading their interactions...it's kinda lol. Oh god, I really like Dlanor. She is funny yet amazing.

Also I will reply on your other post asap. I haven't had the time for it, kinda busy atm and also a slightly bit of laziness. Not to forget that I still need to find the Higurashi - Umineko panels for you. Anyway bear with the wait for now~


Oh nice, I made my 1313th post. Such a nice number.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay I saw this on tumblr and I just had to show this. Whoever did this........ it was kinda funny to see this rofl.



 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
it can't be a spoiler if it isn't true, he stomps meliodas
Well, if you call Mel sparing his life about a hundred times then losing due to that then sure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hoho, Ep 4 is looking to be quite brilliant. So many interesting things happening even though I'm just at the first twilight. There's Ange's story 12 years into the future, Rosa being a horrible mother and despicably tearing apart Sakatarou, Maria falling into 'depravity' due to that, and even Kinzo attending the family conference for the first time, as well as being the main player this time instead of Beatrice. Plus Siesta 00 and Gaap appearing for the first time. I'm extremely interested in what or how Krauss will test the grandchildren. I believe this is also the first time the 1st twilight sacrifices are shown as they're being killed. I'm a bit surprised though, Kinzo summoned Virglia but isn't she supposed to be Kumasawa? But kumasawa herself was also there?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@niichan @Purity of Magi I have finished EP. 4, the tea party and the '????'.....And NOTHING STILL MAKES SENSE!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The mysteries have not been solved and though Lambda and Bern proclaim Beato certainly cannot win, it's clear that the arguments Battler gave to the mysteries were...slightly absurd. I couldn't help saying "WTF, that makes no sense' or 'WTF, that's bloody outrageous" to his blue theories, and I was rather dumbfounded that Beato was supposedly cornered by them, although it's hinted later that it was all an act. Still, I'm not satisfied at all. There were a few extra tidbits but nothing really out there....so how is all of these not certainly happening by Magic...Free me of this bonds, I'm tired lol XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@niichan @Purity of Magi I have finished EP. 4, the tea party and the '????'.....And NOTHING STILL MAKES SENSE!!!


Free me of this bonds, I'm tired lol XD
You definitely should ask this to me, indeed.



Oh boy you are just literally entering the best parts of the story now. It's now starting to get even better and better! Time for you to enter Umineko Chiru~! Anyway, that was kinda funny to read and it even made me watch the ''????'' scene again. XD Oh gosh, I love Lambda and Bern so much! Anyway, I remember a bit when I was watching EP4 for the first time and I was kinda confused or I can rather say that I was totally caught off guard and even made some theories back then lol. But may I ask you.. what exactly didn't satisfy you and what were your expectations?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, if you call Mel sparing his life about a hundred times then losing due to that then sure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hoho, Ep 4 is looking to be quite brilliant. So many interesting things happening even though I'm just at the first twilight. There's Ange's story 12 years into the future, Rosa being a horrible mother and despicably tearing apart Sakatarou, Maria falling into 'depravity' due to that, and even Kinzo attending the family conference for the first time, as well as being the main player this time instead of Beatrice. Plus Siesta 00 and Gaap appearing for the first time. I'm extremely interested in what or how Krauss will test the grandchildren. I believe this is also the first time the 1st twilight sacrifices are shown as they're being killed. I'm a bit surprised though, Kinzo summoned Virglia but isn't she supposed to be Kumasawa? But kumasawa herself was also there?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@niichan @Purity of Magi I have finished EP. 4, the tea party and the '????'.....And NOTHING STILL MAKES SENSE!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The mysteries have not been solved and though Lambda and Bern proclaim Beato certainly cannot win, it's clear that the arguments Battler gave to the mysteries were...slightly absurd. I couldn't help saying "WTF, that makes no sense' or 'WTF, that's bloody outrageous" to his blue theories, and I was rather dumbfounded that Beato was supposedly cornered by them, although it's hinted later that it was all an act. Still, I'm not satisfied at all. There were a few extra tidbits but nothing really out there....so how is all of these not certainly happening by Magic...Free me of this bonds, I'm tired lol XD
:lmao

Well yeah, it's entirely obvious that Beato didn't even try and most of Battler's answers are bullshit. What you can take away from it though is that

Kinzo has been dead since the start of every game so far, which opens a lot of interesting theories.

Don't rage just yet, I told you that you won't get most answers until Umineko Chiru (5-8), the story simply is that long :p Starting now the answers will come in, though ofc not everything will be directly stated, so maybe it's better to say obvious hints and clues will come soonish. No worries, things will start making sense and you will definitely figure out the mosti mportant stuff :nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I felt like sharing this and I dunno if you celebrate it since I don't but if you do... Happy Christmas~! I still have to reply on your previous comment but haven't find the time for it yet, sorry >w<






And as last of course....


Such Beatrice xD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Merry Christmas Nii and everyone. Been trying to find time to respond to you and Magi's post XD




You definitely should ask this to me, indeed.



Oh boy you are just literally entering the best parts of the story now. It's now starting to get even better and better! Time for you to enter Umineko Chiru~! Anyway, that was kinda funny to read and it even made me watch the ''????'' scene again. XD Oh gosh, I love Lambda and Bern so much! Anyway, I remember a bit when I was watching EP4 for the first time and I was kinda confused or I can rather say that I was totally caught off guard and even made some theories back then lol. But may I ask you.. what exactly didn't satisfy you and what were your expectations?
:lmao

Well yeah, it's entirely obvious that Beato didn't even try and most of Battler's answers are bullshit. What you can take away from it though is that

Kinzo has been dead since the start of every game so far, which opens a lot of interesting theories.

Don't rage just yet, I told you that you won't get most answers until Umineko Chiru (5-8), the story simply is that long :p Starting now the answers will come in, though ofc not everything will be directly stated, so maybe it's better to say obvious hints and clues will come soonish. No worries, things will start making sense and you will definitely figure out the mosti mportant stuff :nod
My expectations are huge I suppose. Right now, nothing really makes much sense. There's just so much content and most of it are based on theories...What is real? What isn't? What is magic? Was it used? Some places I could theorize what happened without magic, although it would directly contradict what we saw, since majority of the deaths are shown as they are performed by magic and Beatrice's furniture. So what else is someone supposed to think? The Beato Vs Battler game imo, usually comes down to 2 major questions (asides the obvious one of magic being involved). First: Who killed Person X (or how did person X die) and sedond: How did person X's body get here (usually involving closed rooms(?!) of some sort). Now for the first part, we almost always see when and how they're are killed. That brings a contraction. If Beatrices Furniture killed Person X, naturally the blame cannot fall to a human. In truth, Battler only theorizes who did the killing because he refuses to believe things happened as were shown. And so, where is the trickery coming in? Would that mean what we're watching is an illusion or something? And Bern and Lambda say Beato can certainly never win, which implies two things, either Battler is right and no magic was involved, or that Battler will never submit and accept her no matter what despite magic being involved. Now if it's the first, there's a contradiction between what we're seeing and what really happened, because what we see is basically magic. Honestly if there's a way to explain all those without some seriously high tech stuff which shouldn't exist I'm really eager to see. And if it's the second, then what have we been seeing all this while? It's all useless you see haha. What is the truth... Or what is 'Magic'? Earlier Virgilia talked about the rain dance people performed before, which now can be explianed scientifically, but these events are on a much bigger scale you know.

Well indeed Kinzo being dead is indeed pretty interesting...but there's still so much...that doesn't explain much of what is happening....you raised my hopes Nii lol. I thought you said I'll begin to understand a little by Ep. 4. xD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Is blonde-haired Ishtar basically like an alter version of her? :?bunny
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, Ereshkigal's body contains both the goddess' sould and Rin's.
That's the same for Ishtar:invalid
Basically, Ishtar is the goddess of fertility and Eresh is the goddess of death/underworld, so you can call them alter egos:edu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is blonde-haired Ishtar basically like an alter version of her? :?bunny
Like Sky said, it's just Ereshkigal :nod

Well, Ereshkigal's body contains both the goddess' sould and Rin's.
That's the same for Ishtar:invalid
Basically, Ishtar is the goddess of fertility and Eresh is the goddess of death/underworld, so you can call them alter egos:edu
No, they're certainly not Alter Ego. That would only be the case if Rin was in command for both but has different Servants/parts inside of her. Ereshkigal and Ishtar simply have the same host, that's all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I felt like sharing this and I dunno if you celebrate it since I don't but if you do... Happy Christmas~! I still have to reply on your previous comment but haven't find the time for it yet, sorry >w<






And as last of course....


Such Beatrice xD
Daaaw thanks, I really like the pics <3 And yes, I do celebrate Christmas, it's a tradition in Germany :nod

Merry Christmas Nii and everyone. Been trying to find time to respond to you and Magi's post XD


My expectations are huge I suppose. Right now, nothing really makes much sense. There's just so much content and most of it are based on theories...What is real? What isn't? What is magic? Was it used? Some places I could theorize what happened without magic, although it would directly contradict what we saw, since majority of the deaths are shown as they are performed by magic and Beatrice's furniture. So what else is someone supposed to think? The Beato Vs Battler game imo, usually comes down to 2 major questions (asides the obvious one of magic being involved). First: Who killed Person X (or how did person X die) and sedond: How did person X's body get here (usually involving closed rooms(?!) of some sort). Now for the first part, we almost always see when and how they're are killed. That brings a contraction. If Beatrices Furniture killed Person X, naturally the blame cannot fall to a human. In truth, Battler only theorizes who did the killing because he refuses to believe things happened as were shown. And so, where is the trickery coming in? Would that mean what we're watching is an illusion or something? And Bern and Lambda say Beato can certainly never win, which implies two things, either Battler is right and no magic was involved, or that Battler will never submit and accept her no matter what despite magic being involved. Now if it's the first, there's a contradiction between what we're seeing and what really happened, because what we see is basically magic. Honestly if there's a way to explain all those without some seriously high tech stuff which shouldn't exist I'm really eager to see. And if it's the second, then what have we been seeing all this while? It's all useless you see haha. What is the truth... Or what is 'Magic'? Earlier Virgilia talked about the rain dance people performed before, which now can be explianed scientifically, but these events are on a much bigger scale you know.

Well indeed Kinzo being dead is indeed pretty interesting...but there's still so much...that doesn't explain much of what is happening....you raised my hopes Nii lol. I thought you said I'll begin to understand a little by Ep. 4. xD
Thanks my friend :hug

lol I know how you feel. There's just so much you have to make sense of and it becomes increasingly difficult if you don't doubt the whole scene. But I guess that's part of the charm, is Beato actually showing the truth or isn't she? Or maybe some twisted version of the truth? We don't really know until late into the game, but Umineko Chiru should help you a lot, definitely :nod
As for what Lambda and Bern said, what does "winning" mean anyway? The point is, is Beato really just trying to make Battler submit? If so, why did she become so agitated during Game 4? Why was she basically giving up after Battler couldn't answer her in a satisfying way? It didn't really have anything to do with the whole "magic exist/doesn't exist" conflict they have going... so that's something to consider I would say. Though the term "winning" in itself is so vague that their statement could mean a lot of things.

Guess I will stop here with the hints :p

And well I only meant a little little bit, nothing big. Though like I said some people actually managed to figure out almost everything with EP1-4... but those people probably analyzed the game to death, otherwise I consider that an impossible feat.
 
Top