Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well done whoever did the Avatar's
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Thanks farfalla for the avatars they look lovely. I agree with the plan to share hints starting today since it worked really well.
I'll go look up the wikia to see who I am real quick
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also dunno much about Ace Attorney altho Hardy pesters me to play those games but THANK YOU DEMON FOR SPOILING ME ALRDY, took you long enough this time, huh U.U

So... should we start playing the game alrdy?
Imo we should go the route we took the previous game, sharing hints. It fucked me in the ass last time, since I was TP LOL, but gladly I got some passive shit that could go both ways this time and a soon demise might not be that terrible for the town role-wise (unless I go the wrong way with it ç.ç 'cause soon).

The town won relatively easily last time and I do think the strategy that was adopted helped there - specially late game since so many discrepancies were spotted because of it, which got the SK down, for example.
Does it even count as spoiler? It's so obvious the guy is evil and the culprit.

My role is interesting, I claimed it once before as Mafia and fucked up.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Maya Fey is the current Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique and, subsequently, the head of the Fey clan. A close friend of the famous defense attorney Phoenix Wright, she was his assistant for the majority of his career between the years 2016 and 2019.

My character


And yeah Demon looks suspicious as usual
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So... should we start playing the game alrdy?
Imo we should go the route we took the previous game, sharing hints. It fucked me in the ass last time, since I was TP LOL, but gladly I got some passive shit that could go both ways this time and a soon demise might not be that terrible for the town role-wise (unless I go the wrong way with it ç.ç 'cause soon).

The town won relatively easily last time and I do think the strategy that was adopted helped there - specially late game since so many discrepancies were spotted because of it, which got the SK down, for example.
Oh! This is what I’ve been waiting for! It's time to try a play style I've never used but seems to be effective when others do.

*A-HEM*

I've had my role once before! <_>

And it's kind of funny that I got it after the last couple of games I played.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Does it even count as spoiler? It's so obvious the guy is evil and the culprit.

My role is interesting, I claimed it once before as Mafia and fucked up.
Ah, should be easy enough to check, I just need to find the games where you were Mafia and.... Oh, right. :oh
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hope we aren’t done gushing over the avatars cuz mine is sexy!! :super Grysn and gnuts good job. Now off to do research on this character. And farfalla? You did the avatar? Superior work! :blush Good luck everyone!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Amazing avatars as always, thanks Farf! :amuse
It seems like a got an important character aswell, and my surname is Justice! I guess I will honor my name and deliver it with no hesitation. :D

One last thing:



Im Townie guys, FINALLY!! :zomg

My role... kind of suck though, but it doesn't matter since now its the time for me to catch mafias! Im excited :cop
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think I like this character. The description made him sound like a cool guy, so it's all good.

Like the set up, the whole "court" theme goes with MG so well. Time to punish criminals :kissbunny
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I know nothing about Ace attorney. Wonder what my character is like. I'm on my phone right now, gonna change ava later
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Courtney is remarkably well-spoken, polite, and calm, but also formidable and with a strong sense of justice. She has an almost religious devotion to the law, often referring to the "Goddess of Law" and using many religious phrases. She is very protective of her son, and carries an assortment of photos from his acting career on her person. - Ace Attorney wiki

O.o This sounds a lot like me. Other than having a son. Do I need to start calling on the law and order goddesses to be in character?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I guess a lot of people won't be adepts of the "giving a hint alrdy" play, altho I'd feel more comfortable if they'd argue against it instead of ignoring it o.o

I agree with the plan to share hints starting today since it worked really well.
I'll go look up the wikia to see who I am real quick
"I like it! I'll brb tho." *disappears* '-'
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So far typical day 1 huh? :kappa
Well, did you have nice holidays guys?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Apparently I'm some kind of vigilante stealing files to expose the bad guys. Me gusta.
I guess a lot of people won't be adepts of the "giving a hint alrdy" play, altho I'd feel more comfortable if they'd argue against it instead of ignoring it o.o


"I like it! I'll brb tho." *disappears* '-'
haha well I'm still recovering from new years, so pls excuse my absences. That being said I have a passive role unfortunately
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Farfalla The strategy sounds good to me, though you should start the hinting before asking others to do it :p
It feels weird that Gry isn't in the game, pressuring the players since the very beggining. Also no casual questioning and gut feelings from gnut :nomoar

@Arjuna @Demonspeed @Gryffindor @SonOfDaws what can you guys say about your roles? I can say mine is not passive.

So far typical day 1 huh? :kappa
Well, did you have nice holidays guys?
I had nice holidays, btw are you mafia this time Zasz? :kappa
Idk... seeing you so soon here must mean something, also you diverging the topic exactly like the whole mafia did on last game's Day 1 talking about SnK. :rolleyes:
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I gave hints already. Actually, since you were co-host last game you might know what it is already if you followed my conversations with Monkey.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Farfalla The strategy sounds good to me, though you should start the hinting before asking others to do it :p
It feels weird that Gry isn't in the game, pressuring the players since the very beggining. Also no casual questioning and gut feelings from gnut :nomoar

@Arjuna @Demonspeed @Gryffindor @SonOfDaws what can you guys say about your roles? I can say mine is not passive.

I had nice holidays, btw are you mafia this time Zasz? :kappa
Idk... seeing you so soon here must mean something, also you diverging the topic exactly like the whole mafia did on last game's Day 1 talking about SnK. :rolleyes:
Farf already gave pretty strong hinting in the post of hers you referred to. And Demon also hinted pretty clearly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top