Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I had nice holidays, btw are you mafia this time Zasz? :kappa
Idk... seeing you so soon here must mean something, also you diverging the topic exactly like the whole mafia did on last game's Day 1 talking about SnK. :rolleyes:
It just means that today I had the time to be here since the beginning of this game.
Nothing more, nothing less. :kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Farf already gave pretty strong hinting in the post of hers you referred to. And Demon also hinted pretty clearly.
Yeah, I saw the passive hint only now :p but in Demon's case I couldn't actually get that much from that since when you talk about claiming roles as mafia you almost always fuck up :XD
Now I have no more questions for him... for now that is. :mono
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Farfalla The strategy sounds good to me, though you should start the hinting before asking others to do it :p
It feels weird that Gry isn't in the game, pressuring the players since the very beggining. Also no casual questioning and gut feelings from gnut :nomoar

@Arjuna @Demonspeed @Gryffindor @SonOfDaws what can you guys say about your roles? I can say mine is not passive.



I had nice holidays, btw are you mafia this time Zasz? :kappa
Idk... seeing you so soon here must mean something, also you diverging the topic exactly like the whole mafia did on last game's Day 1 talking about SnK. :rolleyes:
I can't reveal my role.The hosts specifically forbade me to do so.My role is not revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit

When I wrote "My role is not revealed" in the above post I actually mean "I cannot tell my role"
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Farfalla The strategy sounds good to me, though you should start the hinting before asking others to do it :p
It feels weird that Gry isn't in the game, pressuring the players since the very beggining. Also no casual questioning and gut feelings from gnut :nomoar

@Arjuna @Demonspeed @Gryffindor @SonOfDaws what can you guys say about your roles? I can say mine is not passive.



I had nice holidays, btw are you mafia this time Zasz? :kappa
Idk... seeing you so soon here must mean something, also you diverging the topic exactly like the whole mafia did on last game's Day 1 talking about SnK. :rolleyes:
I have an active role
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It just means that today I had the time to be here since the beginning of this game.
Nothing more, nothing less. :kappa
I see... :kappa
Its odd to see you actively talking, but thats great actually, we all want another epic Zasz like in the last game.
What can you say about your role?

@Arjuna Well, thats a big hint. I still dont know if its a bluff or a real. :blink
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I wanted to say that it's not only weird to see Zasz being active but that it also drives me nuts that he just goofs around while people were talking about the game, but welp, I do often pick on Zasz '-' Won't stop me for adding that to Lambu's point, tho. Zasz is not only finally active but also not "playing" the same per se xD
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Maybe he wants to change his playstyle a little by contributing a bit more from the start. But agreed, it's more fooling around than "playing".

If I were to give a hint, I'd say "I havent had it before" (which is true), but I only played 2 games here so that still leaves a lot of roles open.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My name is Dick Gumshoe. Dick is great for dick jokes, Gumshoe is already a funny name and change the G into a C and we have a riot laughing with most infantile minds. Not sure how to feel about this guy. Gotta read up about him. xD
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Lovely avatars as usual, thankies:).

At first I was bummed that I didn't get to be a lovely lady for the 3rd time, but then read up on my character and found out he is a G who likes to clench a feather between his bicuspids.



@Lambu I have an active role, was not in the previous game.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
My name is Dick Gumshoe. Dick is great for dick jokes, Gumshoe is already a funny name and change the G into a C and we have a riot laughing with most infantile minds. Not sure how to feel about this guy. Gotta read up about him. xD
Sup partner, you,Demon and me are some kind of trio in this game/anime. My only issue with your name is that I simply can't make fun of it because of Dick Grayson aka Robin/Nightwing
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
recap on process ♥
Great, I was just making one but I don't want to commit to such a responsibility.. :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am on the side of justice :mono.
Subtle hint that you and Lambu are on the same team? <_>
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hey guys, I'm back!



I always give a hint in my early posts.

I have an active role, I didn't have that role before, I like this role more than my previous roles, my usefulness may depend on the circumstances.

By the way:
Why is Zasz even playing this game? I thought he had exams?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Erin's list should be helpful.
Still waiting for a lot of people to show up. There's like 2 or 3 people that bug me slightly right now but fucking day one \o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im in no team i m greenie
Hey, the town is a team ç.ç
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top