Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
her role could be useful to Town or notoups misquoted sorry :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin's list should be helpful.
Still waiting for a lot of people to show up. There's like 2 or 3 people that bug me slightly right now but fucking day one \o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey, the town is a team ç.ç
Indeed ♥
--- Double Post Merged, ---
recap so far, as usual i I missed a hint just let me know so i fix it




recap
- syx - Mia Fey -> active role, didnt have it before. he like this role more than previous ones he got. Usefulness depend on circumstances.
- Erinyes - Trucy Wright -> never got the role before
- Farfalla - Ema Skye -> claimed a passive role (pro-townie) can be useful or not to townies
- Lambu - Apollo Justice -> claimed being a townie, his role sucks
- Zasz - Zacharias Barnham
- James Rye - Dick Gumshoe
- Demonspeed - Miles Edgeworth -> an interesting role, he claimed once when he was mafia
- Emperor Spriggan - Manfred von Karma
- SonOfDaws - Raymond Shields -> active role
- Lady pompom - Hershel Layton
- desin24 - Kay Faraday- passive role- not passive(so active)
- Holt - Phoenix Wright
- Aizen - Kristoph Gavin
- Organizized - Godot -> got the role before
- MarmaladeSky - Klavier Gavin n-> 1st time got the role
- Evil3ye - Franziska von Karma
- Arjuna - Maya Fey -> can't reveal his role
- Crescent_jinxgrace - Justine Courtney
- Belserion - Nahyuta Sahdmadhi
- Gryffindor - Simon Blackquill -> got an active role that wasnt in previous game
- Vandred - Athena Cykes

 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Erin, that "Implying he is not" is unnecessary :nah.

Lala said her role could be useful to Town or not. In my eyes it's a double edged sword. No one is going to say he is not Townie anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
desin said his role is passive.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm townie, lol xD But yeah I said more about it.
I think Lambu also gave more hints, no?
Bleh, being at work not taking notes sucks.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah, he did.
Said it kinda sucked and was not passive(so active).
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
recap
- Demonspeed - Miles Edgeworth -> an interesting role, he claimed once when he was mafia (impliying he's not ?)
Thanks a lot Erinyes-chan. I forgot to write down the last part in my notes. ^^,V,,
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin, that "Implying he is not" is unnecessary :nah.

Lala said her role could be useful to Town or not. In my eyes it's a double edged sword. No one is going to say he is not Townie anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
desin said his role is passive.
MAsaka dont tell me you're a mafia after all


its ok if you prefere ill fix it :)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Lambu said that her role sucks (#29) and that her role is not passive (#38)
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
My role is passive, it wasn't there last game. But like the last role I had it only activates under certain circumstances :smugbunny
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Won't say again that all passive roles activate under certain conditions and that's what makes them passive, lol...
I mean, considering some people only said "passive", "active", "I never had it (played 2 games)", "I claimed it when I BSd as mafia", guess I can't nitpick @.@
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have a very useful active role. I hopefully should be more help than I was last game.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I think we should lynch Zasz today. Let's have a look at the pros and cons:

Zasz turns out to be a Mafia:
  • pros: One step further to a win. No kappa emoticons.
  • cons: none

Zasz turns out to be a Townie:
  • pros: Town is stronger without him anyway. No kappa emoticons. Zasz can concentrate more on his exams. Win/Win/Win.
  • cons: none

 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I just have something to say, I don't know who this character is and I already hate him:8C. (the avys are gorgeous, though, thanks as usual @Farfalla), and thanks gnut and Gry for hostong the game!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, if Zasz has a good role again, he'll provide shit quite early, I guess, based on past game ("Hi guys!! I'm the det!! Don't shoot me tho kappa")
If we were to lynch him I'd be more in favor of it due to him easily revealing he's a det before but not sharing any hint at all this time o.o
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I feel there are 2 mafia groups judging from 21 players in this game.Unless Gry and Gnut trolls like Mango there shouldn't be third mafia group.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have a question, but was unsure where to put this. It might have been answered somewhere (cuz I did attempt to read all the rules). When does the night phase start exactly? It said it was determined by host(?)
I wrote that the day lasts 24 hours when the day started. ~7 hours passed since then, so ~17 hours until day ends and night starts.

I'll later put up a countdown thingy on a stickied post when the votes start appearing, or in some hours if there aren't any votes til then.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wrote that the day lasts 24 hours when the day started. ~7 hours passed since then, so ~17 hours until day ends and night starts.

I'll later put up a countdown thingy on a stickied post when the votes start appearing, or in some hours if there aren't any votes til then.
Thanks so much. I wasn’t sure if that was a real time or in game time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top