Does that mean we could be on the same side this time? Still, that's not much of a hint since you've only ever had a total of one townie role before, you know
Well, if you're not a Vandred again, yas! About my hint, blame my luck of having the same role twice in a row, I'm just enthusiastic I didn't get the same role thrice (I'm just not rushing or else it will be the same as that Umineko game in which I've said my role early and you & Lambu used my naivety on your favor to earn my trust to give back that DN to your family ). Well, sure we need information, I get Farfalla's point .I'm not sure about your afilliation either, but I've collected a few quotes here and there:
Those lists help a lot when finding inconsistences on mafia, so I'm also doing one with the exact words and the comments on green. (Also, If I missed someone's hint, just tag me)
That wasn't a claim for my role tho, Bia. I was replying to desin. Which just voted for Zasz even tho people said it's not the best option for today and seems to have a somewhat complex claim...
That wasn't a claim for my role tho, Bia. I was replying to desin. Which just voted for Zasz even tho people said it's not the best option for today and seems to have a somewhat complex claim...
Lol @Farfalla the moment you said that of "think outside the box" I got a light idea of it, but I didnt expect an straight confession
You can be saved though, theres plenty of people left to vote and more suspicious people roaming.
@Emperor Spriggan I would love it if you attached churros to your hint, that way I would have believed anything you posted, even your contradiction.
@syx Remember this is a cruel game, we all love you deep deep within, you are in a way much much cuter than I will ever be. And so, you earn my vote.
Votekill syx
Might change it later depending on the circumstances, theres still time left.
Well, if he happens to be gambler and you're both on the same team, then you could cover him no?....Farf gets triggered easily so it might sound cruel to say this but I'd suggest she should still be his target again tomorrow....It's still early and no one is in the clear yet, but considering her outburst, I believe it's a safe bet to assume they're not together at least, regardless of either's affiliation
It's not a safe bet for anyone, but I suppose Faffs would be a better choice, yeah. Not sure she'd like that, though :/
Needless to say that Dets checking either Arjuna or Farfs tonight could be a good idea in that case.
At any rate, while waiting for Erin to eventually reappear, I updated the full hint list. This time, sorted by explicitness (don't get ornery about being ranked lower than you think you should, it's a rough sorting) - and yes, @Emperor Spriggan's hint switch is the one that stands out the most.
Counting every player below the lowest limit, #8, that makes an astounding thirteen players who have yet to share a hint that isn't fundamentally useless. So, for everyone who is a townie in that list, please share something that can later be used to pinpoint your role more accurately. You don't have to outright claim or make it obvious, but giving a hint that's significant enough today, before the mafia will have had the time to devise a strategy together at night, could be very useful for the town.
Yeah, @Lady pompom, sorry about that, but I'm not trusting anyone who is keeping hints to themselves. I'd rather have a complete list to keep track of everyone anyway.
And I'll let you know one never stops being a VandRed
So I shall just put my two cents in and Votekill Arjuna. I could come up with an elaborate reason why, but I am just gonna go with the feeling on this one lol.
Lol @Farfalla the moment you said that of "think outside the box" I got a light idea of it, but I didnt expect an straight confession
You can be saved though, theres plenty of people left to vote and more suspicious people roaming.
@Emperor Spriggan I would love it if you attached churros to your hint, that way I would have believed anything you posted, even your contradiction.
@syx Remember this is a cruel game, we all love you deep deep within, you are in a way much much cuter than I will ever be. And so, you earn my vote.
Votekill syx
Might change it later depending on the circumstances, theres still time left.
Was kinda hoping you'd at least take things into consideration after I said it, but then you went afk and I failed myself once more o/ Oh well.
Won't lie it does lift something from the chest... currently I prefer it this way.
I'm willing to vote syx since after checking his claim he's pretty much Bel, the second. And although I said Bel wouldn't be my first pick in my least I'd rather not get lynched on D1 =-=
Terribly sorry about the confusion.
It was an honest mistake, my bad. But yes,my role is active. It wasnt in the last game. I simply assumed it was passive due to misreading the role. @Lambu
Yeah it feels odd that Bel is so straight with her claim but it could be anything, from being sincere to being a mafia or a bait. She will have to tell more about that one in the future though.
Terribly sorry about the confusion.
It was an honest mistake, my bad. But yes,my role is active. It wasnt in the last game. I simply assumed it was passive due to misreading the role. @Lambu
Either Lambu was swayed by a picture of churros and a cup of BBQ sauce or he now has churros and a cup and BBQ sauce and he's not sharing. Both are vote-worthy offenses in my book so Votekill Lambu
In case you couldn't tell, I still don't really care about Day 1. Yeah, there's a couple standouts like Arjuna, Farfalla, and Zasz, but they're still not notable enough to get my vote. To be honest, I'd rather not see Farfalla die today because she's one of the more interesting players in the game, but she keeps getting killed off early.. and she just earned herself 3 penalty votes... on Day 1...... so.. maybe not the best call.
Kind of, I feel bad for voting him so early, he could be just messing around, but its a mix of everything: his role hint, that weird bandwagon talk... Its not that well based tbh but its one target for D1
Theres still other players as shady as him but because they didnt show much. Desin is another weird one.
And Im keeping my eyes on Vandred and pompom, but thats more of a personal matter
Its very late here so I will leave a final hint about my role before going to bed:
Its a role that mafias tried claiming in recent past games.
I'll try to be back before the day ends o/
@SonOfDaws I would have shared if you asked politely.
Before the day is over, I'd like for at least the players who have given us the vaguest hints to grace us with something to base our future choices on. That means @Holt, @Aizen, @SonOfDaws, @desin24, @Belserion and @Lady pompom, but everyone else who hasn't exactly been crystal clear about it is welcome to as well.
Suggestion: what @Crescent_jinxgrace or @Lambu shared just now are good hints; "active role" or "never had it before" when you've played two games as townies are worthless hints.
Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have @syx say something more about his role too before the bandwagon gets out of control...
Is the Politician role really that annoying?
Anyway, @Arjuna , if you indeed are the politician why did you use up your day action right away and didn't wait until there were more votes casted? There were none casted when Farfalla voted Zasz.
@Vandred@Lady pompom
I'm not sure which of you will be doing the hint tracking, but Farfalla claimed already, see the bold:
I so goddamn hate this retarded role that has no reason to be like that but the sole purpose of annoying people in the most sadistical way EVER and everybody seems to always fucking forget it could be in game, even when they just freaking recently mentioned it and saw it in action XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm too butthurt at my goddamn karma as well. So gimme me my fucking 3 penalty votes alrdy @GrySun@gnut.
I got forced to vote for Zasz. You're a goddamn sadist, Politician... whoever you are... very likely Arjuna... Specially 'cause you people know I have 0 emotional control... might as well spectate again. I'm not mafia but Jesus I'm frustrated... same shit all over again...
And the rest, freaking learn how to consider options, for the love of god... How many times IN A ROW do you have to go thru the same damn thing? Since I'm on it, I expected more from specially you, @Vandred
There mafia, jump, a vote should be enough o/ The others gimme a damn target or I'll go with desin...
Then you reply in post #72 by directly quoting the line above with an image about "fun things are fun".
So if you replied to her message in a playful manner at that, this obviously means you read it, meaning you read the words "passive" twice. Yet, you didn't make a correction until you were called out. How'd you even misread your role, reading your role is how you make your hint in the first place.