Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill EmperorSpriggan.

Really not buying the whole "oops I meant active honest mistake" excuse.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Before the day is over, I'd like for at least the players who have given us the vaguest hints to grace us with something to base our future choices on. That means @Holt, @Aizen, @SonOfDaws, @desin24, @Belserion and @Lady pompom, but everyone else who hasn't exactly been crystal clear about it is welcome to as well.

Suggestion: what @Crescent_jinxgrace or @Lambu shared just now are good hints; "active role" or "never had it before" when you've played two games as townies are worthless hints. :edu

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have @syx say something more about his role too before the bandwagon gets out of control...
I have to deal with RNG to use it effectively
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am in the investigator category as far as roles go. That should be a better hint lol.
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Emperor Spriggan –1-“ My role is passive, it wasn't there last game. But like the last role I had it only activates under certain circumstances” 2-“An active role that wasn't there last game.” 3-“my role is active. It wasnt in the last game. I simply assumed it was passive due to misreading the role” (Hmm, that sounds iffy enough for me for a person that played three games already…)

Votekill Emperor Spriggan.

Not sure about syx. I'm not sure if I should trust Lambu too, but I think he's telling the truth, more a hunch, though :XD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well syx seems suspicious

Vote kill Syx
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Alright Im not going to be awake by the time this day phase is over, so I'll just make this my last post for today.
!votekill syx
Goodnight lovely people :blush
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
About to go to bed. Just notice that @Farfalla you accused me but didn’t tag me. Sadness. Otherwise I would have said I truly didn’t read the beginnings like I should have.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I honestly don’t know if I should jump in this @syx bandwagon or not.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Ok, so there is a Noble now. Syx has an anonymous vote. And there is also a Politician since Farfalla was penalized for it.

Ok, I think syx is the Politician. Farfalla casted her vote about 40 minutes after Arjuna went offline, she didn't wait that long when I sent the PM for her change in the last game and she and syx were online when this happened, and the time gap between their posts before her vote was 6 minutes. Plus syx was the one who wanted to go after Zasz.

Now you have Arjuna who is online and suddenly an anonymous vote appears, he is possibly a Noble, which is a role you can't claim.
Don't think we should lynch syx.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There are a few people acting suspicious but my BS radar isn’t as good as some people who have been playing this game for years. Arjuna was on my list until the drama came out but now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, so there is a Noble now. Syx has an anonymous vote. And there is also a Politician since Farfalla was penalized for it.

Ok, I think syx is the Politician. Farfalla casted her vote about 40 minutes after Arjuna went offline, she didn't wait that long when I sent the PM for her change in the last game and she and syx were online when this happened, and the time gap between their posts before her vote was 6 minutes. Plus syx was the one who wanted to go after Zasz.

Now you have Arjuna who is online and suddenly an anonymous vote appears, he is possibly a Noble, which is a role you can't claim.
Don't think we should lynch syx.
I was thinking along the lines of this as well.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
There are a few people acting suspicious but my BS radar isn’t as good as some people who have been playing this game for years. Arjuna was on my list until the drama came out but now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I was thinking along the lines of this as well.
Yes, plus Arjuna voted for syx right after the anonymous vote. Lends credence to his hint which could make him a noble.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wanted some more people to vote before I went to bed. Now I understand why everyone shrugs and says “Day 1” with an air of disdain cuz you really don’t know. I think I am going to go with @Holt who “has an active role.” But also made really strong cases for Syx and Arjuna who I believe now are townies. Wish I wasn’t so tired to process this better. Off to bed y’all.

VoteKill Holt
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
!Votekill emperor spriggan

Not sure if Ill be able to be on again before the end of this dayphase. Might as well get it over with.
Contradiction, said enough. Makes him the best candidate today, for me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, so there is a Noble now. Syx has an anonymous vote. And there is also a Politician since Farfalla was penalized for it.

Ok, I think syx is the Politician. Farfalla casted her vote about 40 minutes after Arjuna went offline, she didn't wait that long when I sent the PM for her change in the last game and she and syx were online when this happened, and the time gap between their posts before her vote was 6 minutes. Plus syx was the one who wanted to go after Zasz.

Now you have Arjuna who is online and suddenly an anonymous vote appears, he is possibly a Noble, which is a role you can't claim.
Don't think we should lynch syx.
This does make sense. I agree more about what you said regarding Arjuna than syx, though. Syx said he likes this role more than the one he had before and I he was a doctor, seems weird to prefer politician over that, specially if you can be insane and turn tides. In any case, I agree it's worthy to spare syx, just in case.

And yeah, being stressed and tired made me overlook Emp's part...
Votekill Emperor
Looks safe for me to make my final vote now as well.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
9-Zasz- “It's my first time with it.It's.....interesting, to say the least”. “my role is active and can be used whenever I want”. “However I'd like to wait a bit longer before using it.”(no sane detective or spy, daytime role? Daytime vigilamte? Badass Cowboy? prosecutor?)


Zasz had Prosecutor before.

I’ll be honest, it’ll be a bit hilarious if Zasz is the Politician who made Farfalla vote for him himself.

I wanted some more people to vote before I went to bed. Now I understand why everyone shrugs and says “Day 1” with an air of disdain cuz you really don’t know. I think I am going to go with @Holt who “has an active role.” But also made really strong cases for Syx and Arjuna who I believe now are townies. Wish I wasn’t so tired to process this better. Off to bed y’all.

VoteKill Holt
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well that post was a mess, clicked reply before finishing. Anyway, another try:

I wanted some more people to vote before I went to bed. Now I understand why everyone shrugs and says “Day 1” with an air of disdain cuz you really don’t know.
I have to say this is the most eventful and telling Day 1 I have ever played. It’s a nice change. If anything, I’m shaking my head because there’s almost too much to go on and since I’m on my phone and at work I don’t have my notes and can’t really do a lot of backreading.

Still, with the Politician vote reveal from Farf and the introduction of a Noble that’s already a lot happening. And then Emperor Spriggan’s contradiction and not quite good enough explanation for it. That right there is like something straight out of the Ace Attorney games, good call @MarmaladeSky.

With these new facts brought to light I’m changing my vote to Emperor Spriggan. It may not be incriminating evidence but it’s more suspicious than the gut feel I have for syx.

I’ll do a more thorough backreading and take notes this afternoon/evening. For now I have to work and as we can tell my typing up posts a little at a time while working isn’t going too well.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Just woke up guys.

Lemme be direct:

I so goddamn hate this retarded role that has no reason to be like that but the sole purpose of annoying people in the most sadistical way EVER and everybody seems to always fucking forget it could be in game, even when they just freaking recently mentioned it and saw it in action XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm too butthurt at my goddamn karma as well. So gimme me my fucking 3 penalty votes alrdy @GrySun @gnut.
I got forced to vote for Zasz. You're a goddamn sadist, Politician... whoever you are... very likely Arjuna... Specially 'cause you people know I have 0 emotional control... might as well spectate again. I'm not mafia but Jesus I'm frustrated... same shit all over again...
And the rest, freaking learn how to consider options, for the love of god... How many times IN A ROW do you have to go thru the same damn thing? Since I'm on it, I expected more from specially you, @Vandred

There mafia, jump, a vote should be enough o/ The others gimme a damn target or I'll go with desin...
Damn, I really felt sorry for you Faffs. But that was indeed a great sacrifice and you deserve to stay longer in the game. Thank you.

@syx Remember this is a cruel game, we all love you deep deep within, you are in a way much much cuter than I will ever be. And so, you earn my vote.

Votekill syx
It is cool man. x) Soon, everything reagrding my person will be revealed. All I can say is kudos to the mafias, you guys did well. Never thought this would turn like this honestly. And to the Townies who know about me and still went „syx so suspicious, much mafia, very red“: I forgive you.

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have @syx say something more about his role too before the bandwagon gets out of control...
What could I possibly say to save my ass? Sorry, I do not see it. I am not someone who usually gives up, but let us be serious, the minds of the players are pretty much set. So, cast your vote on me and let’s be done with it. I do not have a role like WYIS to kill someone right know and prove my innoncence. And I won‘t claim my role, since I doubt it will help me me the long run anyway.

Ok, so there is a Noble now. Syx has an anonymous vote. And there is also a Politician since Farfalla was penalized for it.

Ok, I think syx is the Politician. Farfalla casted her vote about 40 minutes after Arjuna went offline, she didn't wait that long when I sent the PM for her change in the last game and she and syx were online when this happened, and the time gap between their posts before her vote was 6 minutes. Plus syx was the one who wanted to go after Zasz.

Now you have Arjuna who is online and suddenly an anonymous vote appears, he is possibly a Noble, which is a role you can't claim.
Don't think we should lynch syx.
First, my role can be claimed. Second, I would never do such thing to Faffs. My post to lynch Zazs was in no way, shape or form supposed to be taken seriously. I honestly think Zazs is the only one who got the joke. :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ugh, now I regret to have switched my vote... I got careless. Oh well.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This phases starting and ending work very unfavourable for a working European, or perhaps it's just the "working" part, or the being a working "European", ANYWHO, let's go:

Lemme be direct:

I so goddamn hate this retarded role that has no reason to be like that but the sole purpose of annoying people in the most sadistical way EVER and everybody seems to always fucking forget it could be in game, even when they just freaking recently mentioned it and saw it in action XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm too butthurt at my goddamn karma as well. So gimme me my fucking 3 penalty votes alrdy @GrySun @gnut.
I got forced to vote for Zasz. You're a goddamn sadist, Politician... whoever you are... very likely Arjuna... Specially 'cause you people know I have 0 emotional control... might as well spectate again. I'm not mafia but Jesus I'm frustrated... same shit all over again...
And the rest, freaking learn how to consider options, for the love of god... How many times IN A ROW do you have to go thru the same damn thing? Since I'm on it, I expected more from specially you, @Vandred

There mafia, jump, a vote should be enough o/ The others gimme a damn target or I'll go with desin...
As savage as ever, but for some reaon the town thinks its worth rewarding you with letting you off.

Well, on the bright side, I still think what I said last game in a similar situation - that three penalty votes for today in exchange for the knowledge that there's a Politician or Gambler (and letting go of the stress) is a very good trade-off. I doubt anyone will be so bold as to vote you after this anyway - they'd attract a lot of suspicion for jumping on the low-hanging bandwagon, and I'd at least let you off for today especially considering the info you've given us. :clingy

Now, @Arjuna, if you're the Politician and you were trying to confirm your role claim, please make it a bit more clear that it will be what you're going for tomorrow... And by "a bit", I mean "unequivocally".
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Farfs was forced by either a Politician or Gambler to vote for Zasz, she chose to say it, and she got the penalty votes for doing so.
I'm very surprised about that, as one surely doesn't have to be a genius with how the game developed before and the hints given, plus considering the game theme, a game about a courtroom, with a jury - to think and be surprised about vote manipulating roles in the game is just an other boldness to shake one's head over. If any new information this gave us, its how easily triggered she is, which is a dangerous and confusing condition to play under for the town.

It doesn't matter if the mafia, third party, or wtv is out there, is bold enough. Evil is prolly asleep and god knows if that drunkard will make in time to change his vote and non-town can just scatter votes and then sit and wait. I'll insist that Arjuna commenting on the hosts being strict about it heavily indicates he's a Politician and not a Gambler, so a townie. Can't be anything else since the asshole forced my vote. Imo he doesn't even has to confirm that and risk having a second person in a dark spot............................ wth.


It rly just happened. Like, rly. How dahell did you miss it.
And an other savage remark there my dear. Why in the world would you assume that this would colour you townie.

I have no more time to spend on replying and a ot of remarkable things were said and added, but luckily most of was already picked up on and in my opinion the two most suspicious share already the top ranking, so no vote change for now is required. I will check before the time fades out but unfortunately I don't have the luxury to neglect my job.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Damn all your posts make me think Syx is not guilt.

And the real guilty one will be Empi.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top