Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'd rather believe a seasoned, smart and cautious player like Holt wouldn't give himself away in such a silly way and with no reason to xD
Not easy to judge him tho since he's barely posting like others... (Hi, Aizen, welcome? D: )


But James that only makes sense if syx was a townie, he could still be a second mafia, mentee/mentor, even lover, and those would put your point about Gryff down. I mean, I somewhat trust the dude, he doesn't look suspicious to me, but he was a competent mafia once and I'd rather not overlook him.

Also, the same way, we can't know if we have all the doctors and dets and etc still in game^^" (or can you?), syx could also have been one of them.
I'm pretty sure Syx was a townie.. However, I seriously doubt Gry would put a powerful role like posioner in a game with a single big mafia so this 2nd party is definitely out there.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I also saw Farfalla's sentence as a role claim back when she got penalized:sweatdrop, but that's been cleared up since.
Anyway,

O
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Honestly surprised to see that 3 people got it wrong (specially cause if you read it like a claim instead of an expression it becomes super weirdly put) and no one confronted it with my hint, tbh, with 2 lists out there.
Still doesn't make me look comfortably to people accusing me based on it instead of questioning me.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Farfalla said:
Go ctrl+C other pages and you'll see more "Jesus", it's simply an expression that people use, and I use a lot. Next time people might say I'm claiming my role is "shit" "fuck" "damn" or wtv '-'
:lmao

To be honest I also misread the Jesus thing first but reread and realized it was just an expression of frustration. The fact that people are seriously calling you out on it is both amusing and obviously a bit suspicious..

Holy shit what a fucking day. Barely 2 hours of sleep last night and then a total shitter of a day at work. Need to reload with a cup or seven of Godots Blend #107.


"Time to neglect my son be a great dad and let my son watch cartoons while I get down to business!"


I was kind of curious to see if Belserion or Aizen who made very bold hints about their roles would kick the bucket this Night.. but syx did that as well and him dying has spread a lot of confusion (especially when he was Janitor'd). Nevertheless looking forward to see what those other two have to say in today's trial.

Time to do some sleep-deprived backreading.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ugh, just saw Belserion already posted.. yeah, I haven't been keeping track at all as well as I'd have wanted to..
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
:epicfacepalmI don't even know how the message was posted before I finished my reply.
Anyway(again),

I still think syx is the politician despite his denial. Post #587 in the Umineko game says he didn't like the role at all(Doctor), so its not farfetched to think he'd like the Politician role more(and it is useful in circumstances-which was part of his hint), plus the manner in which it was used was odd. No votes, so it must have been a first-timer who thought the forced vote was final and couldn't be changed. His denial I believe is because he didn't want to be confirmed townie and become a target right away. BUT I acknowledge this is just my personal speculation and there is a strong possibility that he wasn't.

Farfalla, I read it without pause, if I had paused it would've acted like a comma, and it would've been clearer to me lol. My fault.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
On that note. @Belserion, did you use your role last night?
No I didn't.
I'd rather believe a seasoned, smart and cautious player like Holt wouldn't give himself away in such a silly way and with no reason to xD
Not easy to judge him tho since he's barely posting like others...
Or maybe this reaction is what he wanted. "It's too obvious so that can't be it". Don't dismiss it completely. At least not yet.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk in the portuguese language when you write something and use the last part as a "conclusion", you use what we call "adverbs". So it would have been "I'm not mafia but Jesus, SO I'm frustrated". I admit I could have used commas but, heh, I was frustrated o/

Also, I'm sorry, I'm not saying the rest that got confused by it, even if just for a moment, is lying, but I don't believe in Evil's confusion and I have solid reasons for that.
When I claimed my hint, Vandred questioned me saying it was a convenient hint, that I learned from the previous game and bla bla bla and Evil replied to him about the same topic, mentioning it as well. Here:
I have to say I also find her claim convenient, at the very least. In the previous game, I kept pressuring her to say more than "active night role" because of how easily malleable that hint is for non-townies (she was Santa), and since she learns quickly from a mistake, now she claims a passive role which at some point can target someone for the kill - so Witch or Vengeful Townie. As I said, one of the most convenient claims to avoid being lynched.
I don't know about the last few games, but I also wouldn't agree with you that Farfalla now giving the "opposite" hint is convincing enough for an argument against her as there are countless factors that could play along in here.
So Evil KNEW my hint and claim and then suddenly he "believes" I'm Jesus even though it doesn't fit my hint... That's bs, sry^^"
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am back albeit temporarily with a shitty net speed which is taking too much time to open a page.

I have 2 cents to add

I personally feel between Lambu,James and Vandred at least 1 is a Mafia.

We could see Lambu and James voted Syx along with Zasz who probably made a joke vote.

Another 2 players I keeping a close watch are

Evil and Aizen

Frankly I don't know Evil's play style so he may be innocent or maybe not difficult for me to say.

Another one is Aizen.

He is literally mysterious and pops rarely.

(Order from other members to Aizen to keep low?)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
If Demon is really Mafia again we should make it a law to lynch him on day 1 no matter what role he claims or arguments he uses. XD

I still suspect Vandred the most, Lambu comes close second.

Gryf I trust the most, Farf second most and Arjuna comes third. 'course I could be wrong, but with a cast so large you need to divide into who you wanna vote for and who you wanna not vote for and who you have no idea in which camp to put them. Like Demon, no idea if this is one of the rare games where he is townie and if he is townie he usually always has an important role or one of the usual games where he is filthy mafia scum doing his best to divide us and appear as a proper and nice townie. ^^
According to his hints I think i know what is the role he s hinting, but he could be the mafia version of this role too, but trust him so far. Arjuna is basically safe too.

considering theres a noble i tend to think the vote change might be to a gambler instead of a politician.

@farf well i gave some hints its hard to tell more without revealing, i can just say that its quite a frustrating role for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but dont worry im a bad guy

--- Double Post Merged, ---
*im not
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Currently rereading all the posts from the phase now that I am at home.

That Lala x Evil exchange :lmao.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Another game, another Janitor.
Anyway, I see there are still some people here who haven't talked much about themselves.
Got more info to share with us? :kappa
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
According to his hints I think i know what is the role he s hinting, but he could be the mafia version of this role too, but trust him so far. Arjuna is basically safe too.

considering theres a noble i tend to think the vote change might be to a gambler instead of a politician.

@farf well i gave some hints its hard to tell more without revealing, i can just say that its quite a frustrating role for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but dont worry im a bad guy

--- Double Post Merged, ---
*im not
Well if you believe Van I give him the benefit of doubt for now. Hopefully you're right and he got said role. If not, eh, he's gonna get lynched sooner or later.^^

Another game, another Janitor.
Anyway, I see there are still some people here who haven't talked much about themselves.
Got more info to share with us? :kappa
You could give us more information as well, Zasz. <.<
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Reread everything. I am very surprised that so many people who thought Lala was Jesus(Lambu, Evil and Crescent). It dosn't fit with her hints IMO.

N1 when I visited the pad from times to times I noticed that Orgz spent a lot of time here. That explains his huge post at the beginning but there is one thing which bugs me after reading everything. I like to think that he is a very frustrated Townie who wants to do his best because he thinks he will die early :XD. Many players are suspecting Vandred because of his vote at the last minute, I bet he will be the one lynched if things go on like that, I don't find that his vote was suspicious but surprisingly Orgz said he is one of the players he trusts the most, why? @Organizized

Van wasn't on my radar but I find it weird to see that he and pompom are making lists while Erin stopped. Erin and pompom were the first ones to make lists yesterday and he suddenly posts very early and makes a list? It isn't his style, Vandred is well known for his "codes", I wouldn't be surprised if there were info for his buddies in those lists. I see it as a move to get Town to trust him.

Lala however is on my radar since D1, she reminds me of Gry last game. But she does what he was trying to do better, she gave plenty of hints early. Gry in the previous game wanted everyone to give hints early and claimed BP D1, he wasn't BP but Prosecutor. He did this to protect himself. What makes me suspect Lala is the fact that she revealed this much D1, with her hints it's very easy to pin down what kind of role she has. Assuming she is a Townie, it works well as a defensive move because it's easier to get other Townies to trust her, I think Mafia would avoid to kill her to soon or to kill her at all because of her hints. However, it's exactly because it's such a good defensive move that I am suspicious. Some Townies might also hesitate to target/lynch her because of them. It works well whether she is Town or Mafia or 3rd Party.

Gryff and Arjuna are the two players I suspect the least right now. I find James a bit suspicious, but I suspected him last game as well and he was Townie.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Isn't Orgz invisble? How would one know he spent a lot of time here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top