I am for Evil lynch as well.
A true bandwagonThat's fucking amazing... although I feel like this is just going to be a 2 hour version of that last 5 minutes
. After my reply to James I refresh the page and see all these votes, awesome
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or the bandwagon which you organized BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HATE ME^ I took the archenemy and the cursing to all as a hint of guilt
Yeah. This was pretty fun@Vandred Anything to say?

Now, we two count ourselves lucky that we were so open with our roles and actions and hope we never get lynched again. That said, don't target me tonight Lambu, I need to check on somebody else to see what sanity I got Insane or Paranoid.Time extension! \o/
Oh well, so what now?![]()
Yeah and so far nobody came out and said that they are the prostitute so Lambu's safe.Oh Fake Jesus, a time extention. Like I don't get enough sleep because of this game anyway.
So lets recap, Lambu claimed a Prostitute or Escort and that believable because...? He blocked someone who was blocked? Aizen said he was blocked and Lambu targeted Pompom. Not the same person, not confirmed, or?
More like a bandtrain on speed, it came outta nowhere and CRASHED the entire scene.A true bandwagon. After my reply to James I refresh the page and see all these votes, awesome
.

I did block her, thats why I said "I have my own reasons to suspect her" and the whole second mafia stuff, if she's mafia everything would make more sense.ok fine so wont go for a det or a prostitute claim. If lambu targetted pompom as a prostitute that could explain maybe the "only one kill" which means pompom is nhow among the highly suspicious ones
@Lambu pliz could you confirm targetting pompom ?
It also would explain why pompom ignored Lambu's pleas to testify for him. Maybe hoped Lambu would die and nobody would notice? Though that would have just pushed the problem to the next day.ok fine so wont go for a det or a prostitute claim. If lambu targetted pompom as a prostitute that could explain maybe the "only one kill" which means pompom is nhow among the highly suspicious ones
@Lambu pliz could you confirm targetting pompom ?
#546 and very funny and I see what you did there, you spiteful individual. All for my attempt to save you. Karma will remember, dear.Now, we two count ourselves lucky that we were so open with our roles and actions and hope we never get lynched again. That said, don't target me tonight Lambu, I need to check on somebody else to see what sanity I got Insane or Paranoid.
Yeah and so far nobody came out and said that they are the prostitute so Lambu's safe.
What about you, Evil?
Wanna come clean with your role now that our seats are reversed?^^
More like a bandtrain on speed, it came outta nowhere and CRASHED the entire scene.
Come on, Evil, tell us what you got.
Votekill Evil
Karma remembered you, Evil. Told you one day our roles would be reversed, I just didn't expected it to be the very same day. XDDD#546 and very funny and I see what you did there, you spiteful individual. All for my attempt to save you. Karma will remember, dear.