Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's fucking amazing... although I feel like this is just going to be a 2 hour version of that last 5 minutes
A true bandwagon :XD. After my reply to James I refresh the page and see all these votes, awesome :lmao.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Anyways, I'll go to bed, and looks like I'm gonna die so it's role reveal time. I'm the lame Restless Spirit. So we'll meet again.

I'll probably just waste the vote on Farfalla anyways, who am I kidding.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^ I took the archenemy and the cursing to all as a hint of guilt
Or the bandwagon which you organized BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HATE ME
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ok fine so wont go for a det or a prostitute claim. If lambu targetted pompom as a prostitute that could explain maybe the "only one kill" which means pompom is nhow among the highly suspicious ones

@Lambu pliz could you confirm targetting pompom ?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred Anything to say?
Yeah. This was pretty fun :lmao

And Restless Spirit is lame, both as role and as claim. I guess I could see it being present in a game already full of vote manipulators, though.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Time extension! \o/

Oh well, so what now? :XD
Now, we two count ourselves lucky that we were so open with our roles and actions and hope we never get lynched again. That said, don't target me tonight Lambu, I need to check on somebody else to see what sanity I got Insane or Paranoid.

Oh Fake Jesus, a time extention. Like I don't get enough sleep because of this game anyway.

So lets recap, Lambu claimed a Prostitute or Escort and that believable because...? He blocked someone who was blocked? Aizen said he was blocked and Lambu targeted Pompom. Not the same person, not confirmed, or?
Yeah and so far nobody came out and said that they are the prostitute so Lambu's safe.
What about you, Evil?
Wanna come clean with your role now that our seats are reversed?^^

A true bandwagon :XD. After my reply to James I refresh the page and see all these votes, awesome :lmao.
More like a bandtrain on speed, it came outta nowhere and CRASHED the entire scene. :XD
Come on, Evil, tell us what you got.

Votekill Evil
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh, and if @Crescent_jinxgrace could use the extra time to answer my question from a while ago, that would spare me a headache. Thanks.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah, Evil proved to be the most evil a little while ago.
Seriously, Im so glad Im alive. Though now figuring out the Escort that probably exists (if Aizen was telling the truth) went to waste.

ok fine so wont go for a det or a prostitute claim. If lambu targetted pompom as a prostitute that could explain maybe the "only one kill" which means pompom is nhow among the highly suspicious ones

@Lambu pliz could you confirm targetting pompom ?
I did block her, thats why I said "I have my own reasons to suspect her" and the whole second mafia stuff, if she's mafia everything would make more sense.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ok fine so wont go for a det or a prostitute claim. If lambu targetted pompom as a prostitute that could explain maybe the "only one kill" which means pompom is nhow among the highly suspicious ones

@Lambu pliz could you confirm targetting pompom ?
It also would explain why pompom ignored Lambu's pleas to testify for him. Maybe hoped Lambu would die and nobody would notice? Though that would have just pushed the problem to the next day.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Now, we two count ourselves lucky that we were so open with our roles and actions and hope we never get lynched again. That said, don't target me tonight Lambu, I need to check on somebody else to see what sanity I got Insane or Paranoid.



Yeah and so far nobody came out and said that they are the prostitute so Lambu's safe.
What about you, Evil?
Wanna come clean with your role now that our seats are reversed?^^



More like a bandtrain on speed, it came outta nowhere and CRASHED the entire scene. :XD
Come on, Evil, tell us what you got.

Votekill Evil
#546 and very funny and I see what you did there, you spiteful individual. All for my attempt to save you. Karma will remember, dear.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mean, rly. People piled up votes on him in 5 mins, while he was online, active, following and posting. He didn't reveal.
Now, he gets 2 HOURS and says "oh well, gonna die, might as well say I'm RL". It's not like there's only Lambu, James and Evil to vote for for him to act under pressure with 2h ahead and conversations re-starting xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
To think my sister might not been on the side of Justice like her father...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
#546 and very funny and I see what you did there, you spiteful individual. All for my attempt to save you. Karma will remember, dear.
Karma remembered you, Evil. Told you one day our roles would be reversed, I just didn't expected it to be the very same day. XDDD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top