Who is your waifu?CCSorry Sensei , too busy watching Code Geass to see my waifu which is way better than @Sky 's![]()
French people being devoid of any form of taste is not exactly new.Sorry Sensei , too busy watching Code Geass to see my waifu which is way better than @Sky 's![]()
German lolicons not having a loli as their best waifu is not exactly new too.French people being devoid of any form of taste is not exactly new.
That doesn't make sense whatsoever my friend.German lolicons not having a loli as their best waifu is not exactly new too.
I know that , my friend.That doesn't make sense whatsoever my friend.

The fact that I somehow missed this conversation is...That doesn't make sense whatsoever my friend.

I was visiting the city for the weekend. Christmas Shopping and all that. Also saw TLJ.Where you off to?
I've been on Reddit a lot :PDead like a spirit
It's not like Spirit-kun was promoted or anything like that.I've been on Reddit a lot :P

Which subs?I've been on Reddit a lot :P
Mainly the ones I Moderate. /r/rickandmorty , /r/subredditoftheday , /r/TokyoGhoul etc. Though I've been on wholesomememes too muchWhich subs?

Is your IQ by any chance above 200?Mainly the ones I Moderate. /r/rickandmorty , /r/subredditoftheday , /r/TokyoGhoul etc. Though I've been on wholesomememes too much![]()

Fuck you lolIs your IQ by any chance above 200?![]()
Luv u too broFuck you lol