Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I said I don't think you're mafia, but intentionally taking on 3 vote penalties doesn't really seem like something a townie who wants to live would do....

Besides that, your playstyle doesn't seem all that different from when you've been townie so you're not high on my list.
Nah. It was a complaint about the Bomb thing, not about accusations.

Marma could be a Bomb. She claimed passive and that saying more would be pretty much revealing it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Id like to address you the msg I sent to Bel as well, Daws. What result were you expecting?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey Aizen doesn't even trying.

Should we consider him Mafia?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Please guys check back the last part of the day phase Evil gambler surely used his ability then boldly voted lambu likely to protect someone seemingly Desin or Gry. Evil is an experienced player , gambler is an interesting role i dont think he would have done that much if not to protect some important role likely mafia boss or janitor (just asumptions though may totally be wrong) but one thing is sure this bold vote and the gambler ability used was not for naught. My guess is he was trying to protect desin.

Need please @desin24 more info about your role and actions :)

As for the only one kill thing (not counting hider) i guess one has either been blocked or action may have been redirected assuming there's a bk or someone may have been protected.

As for Pompom vote if its not a redirected action, i think its not exactly the best mafia move, so it may be due to some either unexperienced mafia play or due to some player not paying attention to what lambu said and the thing about pompom being obviously mafia. therefore i highly doubt cunning players like demon, farf or vandred likely to do this kind of moves unless its a part of strategy.

Of course again thats only my 2 cents may totally be wrong.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
desin or Gry? You mean desin or James, right? I was just rereading this part.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Nah. It was a complaint about the Bomb thing, not about accusations.

Marma could be a Bomb. She claimed passive and that saying more would be pretty much revealing it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Id like to address you the msg I sent to Bel as well, Daws. What result were you expecting?
A result from the only person I can get results from, Syx.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
yep james sorry :)
So we should lynch James.As it is he was very suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My suspect lists

-
James most

Holt or Bel

Aizen
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So we should lynch James.As it is he was very suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My suspect lists

-
James most

Holt or Bel

Aizen
:chair i do think its desin, check back the yesterday votes and pay some attention on some stuff you know ^^:gtfo
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't think we should lynch James. At least, I don't think that yet. What we have on many is circunstantial and that's why Id like more results specially before deciding if we wanna risk lynching a Detective or not.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I don't think we should lynch James. At least, I don't think that yet. What we have on many is circunstantial and that's why Id like more results specially before deciding if we wanna risk lynching a Detective or not.
well i didnt say to lynch anyone i m not the kind of person who suggest lynching, but im speaking mostly of desin actually
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A result from the only person I can get results from, Syx.
On syx ? oh so Mortician ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
or det/ any investigative role
--- Double Post Merged, ---
need to do a recap and check back all night actions
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'll say it again :XD I think either James, Vandred or Zasz (or me lmao) are a Red Mafia, out of the three I find James the most suspicious one, Orange mafia is quite damaged already so I would rather focus on them.

Oh Daws, did you just claim Investigator? Isn't that a little too convenient?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*hint* not *claim*
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'll say it again :XD I think either James, Vandred or Zasz (or me lmao) are a Red Mafia, out of the three I find James the most suspicious one, Orange mafia is quite damaged already so I would rather focus on them.

Oh Daws, did you just claim Investigator? Isn't that a little too convenient?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*hint* not *claim*
Convenient for your narrative, yeah.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Aizen can you clarify what you mean? Are you implying you got blocked? Or you didn't even use your action at all?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top