Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Its actually the other way around Demon, out of the two mortician claimers I trust you the most precisely cause I saw you really hinted it since D1.
I only pointed out that only I know it and I cant really prove it.

Do you think Erin could be mafia?
I don't find her claim unbelievable TBH, but assuming she really is Mortician but I wonder what kind of role Gry gave Mafias if he included two Morticians.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
what i meant with james quote is that he wrote this before N2 at the end of D2 then at the start of the day 3 he said #599


sounds like a ready made scenario :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu told you if you read properly last day i suspected demon to be a pirate and to have stolen my role, i m telling the truth im not mafia you can trust me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
as for evil he said it literally see post above, so i would likely vote either desin or james, but considering what i just found while rereading back, i may go for james actually instead of desin depending on further infos.
I know, and I also facepalmed at that. James det claim was almost like a live saving resource and iirc Evil instantly voted me cause "he would rather save the det" (wtf).
Then he wishes to be paranoid (wtf x2) and claims he's been blocked when a mafia escort is shown dead...

So I would not hesitate very much in a James lynch.

As for your claim, the problem is that Demon hinted to be mortician since Day 1, of course this question could be solved easily.

@Demonspeed were you Pirate and stole Erin's role? Or were you Mortician from the very beggining?

I don't find her claim unbelievable TBH, but assuming she really is Mortician but I wonder what kind of role Gry gave Mafias if he included two Morticians.
The thing is mafias dont look that powerful so far. How many could there be in each one? 4 members? Thats already a very big number for a game of 21 players.

So Im inclined to think either one of you (more inclined to Erin) is lying and is a mafia, or Daws is lying since 2 morticians + investigator seems like just too much.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I know, and I also facepalmed at that. James det claim was almost like a live saving resource and iirc Evil instantly voted me cause "he would rather save the det" (wtf).
Then he wishes to be paranoid (wtf x2) and claims he's been blocked when a mafia escort is shown dead...

So I would not hesitate very much in a James lynch.

As for your claim, the problem is that Demon hinted to be mortician since Day 1, of course this question could be solved easily.

@Demonspeed were you Pirate and stole Erin's role? Or were you Mortician from the very beggining?



The thing is mafias dont look that powerful so far. How many could there be in each one? 4 members? Thats already a very big number for a game of 21 players.

So Im inclined to think either one of you (more inclined to Erin) is lying and is a mafia, or Daws is lying since 2 morticians + investigator seems like just too much.
i thought he was pirate on D2 but got results on N2 so my role was not stolen, otherwise i would have definitely vote demon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Updated list, considering theres a lot pages to browse and a lot info i may have overlooked some stuff, pliz let me know so i can fix it, if its the case,





Role Hints Recap
1. Farfalla - passive role (doesn't seem to appreciate it much), usefulness "could go both ways", an early death could not be a terrible loss for town role-wise unless she "goes the wrong way" due to being in an early phase. Not a bomb.
2. Arjuna - unclaimable role (suspected Noble).
3. Vandred - active role, somehow related to my previous one (Mason Recruiter), but with less potential usefulness for town.
4. Organizized - had the role before, funny role to get after his last couple games. Hider, killed on N2
5. Demonspeed- interesting role, he claimed it once when he was mafia (and messed it up). Active role. claims mortician
6. Crescent_jinxgrace - her avatar character would approve of her role (stuff about goddesses and justice).
7. Zasz - interesting active role, never had it before, can be used whenever, but he'd rather wait before using it.
8. Erinyes - never had the role before. can just say that its quite a frustrating role for now. claims Mortician
9. James Rye - had the role before. used it on N1- claims detective
10. Evil3ye - passive role, new to him personally. Mafia Gambler, lynched on D2
11. Gryffindor- active role, not present in last game.
12. MarmaladeSky - passive, not Bulletproof or Barkeeper. not a bomb
13. Lady pompom- active, not Prostitute or Poisoner. Mafia escort killed on N2
14. Belserion - very useful active role. did use her ability
15. Lambu - active role, it kinda sucks, mafia tried claiming it in recent games. swore hes not mafia neither 3rd party, claims prostitute
16. Holt - active role, his hands are instrumental to what he does. never got the role before
17. Aizen- active role, belongs to the investigative category. Hint spy
18. SonOfDaws - active role, relies on luck to be used effectively. claims investigator
19. desin24- passive role. his role doesnt affect only him but also does not affect another specific player in particular when triggered.
20. syx - active role, didn't have it before. He likes this role more than any previous one. Usefulness depends on circumstances. ??? Killed on N1
21.Emperor Spriggan - lynched on D1 - Mafia Poisoner




Farf's list of previous roles

- Erinyes: Bomb Defuser, Daytime Vigilante, Strongman, Detective, Mafia Bomb, Mafia Detective, Martyr, Apprentice, Politician, Mafia Escort, Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Regular Townie.
- James Rye : Bodyguard, Santa Claus, Detective, Mason, Politician, Mafia Bomb Defuser, Jesus, Sickly Towniw, Mafia Janitor, Spy, hider
-Organizized : Detective, Doctor, Mason Recruiter, Bodyguard - and what he had before his absence - Mafia Detective, Doctor, Mason, Hider, Regular Townie, Mafia Boss and "some mafia shit that was written in Russian".
- Evil3ye: last game he played was 54, and Martyr, the Apprentices, Prosecutor and Mafia Gambler have been added in the same game, nothing was added after it.

Link to Farf's post : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4679341/

Night Actions :
N1:

-Erin' - investigated Spriggan : Got nothing
- Lambu - Blocked Lady pompom
- Aizen - Targetted Arjuna (tbc ?) - Failed
- James - targetted Demon - got guilty
- Sonofdaws - no target


N2 :
- Erin' investigated Syx : Got "killed on N1"
- Lambu - Blocked SonofDaws
- SonofDaws - investigated Syx - got no results (Blocked)
- James - targetted - Got blocked ?
- demon - used it on syx
- Aizen - didn't use his role

N3 :
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didn't use my ability N1, but I used it N2 on syx.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye I don't get this post of yours ?
unless i m the one who did a mistake, but you said you targetted demon on got guilty



Then why !!!???????????????? #522


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Im not also im the only who provided the exact results given by hosts
What's there to wonder? After finding out Lambu's dumb plan of making the Escort do the first move and claim Prostitute on day 2 (as if any Escort would be that dumb) it was clear that he was townie, a dumb townie but a dumb townie with an important block role. And given we had only one kill and said kill was not hidden it is likely that he blocked the Janitor, so I was right for voting for desin and not Lambu.
And the paranoid thing is because there is no way I can be naive after my first result being a guilty. All I can be is sane, insane and paranoid and since Demon said he is townie, and that could be the case, there is a 50:50 chance that I am either insane (which would fit my character as he is more of an incompetent detective) or paranoid.
What doesn't make sense there?

Besides I can prove my role easily enough. Just tell me who to investigate tonight and as long as Lambu leaves me alone I can provide a result now that Lady Pompom is gone and can no longer block me. Once you come out as Det you're in the main focus, so as Mafia you wanna avoid claiming Det till the Janitor killed at least one or better two dets, if he managed to kill them before they could reveal all the better. Claiming det while there are like three other dets coming out later would be deadly. So I can honestly not understand why you and Lambu still think I am Mafia.

I think there is a high chance for Daws to be the Janitor. If however you say you believe his claim then we could play it safe. Lambu blocks him again, I investigate him and tomorrow we see if there was a Janitor kill or not as well as what my result is. I think it would be better to lynch Daws today though in case the red Mafia decides to lynch Lambu and no doc protects him. Though I hope our docs/bodyguard are not always focusing on one guy alone each night though if a doc managed to prevent the Janitor from killing me last night then I appreciated that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lambu claims to have blocked pompom N1(Escort).

Aizen claims to have been blocked N1.

Erin and I claim Morticians.

James claims Det who got guilty on me N1.

Son claims Investigator who got blocked.

I give Erin the benefit of the doubt, but it's possible a Mafia got that I was Mortician early(pompom and Lambu could have easily known) and in this case Lambu is playing dumb. They didn't expect Gryff(assuming he is not Mafia, if he is he can only be Orange, he wanted to lynch Lambu last night and is the one who proposed to lynch Spriggan, a Red, he was also less aggressive towards pompom yesterday even though she didn't reply to him.) to have investigated like that and laid the groundwork since N1 to frame me.

I will investigate pompom tonight, like this I can know if she has been blocked by someone N1. If Erin is Mortician she could do that as well. With an Escort dead and so many people claiming to have investigative roles, not many can say they have been blocked, Mafia will have to kill one of us. As things are now, I am leaning towards lynching James. But I would prefer to have more info.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Investigator is also rather weak when you think about it. And it's convenient. Killing the Escort allows us to know the roles of its victims anyway...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like I said lynching me tomorrow if you must but tonight as long as Lambu won't block me I can get results. Plus we can either use me, Lambu or you to let Aizen prove that he is really Spy. He tells us who he spies on before nighttime and tells us first what he got before the targeted person reveals who he really targeted.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The sole thought of two Morticians in a game is ludicrous. The fact that you're not accusing one another of being mafia for that reason alone makes me want to vote the both of you.

I also find Daws' claim quite unlikely, especially since I fail to see how Investigator "relies on RNG to be used effectively", which was his first hint. @SonOfDaws, care to explain?

Then there are @Crescent_jinxgrace and @Gryffindor who have yet to share much of themselves. You both have active roles, don't you?


Like I said lynching me tomorrow if you must but tonight as long as Lambu won't block me I can get results. Plus we can either use me, Lambu or you to let Aizen prove that he is really Spy. He tells us who he spies on before nighttime and tells us first what he got before the targeted person reveals who he really targeted.
Sure, unless you're Mafia Det and you'll be giving us a fabricated result. What you suggest to prove Aizen's claim doesn't make much sense either - if he's mafia he could just make something up with his teammates, and if he's not, the mafia could kill someone involved to incriminate him (or even block him, if the red mafia have an Escort for themselves).
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@James Rye thats not my point what im sayin is that you revealed being a det + investigated demon on d2 then still on d2 slightly before the end of D2, you said your exact wording : "I really hope I am paranoid so that the Escort 's action on me is wasted. Or that we have a BK who blocks or redirects the Escort's action." implying you ve been targetted by an escort. Then you said in the start of day 3 :"Lambu, did you block me? -_-" implying you ve been blocked" so too weird imo :errr
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There's the possibility of James being Mafia Det I guess...and maybe the real det doesn't want to reveal yet...but that will still account for just 1 det....
Between Demon and Erin, feels like one is lying. And I can't really trust Daws as well..Having a bit of brain fart right now....But as it is I find demon slightly more inconsistent so Votekill Demon.
If there isn't some tension, I fear we will remain at an impasse at this rate
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James is also too willing to not be a valuable det...what with his hopes of being paranoid. Considering no other one came out, I'm not quite sure why he will feel this way. Surely he should hope to sane to get results
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
if any mortician cmlaim is fake is obviously demon's considering how confusing were his hits, i dont think 2 morticians is impossible though, but still. if anyone could read properly hints i ve said a lot of stuff from d1.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
For that both he and I had to be red though. In other words, what I suggested is way too risky for the red team to actually do if he and I were both in the red team.The red team is usually bigger than the orange one and the orange one lost two people and each of them holding a rather strong role, gambler and escort, whereas the third one is the Janitor.

@Erinyes Sure I wrote that. To save my action on night 2. My tiny hope was to somehow make the Escort not target me by implying I could be paranoid but since I got no results that was a wasted hope.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
if any mortician cmlaim is fake is obviously demon's considering how confusing were his hits, i dont think 2 morticians is impossible though, but still. if anyone could read properly hints i ve said a lot of stuff from d1.
What? How are my hints confusing? They are actually clearer than yours.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There's the possibility of James being Mafia Det I guess...and maybe the real det doesn't want to reveal yet...but that will still account for just 1 det....
Between Demon and Erin, feels like one is lying. And I can't really trust Daws as well..Having a bit of brain fart right now....But as it is I find demon slightly more inconsistent so Votekill Demon.
If there isn't some tension, I fear we will remain at an impasse at this rate
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James is also too willing to not be a valuable det...what with his hopes of being paranoid. Considering no other one came out, I'm not quite sure why he will feel this way. Surely he should hope to sane to get results
If no other Det comes out that would mean I am the sole detective of the entire game meaning I would be pretty much 100% sane Det. But like I said, i doubt that. At least two Dets are needed to give the townies a fair chance of finding mafias at night.
Any other Det wanna come out now and share their results from the past two nights?
Anybody?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
If no other Det comes out that would mean I am the sole detective of the entire game meaning I would be pretty much 100% sane Det. But like I said, i doubt that. At least two Dets are needed to give the townies a fair chance of finding mafias at night.
Any other Det wanna come out now and share their results from the past two nights?
Anybody?
Not when two players claim Mortician and one claim Investigator. You can't say you are 100% Sane Det. I am Mortician anyway so that's obvious to me that you aren't, but of course I can't prove that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sry, my day was quiet tranquil yday, and today it was hell, meetings and traffic jam...
It took me a while to map those 'cause I couldn't find the record of the votings on Day 2. So, if by chance you find a mistake, lemme know.
Here it goes:


Lemme explain teh mess:
Red People - Red Mafia
Orange People - Orange Mafia
Green People - Confirmed Townies
Gray People - Us, fuckers, out there
Black bubbles - The order of the votes people willingly casted
Yellow bubbles - Votes unwillingly casted (might have a missing one from D2)
Blue lines - Votes moved from a target to another
Blue boxes - Votes confirmed on extra time
Blue bubbles - The order of the confirmed votes on extra time

My observations:
  • On D1, Emperor voted syx rather soon, indicating he was joining the wagon instead of voting to try to save himself. Due to that, it's highly likely syx was either townie or orange mafia.
  • On D2, Pompom went for James on a rather critical moment, when only Desin had as many votes as him. She never moved her vote until the extension, even after putting James on top of the voting pool, and with him almost getting killed. An indication they don't belong to the same party.
  • Evil, on the other hand, went for Lambu, and was about to get him killed with only some minutes left. I don't believe that Pompom and Evil would have that level of coordination to expose James to danger like that so another mafia could save him in the last minutes, it's too many variables to control, they couldn't communicate and they didn't have a lot of time to spend online. So that's for me is an indication that Lambu also doesn't belong to their party (although... I would never doubt Evil killing one of his when that's not rly necessary for the sake of building credibility, specially in a moment he was under the spotlights).
And tbh I can't get much else from it for now ._. and I'm tired. But I'll leave it here for you guys to get your thoughts on it as well and maybe start new discussions.

About the rest that's been going on today, here's what I think so far:
  • For now, I'll trust James. There's no other Detective claim out there, I've never seen a Mafia Game without one and it's a court game. Also, I'd rather never risk a Detective unless we don't have better options.
  • I won't hold Lambu as a suspect either for a similar reason. The Escort died and for sure we have 2 blockers in the game. It could be another Escort, but I also haven't seen a game without a Prostitute, as far as I recall.
  • Desin claiming bomb... Not so sure what to think of it... Evil lied about being passive and we have only a few passive claims out there, which makes his claim sounds somewhat believable to me, and well, I personally don't have good reasons to doubt him so far (I admit I didn't pay much attention to him). Also, the mafias look strong so far, so giving the town some power to fight back looks decent. Counting me, him, and possibly Zasz and Crescent seems to much though, but I'll get to that.
  • Holt, with the Defuser claim. Would say we could "let him use his skill on Desin then" but we can't know if that would happen, we can't know if we won't need a bomb for night protection later (if the town reaches small numbers and we gotta survive hardships to win), we can't know if the bomb is town \o/ we can't know so many things that Idk what to do with him as well so I'll go with wtv.
  • Bel... well, she's been online, but never replied to my request. I have the bad habit of not tagging tho... I can't think of a reason for her to keep protecting her reasons on Holt and, as I said, I don't feel comfortable about going for circunstantial stuff. Although imo it's iffy that she decided to keep her things to herself, even with Spy, Detective, Mortician² and Investigator claims, I guess that's how she's been playing as townie, though... Always sharing results or other relevant info in the last minutes? So I'm having a hard time to see her as suspicious as well.
  • Erin and Demon. Demon hinted quite soon, and went for a complex claim, which makes me somewhat believe him. He was one of the first to support me on Evil as well, so I doubt that he's Orange, at least. Erin also seemed convincing on her explanations about using her role, including the conversations with the hosts, so yeah...
  • Daws... I mean, his role seems fitting for the theme? And aside from wanting to bone Lambu, I feel neutral about him, like with Holt and Desin.
  • Aizen... You barely post ç.ç I honestly hate you ç.ç And you get Spy and forget to use??? Are you Zasz, the second??? I can't deal with 2 of him @.@ He looks legit to me though :/ with starter mistakes, Idk... He doesn't seem to be engaged enough in the game to go check role lists to select one to claim as a cover and provide coherent info for us, like he's been doing so far (although... it's not like he gave much... and he claimed investigative on D1 and is still alive on D3 with 2 mafias out there, go figure).
  • I was a bit bugged about Marmalade before making the map. She's barely playing for a while now, seemed to be more active when the game started. Although she's barely posting, she's following, she demonstrates to be inside of what's going on whenever she posts. Plus, when she's mentioned or tagged, she shows up quite fast. Gave me the feeling she's trying to lay low. But then again, she started the wagon on Emperor, and when I asked her to vote for Evil, she came soon. She could have ignored it for 2 minutes and Evil would live, but she helped killing him. Due to those, I believe she's townie.
  • I'm a bit bugged about Crescent and Zasz. They both seem to have claimed Day Killing roles. Emphasis on "seem", I thought that was only my impression, but others demonstrated to think the same, at least about one of them. I think someone asked Crescent about her actions and she never replied? (or I missed the post). Zasz is a teaser, it's hard to get him... And Crescent has been becoming (die, English) more and more passive, imo. Asking who to vote for. Claiming she's lost and dunno what to do so she'll go with wtv. Only showing up for her 3 posts and to vote. Ik she's been instructed by Emperor before the game, but if feels like her Day 1 was way more active and after it she became insecure, maybe after talking more to others and getting worried/paranoid?
  • About Vandred, I rly wanna believe Ik he's role. It's one of my favorites, I got hyped to think about it with Van, but imo he's also laying super low, and always complaining about how the top voteds look in the end of a day and taking a different turn. I wanna believe he's staying low 'cause of trying to survive longer (lmao) and due to observing to plan on how to use his role.
  • Arjuna is very likely the Noble.
  • I confess I paid almost 0 attention to Gryff (aside from his impressive research and some good comments here and there) and don't even recall his hint.

Soooooo.... for now, I'll vote Crescent o.o
Would like to hear more about @Gryffindor though, although I'll re-read his stuff as well.

TL DR
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred again check back the conv day 2 with demon #726for recap.
I have, and the early hints are what make the situation confusing. I'm more leaning towards one of you being a Lover or Traitor than Mafia from the start - which means good lynch material.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What's there to wonder? After finding out Lambu's dumb plan of making the Escort do the first move and claim Prostitute on day 2 (as if any Escort would be that dumb) it was clear that he was townie, a dumb townie but a dumb townie with an important block role. And given we had only one kill and said kill was not hidden it is likely that he blocked the Janitor, so I was right for voting for desin and not Lambu.
And the paranoid thing is because there is no way I can be naive after my first result being a guilty. All I can be is sane, insane and paranoid and since Demon said he is townie, and that could be the case, there is a 50:50 chance that I am either insane (which would fit my character as he is more of an incompetent detective) or paranoid.
What doesn't make sense there?

Besides I can prove my role easily enough. Just tell me who to investigate tonight and as long as Lambu leaves me alone I can provide a result now that Lady Pompom is gone and can no longer block me. Once you come out as Det you're in the main focus, so as Mafia you wanna avoid claiming Det till the Janitor killed at least one or better two dets, if he managed to kill them before they could reveal all the better. Claiming det while there are like three other dets coming out later would be deadly. So I can honestly not understand why you and Lambu still think I am Mafia.

I think there is a high chance for Daws to be the Janitor. If however you say you believe his claim then we could play it safe. Lambu blocks him again, I investigate him and tomorrow we see if there was a Janitor kill or not as well as what my result is. I think it would be better to lynch Daws today though in case the red Mafia decides to lynch Lambu and no doc protects him. Though I hope our docs/bodyguard are not always focusing on one guy alone each night though if a doc managed to prevent the Janitor from killing me last night then I appreciated that.
My dumb plan? :lmao
My plan wasn't to make a escort come out D2 but rather make the mafias more hesitant towards claiming roles, especially a escort that, at that time, I knew it was confirmed. I would have revealed all this today if it wasn't for the bizarre situation of yesterday.

As for your second point, it simply is you dont understand we suspect you because you claimed detective (???). I call it the convenient escape route man.
You, just like Vandred, Zasz and I, refused to vote on a mafia on D1 for whatever reason, so you are suspect and even I am suspect until syx's role appears.

As for my ability use, I would rather believe my gut feeling rather than being orchestrated by town , precisely because that makes me predictable (and I think its been working fine so far). But sure, if @Aizen truly is Spy then he should investigate me or you.

There's the possibility of James being Mafia Det I guess...and maybe the real det doesn't want to reveal yet...but that will still account for just 1 det....
Between Demon and Erin, feels like one is lying. And I can't really trust Daws as well..Having a bit of brain fart right now....But as it is I find demon slightly more inconsistent so Votekill Demon.
If there isn't some tension, I fear we will remain at an impasse at this rate
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James is also too willing to not be a valuable det...what with his hopes of being paranoid. Considering no other one came out, I'm not quite sure why he will feel this way. Surely he should hope to sane to get results
I can safely say that Demon's hints are more trustful than Erin's, I cannot prove it but its the truth.

I dont like this bandwagon on Demon at all.

@Farfalla
Wow, props for the map. o/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top